Start by marking “Tijaran Tales: White Child” as Want to Read:
Tijaran Tales: White Child

Tijaran Tales: White Child

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When 12-year-old Julius McCoy is told that he has been selected to join the elite Zed Lunar Academy, he is over the moon - literally. But even as he begins to get a grip on his fantastic mind-skills, things start happening around him.
Published July 1st 2011 by Bright Pen

To ask other readers questions about Tijaran Tales, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tijaran Tales

Stargazer
This is going into my school library, I'm sure all the kids will wish (like me!) that they could be a pupil at the Lunar Academy, it sounds great! I think it will appeal to a few of the boys aged between 9 and 12 that I can think of, but as an adult I enjoyed it too, particularly what they would do in their classes and the Hologram Palace.
Andra
Loved how creative and real the world felt! Can't wait to get my hands on the second one!
Stephen
A good read filled with quirky humour and likeable characters. Hard to believe nobody had thought of setting a story like this on the Moon before.

Barbini's book has imagination in spades and breezes along at a great pace. It's also filled with plenty of good morals, both in the respect the children show towards their teachers, and adults in general, and a world where bullies are given short shrift. The character of Faith in this is a great, and unique one too because, despite having a "disabili...more
F.T. Barbini
Oct 25, 2011 F.T. Barbini rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
This is the first book in the Tijaran Tales series. The second one is in editing and I'm about to start writing the third.
I do like it very much, and most of all, I have loved every minute I've spent writing it.
My website (FTBarbini.com) has more information on the book and also the links to the blog, twitter and facebook page.

More reviews on Amazon for now.

I look forward to hear your opinion.

Cheers!
Francesca
Leia
Leia marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Francesca Tristan Barbini was born and raised in Rome, Italy, in 1976. After years of volunteer work around the world, she completed a MA Honour in Religious Studies at New College, Edinburgh, focusing on the Ancient Near East and the Dead Sea Scrolls. She currently lives in Scotland.

Her free time is divided between family, painting RPG miniatures and writing novels, including the children's sci-f...more
More about F.T. Barbini...
Tijaran Tales: The Oracle of Life Tiny Pride and Plenty Prejudice The Dagger Of Fire (The Last Hope Chronicles, #1) Tijaran Tales: The Nuarn Rift The Dagger of Fire (The Last Hope Chronicles, #1)