Start by marking “Hellfire (Southwest Shifters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hellfire (Southwest Shifters, #1)

Hellfire (Southwest Shifters #1)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  146 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
[Ménage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/M/M/F, with M/M, werewolves]

After her pack is killed, Kate hides her inner wolf and goes on the run. She moves in with a rising rodeo star and tries to blend in with the humans.

Gage and his lover, Tanner, are at the rodeo for one reason – to see Shiloh Ford, champion bronc rider, in person. The two Lycans are shoc
Published October 15th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Hellfire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellfire

Hotter Than Ever by Elle KennedyThe Billionaire Bad Boys Club by Emma HollyDouble Time by Olivia CunningTravis by Nicole EdwardsRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei James
Fav MMF reads (with MM interaction)
10th out of 187 books — 199 voters
Hour of the Lion by Cherise SinclairHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightVictorious Star by Morgan HawkeHale by Marie HarteRedemption Song by Karen Mercury
Paranormal MMF Menage
13th out of 162 books — 286 voters

More lists with this book...

Jacintha
Jul 29, 2014 Jacintha rated it it was amazing
Awesome hot and emotional story! Kate is a wolf-shifter, but after her pack is killed she goes on the run. She has had a tough life but now she’s living with a popular rodeo star. Shiloh cares for her, but he has no idea who she really is. Two shifters, Gage and Tanner, go to the rodeo and run into Kate. They know immediately she’s a wolf and they want to bring her into their pack, but Kate’s not willing to leave Shiloh. The sex scenes are hot, but there’s so much emotion in this story, I love h ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Author Gale Stanley has created a fantastic tale that spans sixteen years and a cross country trek.

Betrayal led to the massacre of their families and a fear of humans. Like many of the remaining men of their pack, Gage and Tanner turned to one another out of necessity, comfort and a scarcity of female Lycans. When a chance meeting with a lost female member of their pack, Kate, brings out their mating instincts they’ll have to decide
Suzanne Steele
I will say it again, this author has the ability to make it work where threesomes are involved. Many times when I read 'Menage' I feel as if two of those in the relationship of three; are more bonded. It seems to take away from the story for me when this happens. This author has the ability to 'make it work.' It is one of the reasons that she has become my go-to 'menage' author.
Tammy
This is so very good. I couldnt put it down. Hot men and shifters and some steamy hot sex.
John
Aug 10, 2014 John rated it it was amazing
I began reading this book while on business in Poonah and I finished it on my veranda while watching the sun sink over my pickers - and it transported me to an entirely different world, a million miles away from tea. That, surely, is the purpose of fiction and this is splendid stuff indeed.

Who here hasn't taken a sidelong glance at a cowboy and who honestly wouldn't fancy trying a spot of living life as a wolf? As with all of the other works of this author, this is a full-on nose-dive into paran
Ipub
Aug 01, 2014 Ipub rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many shifter stories lately, but this one got me hungry to jump back into the genre. The stakes are high with her wolf-pack now killed and her hiding out now. But it's not long before she's found by a new pack that is eager to get het to join them. Kate's heart, however, is with Shiloh, the man she is staying with. Torn between her heart and her nature, this story isn't JUST sexy, it's also an emotional roller coaster! Everyone loves Kate, and I can see why! I freaking ADORE her! ...more
Elias Zapple
Jul 31, 2014 Elias Zapple rated it it was amazing
Another steamy, (is it getting hot in here?) story by Gale Stanley and just as hot as the others. What's great about Gale's writing is that it never once seems forced or cheesy, everything is written in a delectable way that'll have the air conditioning on full blast. However, this isn't a one dimensional book. With a huge dose of the paranormal, shape shifters, turning into a wolf and rodeos, there's plenty to get stuck into. Read with an ice tea to hand.
Anna Othitis
Aug 02, 2014 Anna Othitis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sexy, erotica-bdsm
An original erotic story on wolf-shifters, rises beyond the hot scenes to present real emotional issues. The scenes are heated, with so much emotion in this story.The book's cover art work is eye-catching.
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.
Stefania Mattana
Jul 31, 2014 Stefania Mattana rated it it was amazing
I am a keen fun of short stories, and with Hellfire I started discovering also the erotica short fiction.
Hot, hot, hot! Kudos to the author who managed to balance erotica and sentimental elements in a very super way.
Will read also the volume #2 of the series.
Martha Sockel
Aug 06, 2014 Martha Sockel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
This tale of shape - shifting wolves (not quite werewolves - there's a nice twist) is really the perfect metaphor about the lies we tell each other and how we try to blend in with society, thus suppressing our true selves.

A cautionary tale of trying to be someone else.
Christoph Fischer
Jul 28, 2014 Christoph Fischer rated it it was amazing
“Hellfire” by Gale Stanley is another great erotic story about wolf-shifters. This has a very original and enjoyable rodeo setting. The sex scenes benefit from great chemistry and well written characters. A great paranormal read.
C.P. Mandara
Aug 06, 2014 C.P. Mandara rated it it was amazing
Wolf-pack, paranormal, erotic romance to DIE FOR! Ms Stanley is one of the best menage authors in the land and this novel does not disappoint! A deliciously entertaininig, five-star read.
Loveless Jenny
Aug 12, 2014 Loveless Jenny rated it it was amazing
Such a fun book. I loved it from the first page. Best I've read since twilight. Recommended.
Jonny Bell
Jul 28, 2014 Jonny Bell rated it it was amazing
If this is your type of genre then you will love this book. Ms. Gale Stanley did a great job with this one.
Sheryl Seal
Jul 31, 2014 Sheryl Seal rated it it was amazing
Hellfire [Southwest Shifters 1] By Gale Stanley is another sizzling book by this very creative author!
Paranormal action and romance written to perfection!
I enjoyed this book by Gale Stanley so much that I can't wait to get my hands on another imaginative book by this author.
Well written and smoothly flowing, the pages turned themselves until all too soon it was over!
More! More! More!
Hunter Jones
Aug 02, 2014 Hunter Jones rated it it was amazing
Gale Stanley brings a feeling of humanness to her shifter stories. She also brings a lot of heat to her erotic stories! This short, hot tale is like a tasty little hors d'oeuvre to tempt us before the next course. I can only hope the next book in the series is released soon.

I was given a copy of this book for a fair and honest review.
James Chalk
Aug 03, 2014 James Chalk rated it it was amazing
Hot and Original!
This is quite the erotic tale. It is well written, sexy, and smart. The characters have depth as well as sex appeal and the story is strong romance as well as a sexual romp. Good job!
Murielle Cyr
Oct 04, 2014 Murielle Cyr rated it it was amazing
HELLFIRE, an original erotic story about wolf-shifters, rises beyond the hot scenes to present real emotional issues.
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.
Angel
Oct 07, 2015 Angel rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-m-f, mmf, menage, mates, mm
I didn't exactly enjoy this book ... it was kind of hard for me to believe that they were all mates because it never truly showed

There was never any alpha male attitude in this book as well

And finally there wasn't really a story there ...

I'm not sure if I'll be reading the next book in this series and that's a shame because I was looking forward to this series,
I mean there are wolves and a menage so I thought I'd be a huge fan, I'm disappointed to be honest :(
Sophia Triad
Apr 06, 2016 Sophia Triad rated it liked it
Not a bad story. I realised while I was reading it that it is a continuation of 'black wolf George' series which I really loved. Although it does not measure up to 'black wolf George', I had fun reading it.

Liz
Sep 11, 2014 Liz rated it really liked it
A quick steamy read with shifters and humans. I quite enjoyed the story.
Eddie
Feb 15, 2015 Eddie rated it it was amazing
Hot shifter, menage romance with a good plot.
Verodarling Melani
Dec 26, 2014 Verodarling Melani rated it liked it
Alvina
Alvina marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Cherezade Tietema
Cherezade Tietema marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Anessa
Anessa marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Jade
Jade marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Tactics
Tactics marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • The Last Princess (Pack Seduction, #3)
  • Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)
  • SWAT Team One and the Social Worker (The Men of Five-0, #1)
  • Breakdown Of A Pack (Wyoming Wild #2)
  • Reckless Abandon (Reckless and Brazen, #1)
  • A Mating Dance (Ashwood Falls, #2)
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
  • Claimed by Love (Wild Hunters, #1)
  • Spider Bight (Deep Space Mission Corps #3)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Loving Her (Keeping Her #2)
  • Honor Bound (Bound and Tied, #1)
  • Paige's Warriors (Bondmates #3)
  • Destined to Be Three (Sweet Serenity #1)
  • Mating Heat
  • Three Ways to Wicked
  • Namesake (Voiders, #1)
Gale Stanley was born and raised in Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love. She writes romantic stories because she believes the world needs more love and happy endings. It’s the best job in the world—and she doesn’t mind living vicariously through the smokin’ hot alphas she loves to write about.
Blog: http://galestanley.blogspot.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GaleStanleyB...
Twitter: htt
More about Gale Stanley...

Southwest Shifters (4 books)
  • Spitfire (Southwest Shifters, #2)
  • Backfire (Southwest Shifters, #3)
  • Crossfire (Southwest Shifters, #4)