Start by marking “Opposites Attract ” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Opposites Attract

Hasimir Fenrig

Opposites Attract

Leon and Kev become roommates by chance. Though they are very different on the outside, they find out that they have much in common. A written feel-good-movie about romance, love and the Rocky Horror Picture Show...

To ask other readers questions about Opposites Attract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opposites Attract

V
Nov 28, 2011 V rated it really liked it
I purchase books all the time and sometimes, I get disappointed on the time and money I spend in some of the books I buy.
I can't believe this story is free online, I would gladly pay to read it.
This story is so beautiful, cute, warm.
If you want to read about a very small pretty nerd and one adorable softy giant body-builder characters this is just for you.
You won't find here lots of Angst , action or fantastic plot.
This is just a very nice, lovely story about 2 young men falling in love slowly
Arthur
Nov 28, 2011 Arthur rated it it was amazing

One of my favorite college stories. Leon is a math nerd. Kevin is a giant body-building student athlete. They were put in a same room, and while neither acknowledging it, their romance brew. The story is standard roommates-turn-lovers. The execution, however, is really nice. They don't become couple until more than halfway into the story. While sweet, it deals with serious issues such as gay bashing, parental acceptance, class difference, and size difference.

The story chronicles their
Mandapanda
Oct 17, 2011 Mandapanda rated it it was ok
Cutesy-sweet and predictable freebie romance between two college roommates, nerdy mathematician Leon and giant bodybuilder Kev. Totally angst-free. I think English is the author's second language, e.g. 'Sometimes I wished I was thick like a loaf of bread, that I hadn't to bother with thinking and started to just live.'. The BFF girlfriend also annoyed me with her habit of calling Leon either 'little one' or 'little bitch'. But if you're feeling like some ultra-lite saccharine romance you might l ...more
Rachel
May 30, 2013 Rachel rated it liked it
Sappy sweet but if-you're-in-the-mood-for-that really nice, well done college roommates romance between a tiny maths nerd and a huge bodybuilder. I will admit to skimming parts...Reads like a mills & boon, even to finishing with a wedding. There's a few typos and it's pretty clear the writer is not a native English speaker (I'm guessing somewhere cold in Europe) but that manages to just add to the sweetness. Did I mention this was sweet?
Seregil
Apr 26, 2013 Seregil rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, free-fiction, mm
I just couldn't finish this. I got as far as 2/3 of the story, but the sheer mushiness killed me. I had hoped for some sexual tension because of the title, but there was very little of that. In truth the guys are not opposites except for how they are built and the fact that one has a supportive rich family and the other was kicked out of his home. Besides that they have a lot in common (from their interest in movies and music to what they like in bed).
Edina Rose
Oct 13, 2011 Edina Rose rated it liked it
College romance.

You want to read romance with a nerd? They don't come more nerdy than Leon! And he is falls in love with a giant athlete, his new roommate.

Sweet story.
Emma
Emma rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2012
Via
Via rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2012
Anto
Anto rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2014
Kristina
Kristina rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Staceyr
Staceyr rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2011
Cheesy Ghost
Cheesy Ghost rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2012
Trisie
Trisie rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2012
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Nov 27, 2014
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2011
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2012
Miriki
Miriki marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Sam
Sam added it
Jul 29, 2012
Tammy K.
Tammy K. marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Adriana
Adriana marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
Beck
Beck added it
Dec 31, 2012
Gyvareva
Gyvareva marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Sannah
Sannah marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Abdulrahman Salahudeen
Abdulrahman Salahudeen marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Therese
Therese marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Scott Grunthaner
Scott Grunthaner marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Wendelina Fijneman-zwaan
Wendelina Fijneman-zwaan marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016

“Family… that was my older sister Tiffany as well. My emotional spectrum for her covered everything from “my dearest sister, foundation of my heart and soul” up to “you fucking bitch, go and get run over by a train, please”. We had quite a normal sibling relationship, I assume.” 5 likes