Start by marking “Opposites Attract ” as Want to Read:
Opposites Attract

Hasimir Fenrig

Opposites Attract

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Leon and Kev become roommates by chance. Though they are very different on the outside, they find out that they have much in common. A written feel-good-movie about romance, love and the Rocky Horror Picture Show...

To ask other readers questions about Opposites Attract, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Opposites Attract

Veronica /  V
I purchase books all the time and sometimes, I get disappointed on the time and money I spend in some of the books I buy.
I can't believe this story is free online, I would gladly pay to read it.
This story is so beautiful, cute, warm.
If you want to read about a very small pretty nerd and one adorable softy giant body-builder characters this is just for you.
You won't find here lots of Angst , action or fantastic plot.
This is just a very nice, lovely story about 2 young men falling in love slowly
Arthur

One of my favorite college stories. Leon is a math nerd. Kevin is a giant body-building student athlete. They were put in a same room, and while neither acknowledging it, their romance brew. The story is standard roommates-turn-lovers. The execution, however, is really nice. They don't become couple until more than halfway into the story. While sweet, it deals with serious issues such as gay bashing, parental acceptance, class difference, and size difference.

The story chronicles their
MandyM
Cutesy-sweet and predictable freebie romance between two college roommates, nerdy mathematician Leon and giant bodybuilder Kev. Totally angst-free. I think English is the author's second language, e.g. 'Sometimes I wished I was thick like a loaf of bread, that I hadn't to bother with thinking and started to just live.'. The BFF girlfriend also annoyed me with her habit of calling Leon either 'little one' or 'little bitch'. But if you're feeling like some ultra-lite saccharine romance you might l ...more
Seregil
I just couldn't finish this. I got as far as 2/3 of the story, but the sheer mushiness killed me. I had hoped for some sexual tension because of the title, but there was very little of that. In truth the guys are not opposites except for how they are built and the fact that one has a supportive rich family and the other was kicked out of his home. Besides that they have a lot in common (from their interest in movies and music to what they like in bed).
Rachel
Sappy sweet but if-you're-in-the-mood-for-that really nice, well done college roommates romance between a tiny maths nerd and a huge bodybuilder. I will admit to skimming parts...Reads like a mills & boon, even to finishing with a wedding. There's a few typos and it's pretty clear the writer is not a native English speaker (I'm guessing somewhere cold in Europe) but that manages to just add to the sweetness. Did I mention this was sweet?
Edina Rose
College romance.

You want to read romance with a nerd? They don't come more nerdy than Leon! And he is falls in love with a giant athlete, his new roommate.

Sweet story.
Tsubaki
Tsubaki marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Therese
Therese marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Abdulrahman Salahudeen
Abdulrahman Salahudeen marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Sannah
Sannah marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Gyvareva
Gyvareva marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Beck
Beck added it
Dec 31, 2012
Tammy K.
Tammy K. marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2012
Sam
Sam added it
Jul 29, 2012
Miriki
Miriki marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2012
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2011

“Family… that was my older sister Tiffany as well. My emotional spectrum for her covered everything from “my dearest sister, foundation of my heart and soul” up to “you fucking bitch, go and get run over by a train, please”. We had quite a normal sibling relationship, I assume.” 5 likes