Hellfire (Southwest Shifters, #1)

Hellfire (Southwest Shifters #1)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  19 reviews
[Ménage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/M/M/F, with M/M, werewolves]

After her pack is killed, Kate hides her inner wolf and goes on the run. She moves in with a rising rodeo star and tries to blend in with the humans.

Gage and his lover, Tanner, are at the rodeo for one reason – to see Shiloh Ford, champion bronc rider, in person. The two Lycans are shoc...more
Published October 15th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hellfire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellfire

Hellfire by Gale StanleyLove at First Bight by Tymber DaltonHotter Than Ever by Elle KennedyTravis by Nicole EdwardsTemptation by Nicole Edwards
Fav MMF reads (with MM interaction)
1st out of 100 books — 79 voters
Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBy Surprise by Alyssa Turner
Hot MMF
9th out of 226 books — 204 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacintha
Awesome hot and emotional story! Kate is a wolf-shifter, but after her pack is killed she goes on the run. She has had a tough life but now she’s living with a popular rodeo star. Shiloh cares for her, but he has no idea who she really is. Two shifters, Gage and Tanner, go to the rodeo and run into Kate. They know immediately she’s a wolf and they want to bring her into their pack, but Kate’s not willing to leave Shiloh. The sex scenes are hot, but there’s so much emotion in this story, I love h...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Author Gale Stanley has created a fantastic tale that spans sixteen years and a cross country trek.

Betrayal led to the massacre of their families and a fear of humans. Like many of the remaining men of their pack, Gage and Tanner turned to one another out of necessity, comfort and a scarcity of female Lycans. When a chance meeting with a lost female member of their pack, Kate, brings out their mating instincts they’ll have to decide...more
Suzanne Steele
I will say it again, this author has the ability to make it work where threesomes are involved. Many times when I read 'Menage' I feel as if two of those in the relationship of three; are more bonded. It seems to take away from the story for me when this happens. This author has the ability to 'make it work.' It is one of the reasons that she has become my go-to 'menage' author.
Tammy
This is so very good. I couldnt put it down. Hot men and shifters and some steamy hot sex.
Dianne
Wolf pack, paranormal, romance. What'S not to like? Nothing. This is well worth the read. Another book from an outstanding author!
John
I began reading this book while on business in Poonah and I finished it on my veranda while watching the sun sink over my pickers - and it transported me to an entirely different world, a million miles away from tea. That, surely, is the purpose of fiction and this is splendid stuff indeed.

Who here hasn't taken a sidelong glance at a cowboy and who honestly wouldn't fancy trying a spot of living life as a wolf? As with all of the other works of this author, this is a full-on nose-dive into paran...more
Ipub
I haven't read many shifter stories lately, but this one got me hungry to jump back into the genre. The stakes are high with her wolf-pack now killed and her hiding out now. But it's not long before she's found by a new pack that is eager to get het to join them. Kate's heart, however, is with Shiloh, the man she is staying with. Torn between her heart and her nature, this story isn't JUST sexy, it's also an emotional roller coaster! Everyone loves Kate, and I can see why! I freaking ADORE her!...more
Elias Zapple
Another steamy, (is it getting hot in here?) story by Gale Stanley and just as hot as the others. What's great about Gale's writing is that it never once seems forced or cheesy, everything is written in a delectable way that'll have the air conditioning on full blast. However, this isn't a one dimensional book. With a huge dose of the paranormal, shape shifters, turning into a wolf and rodeos, there's plenty to get stuck into. Read with an ice tea to hand.
Anna Othitis
An original erotic story on wolf-shifters, rises beyond the hot scenes to present real emotional issues. The scenes are heated, with so much emotion in this story.The book's cover art work is eye-catching.
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.
Stefania Mattana
I am a keen fun of short stories, and with Hellfire I started discovering also the erotica short fiction.
Hot, hot, hot! Kudos to the author who managed to balance erotica and sentimental elements in a very super way.
Will read also the volume #2 of the series.
Martha Sockel
This tale of shape - shifting wolves (not quite werewolves - there's a nice twist) is really the perfect metaphor about the lies we tell each other and how we try to blend in with society, thus suppressing our true selves.

A cautionary tale of trying to be someone else.
Christoph Fischer
“Hellfire” by Gale Stanley is another great erotic story about wolf-shifters. This has a very original and enjoyable rodeo setting. The sex scenes benefit from great chemistry and well written characters. A great paranormal read.
Murielle Cyr
HELLFIRE, an original erotic story about wolf-shifters, rises beyond the hot scenes to present real emotional issues.
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review....more
C.P. Mandara
Wolf-pack, paranormal, erotic romance to DIE FOR! Ms Stanley is one of the best menage authors in the land and this novel does not disappoint! A deliciously entertaininig, five-star read.
Loveless Jenny
Such a fun book. I loved it from the first page. Best I've read since twilight. Recommended.
Jonny Bell
If this is your type of genre then you will love this book. Ms. Gale Stanley did a great job with this one.
Sheryl Seal
Hellfire [Southwest Shifters 1] By Gale Stanley is another sizzling book by this very creative author!
Paranormal action and romance written to perfection!
I enjoyed this book by Gale Stanley so much that I can't wait to get my hands on another imaginative book by this author.
Well written and smoothly flowing, the pages turned themselves until all too soon it was over!
More! More! More!
Hunter S. Jones
Gale Stanley brings a feeling of humanness to her shifter stories. She also brings a lot of heat to her erotic stories! This short, hot tale is like a tasty little hors d'oeuvre to tempt us before the next course. I can only hope the next book in the series is released soon.

I was given a copy of this book for a fair and honest review.
James Chalk
Hot and Original!
This is quite the erotic tale. It is well written, sexy, and smart. The characters have depth as well as sex appeal and the story is strong romance as well as a sexual romp. Good job!
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
SilverOwl
SilverOwl marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Izuminka
Izuminka marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Josée
Josée marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Gale Stanley was born and raised in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. She writes romantic stories because she believes the world needs more love and happy endings. It’s the best job in the world—and she doesn’t mind living vicariously through the smokin’ hot alphas she loves to write about.
Blog: http://galestanley.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GaleStanleyB...
Twitter: htt...more
More about Gale Stanley...
Hunter and the Hawk (Symbiotic Mates, #1) Peter and the Wolf (Symbiotic Mates #2) Silent Knights (Knights, #1) Talon and the Falconer (Symbiotic Mates, #3) Point of Beginning (The Gentlemen's Club, #1)