Start by marking “Nauti Temptress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nauti Temptress (Nauti, #7; Nauti Girls, #1)

Nauti Temptress (Nauti #7)

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,775 Ratings  ·  163 Reviews
The first in an all new spinoff series of the New York Times bestselling Nauti Boys series, now featuring the Nauti Girls.

The Mackay cousins—Natches, Rowdy, and Dawg—would do anything for family, so when former DHS agent Timothy Cranston drops off four sisters that Dawg never knew he had, there is no question: The cousins will protect and care for the girls, and their moth
Published November 6th 2012 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Nauti Temptress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nauti Temptress

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
146th out of 1,134 books — 2,331 voters
Making Chase by Lauren DaneNauti Intentions by Lora LeighNauti Boy by Lora LeighGiving Chase by Lauren DaneChased by Lauren Dane
Family Series (Erotica)
10th out of 83 books — 26 voters

More lists with this book...

Jess
Nov 13, 2012 Jess rated it it was ok
Shelves: for_review
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads
Blog rating: D

Dawg has four half-sisters that come to him via Timothy Cranston, the man he and his cousins love to hate, five years ago. His gem of a father put the girls’ mother through hell, leaving them to fend for themselves and after his death, no money was left for them to survive on. They’re moments from being forced to live on the street with Timothy steps in and after verifying the family connection, he takes them to Dawg knowing he’ll never turn
Lillie
I will start by saying that the blurbs on the author's site, publisher's site, Amazon, and Goodreads are wrong. The setting and hero's name is right, everything else including the heroine's name, background, and plot are incorrect.

Here's the real story.

Dawg Mackay has four teenage half-sisters he never knew about. Timothy Cranston shows up to break the news, with the sisters and their mother in tow. Family is everything to the Mackays and Dawg steps up to take care of them. This is in the prolog
Jenn Scranton
Feb 04, 2013 Jenn Scranton rated it did not like it
I was one of those fans who LOVED the Nauti Boys series! I ate it up! All of the dominant and protective males in backwoods Kentucky.... YUMMY! However, I would have to call Lora Leigh's attempt to add on to that by creating the Nauti Girls series with yet another government conspiracy is a serious flop!!!

First of all, it is blatantly obvious in the beginning by dumping 4 new sisters onto Dawg that this is a pathetic way of insuring a full series... lovely. Nothing more exciting than a lazy seri
Elena
Aug 31, 2015 Elena rated it did not like it
FIrst of all - how did this get an average rating of 4* when every other review I see is a 2* or 1* ?!?!?!

What the hell did i just read?!?!

Convoluted and secretive plot is ok, but shouldn't the readers know what's going at some point? By the end?!
Here goes:
Brogan is thought to be a "traitor" (i got sooo sick of hearing this word!) but he is actually an undercover agent. Eve is in the center of some case but we never actually find out what the case is or why Eve of all people. Eve promised her c
Barbara ★
Though I really liked Eve Mackay, Brogan Campbell was a real jerk. He just steamrolled over her regardless of what she wanted. He didn't rape her (she was too willing for that) but he surely didn't take no for an answer.

I liked the plot though it was really convoluted and confusing. Brogan is undercover. Somehow Dawg, Rowdy and Natches are involved though it's not explained until the very end. The powers that be want Eve involved though they won't say why. Hmm very secretive.

I liked Eve's siste
MaryLennox
Jan 08, 2013 MaryLennox rated it it was ok
Shelves: couldnotfinish
I really wanted to like this...but I just couldn't finish it.

Seriously.

It was giving me a headache. I had the same kinda problem with the rest of the Nauti series, something about it didn't seem to 'flow' as other suspense romance novels I've read which really frustrated me.

I should probably mention I read most of them while being stuck at home sick, so maybe I should add a star or something for that, but I give myself better credit for that. A good read shouldn't involve so much thinking of "
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Returning to the world of alpha overprotective former military men and their women, Nauti Temptress is a great read. This is a 3.5 star for me. I enjoyed every little twist and turn in this book.

There were a few sad times as Eve, the oldest of Dawg's half sisters finally finds her mate. At 24 and a virgin, she's been waiting a long time. Unfortunately her man who is also alpha male is in deep with law enforcement and those who are traitors. How does it all work out? Kind of messed up.

The plot l
Peyton
Feb 28, 2013 Peyton rated it did not like it
Nothing, but nothing is less sexy than forcing a woman to bear your child. Condom breaks during your one night stand with a virgin? Kidnap her and lock her away until the morning after pill isn't a viable option, because teh wimmens are just to flighty to be given control their own reproductive systems.

Lorah Leigh ought to be ashamed of herself.
Catherine
Mar 25, 2013 Catherine rated it it was ok
This book was a huge disappointment. It felt like more like a political platform for Ms.Leigh's position on pro choice. While I stand behind anyone's right to air their viewpoint, on anything, I do not want to read a political rant while reading erotica. So to you Ms. Leigh, what the hell are you about?
Lynsey A
A good enough book but nothing to write home about. It was definitely better than the first couple of books in the series. Although, at times the scenes felt silly and overly dramatic. I almost felt like I was watching a bad B movie.

Paranormal Haven
The day Dawg Mackay’s four young sisters and their young mother whom he’d never heard suddenly are brought to him for help, he and his cousins, Natches and Rowdy, could not resist. They always took care of their family.

When his eldest sister, Eve, now twenty-four falls for Brogan Campbell, Dawg makes her promise not to get involved with him, because he was a traitor and a thief. Eve knew this wasn’t true and so does Dawg, but he doesn’t want Brogan to hurt her.

Of course, she breaks her promise a
Tiffany Faison-Blue
Mar 25, 2013 Tiffany Faison-Blue rated it did not like it
Shelves: lora-leigh
I have to agree with other readers who were let down by this book. I usually enjoy Lora Leigh's book but this one just pissed me off. For something that is the start of a series called the Nauti Girls, the women in this book, especially the lead, Eve, barely get a chance to register. I've enjoyed other books featuring dominant heroes but this just came off as extremely misogynistic. I'll read other Lora Leigh books but I'm done with her Nauti series.

The whole story came off as very convoluted. I
Kathy Davie
Dec 27, 2012 Kathy Davie rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, erotica
First in the Nauti Girls erotic romance series; it's an offshoot from Leigh's Nauti Boys series and based in Somerset, Kentucky. The couple focus is on Eve Mackay and Brogan Campbell.

My Take
I've been so looking forward to reading this story, assuming it would be as nauti and suspenseful to read as her Nauti Boys series.

The characters are wonderful, as always, and I love the whole B&B scenario. But the story itself is so contrived and the reasons Leigh provides as to why Homeland Security wa
Beth
Nov 07, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Timothy Cranston, five years ago, shows up with 4 sisters and their mother to the Mackay cousins. Dawg never knew his father had another family. He would of never thought that his sister’s mother is even younger than Dawg.

Now five years in the future, Eve Mackay, has graduated from college and is starting her adult life in Kentucky living her families bed and breakfast. Eve thinks that if she keeps herself occupies her nights working at Walker’s Run, waiting tables, she will forget about the m
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
This review was posted at Under the Covers

First in a new series by Lora Leigh involving in some ways my favorite Nauti boys? I'm in! The Nauti series was one of the first romantic suspense stories I ever read so it really holds a special place in my heart. They are all alpha males with lots of attitude, dominance, confidence and guns on occasion. I was very excited about this series because I thought we would be reading about their daughters. Which is not the case. Don't ask me why I thought th
Nícky
Feb 02, 2015 Nícky rated it liked it
No me ha gustado ese final para nada. De repente han aparecido los malos pero no se había podido deducir que eran ellos ni por asomo porque no habían sido nombrados antes, con lo que el misterio ha sido un poco triste. Que los moteros fueran polis no me ha convencido tal y como actuaron con Eve en el bar, y esa petición a Drawg de la mano de su hermana tampoco la he entendido. Uno de los más flojos aunque todo el principio ha sido realmente bueno.
Nicole
Nauti Temptress just outright confused me. I swear I'm not always this dense but I don't know what the plot or conflict was besides from Brogan and Eve having sex and being uber angsty. It wasn't bad sex or anything but nothing else made sense to me and the book seemed to really fly by. Then Dawg (his name makes me scrunch up my face every single time) made me more confused. So he knew about Brogan but then he..... And why did he ask her to do that???? And why... I don't know but I'm just one bi ...more
Lady Lioness
I can't be the only one who's like, 'Oh, half-sisters, how convenient.' There's nothing really new here, just erotica built around a flimsy plot framework. You could pretty much make a Lora Leigh checklist and tick off boxes as you read.

Hero in the military or government agency? Check.
Hero has either similarly aged male blood relatives or coworkers? Check.
Said hero is dominating in and out of bed? Check.
Heroine and hero fall for each other at first glance? Check.
They're constantly aroused for
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
What a FANTASTIC book!
When I saw the title I was expecting something else about the "girls" in this book, NEVER crossed my mind the plot twist that was going to be involved but I just LOVED!

I seriously recommend this author, she's quickly becoming one of my fave right there on my TOP 5
Becky
Oct 17, 2015 Becky rated it really liked it
Another good read. I do, however, like the Nauti Boys better!
Dani
Jan 08, 2016 Dani rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. however I feel like it's not as good as the original Nauti Boys. I have missed her writing. I may read some more soon!
Robin
Jun 06, 2014 Robin rated it really liked it
I was so excited to see the nauti boy series continue into the Nauti girls. I at first thought it was going to be the Nauti boy's kids grown, still I liked how it was set up. However the book fell kinda flat for me. I didn't rate it lower because there was scenes I really liked, and I got to see some of the Nauti boys again. However I found myself wishing the book was just a reunion story with more of the Nauti boys. Because the rest of the story hardly grabbed my attention. The plot line seemed ...more
Diana
Jan 13, 2013 Diana added it
Shelves: dnf
I just couldn't finish it! I got to page 200 and it just wasn't going anywhere. I know this may sound petty, but the model on the front cover didn't even represent how the hero was described in the book! This is just an example of how this book seemed to be slapped together with no real follow through. I can honestly say I tried, but I just couldn't make myself finish it.
Louise
Jan 23, 2014 Louise rated it liked it
Well, where to begin??? Maybe with the fact I am being a little generous with 3 stars.. should really be 2 1/2 at most!
This convoluted story talks itself in circles without really telling you much and when it does get to a little bit of the meatier action (out of the bedroom) in the story it's very quick and glossed over. I know it's an erotic novel but still, you can have a descent well written story not just sex...the ingredients were there just not utilised very well.
Talk about Neanderthal ma
Daisy White
Mar 20, 2016 Daisy White rated it really liked it
Okay the reason I gave this book 4 stars instead of 5 is for a few inconsistencies that did not add up with the other series! First and this might be small, but to me it was a big one... Christa name was spell wrong in this series!!! In the Nauit Boy series Crista name was spelled without an "h", but all through this book it was spelled with an "h". I know that is small, but it throw me off a little.

I don't think the story flow well... I understand that the first book in a series are the hardest
MountainKat
I really enjoyed this book and getting back into the "Nauti" world. The characters were interesting, the story was good and the sex was hot!
Christina Pikas
Jan 19, 2015 Christina Pikas rated it liked it
Kathy
Jane
Dec 29, 2012 Jane rated it liked it
This is the first book of the new Nauti Girls series.
DHS agent Cranston is constantly pulling the the Mackay cousins (Natches, Rowdy and Dawg from the Nauti series) in DHS operations in Somerset, KY. When the cousins get a call meet the agent, they are do it with suspicion and hesitancy. This meeting isn't about a DHS operation but to drop off to the four sisters Dawg didn't know he had and who have no where else to go. But family is important and Dawg and his cousins will take care of the teen
Dorine
Nov 29, 2012 Dorine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There's nothing more fun than observing the Mackays torturing another possible family member, especially when he's dating one of their own. Poor Brogan. The man is so tough and scrumptious and yet, he didn't see the trouble coming when he set his sights on Eve. Not only does he have to deal with her ability to take him to his knees, he has to put up with her relatives trying to keep him away from her.

Lora Leigh pens erotic romance at its addictive best, building the love and affection right alon
  • Rescue Me (Includes: T-FLAC, #11.5; Tempting SEALs, #6)
  • Beyond the Dark (Includes: Tale of the Demon World, #5; Breeds, #13)
  • Riding the Night (Wild Riders, #5)
  • A Wish, a Kiss, a Dream (Cowboys and Captives, #2; Dream, #4)
  • Shades of Gray (KGI, #6)
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas - Volume 1
  • Western Ties (Compass Brothers #4)
  • Tart (Delicious, #2)
  • Manaconda (Trek Mi Q'an #6) (Horde Wars #4)
  • Hot in Handcuffs (Sexy Capers, #3)
  • Three-Part Harmony
  • Last Man Standing (Black Ops, #7)
  • Hot Spell (Demon World, #2; Breeds, #6; The Guardians, Prequel)
  • Ties That Bind (includes: Bound Hearts, #1)
  • Their Virgin Princess (Masters of Ménage, #4)
  • Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys, #3)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more
More about Lora Leigh...

Nauti (10 books)
  • Nauti Boy (Nauti, #1)
  • Nauti Nights (Nauti, #2)
  • Nauti Dreams (Nauti, #3)
  • Nauti Intentions (Nauti #4)
  • Nauti Deceptions (Nauti, #5)
  • Nauti and Wild (Nauti, #6; Wild Riders, #4)
  • Nautier and Wilder (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #2; Wild Riders, #6)
  • Nauti Enchantress (Nauti, #9; Nauti Girls, #3)
  • Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #10; Nauti Girls, #4)

“This was a high that could never be duplicated. It was a high more dangerous to a man's soul than any found in a drug. Because this high chanced an addiction to not just the pleasure, but to the woman. And he was beginning to fear he had found the woman and the pleasure that could become an addiction impossible to live without.” 3 likes
“Some couples--most couples--waited years and years before they developed the ability to read or to feel each other so well. Then there were those very few who touched each other so deeply, so perfectly that first time that the bond was almost immediate.” 3 likes