Start by marking “Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate, #1)

Ty the Sexy Dragon (Fire Mate #1)

Fire Mate, Book One Life isn't easy for a modern-day dragon shifter. Unlike those wuss werewolves, dragons can't just shift and go for a run through the nearest forest. They can't go flying on a whim. Forget about scared villagers slinging arrows; these days it's Neighborhood Watch zealots with AK-47s. Then there's the whole sex issue. Try telling the little cutie at the ...more
Published October 19th 2011 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Ty the Sexy Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ty the Sexy Dragon

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

"The release of the Fire Mate. Powerful. Consuming. Incinerating."

Ty has long awaited the arrival of his Fire Mate, but he couldn't have imagined it would happen during his heat cycle and inspire all sorts of complications and unexpected trouble from a little old lady. Regardless, the dragon wants what it wants and the time to claim Sera must be now or else suffer some very inconceivable consequences. There's just one problem, Sera i
Deanna from Deanna's World
I adore anything dragon, so when I found our Lexxie Couper had a dragon book, I was all over it.

Mmmm ... dragon shifters.

This is a short, sexy story of a dragon in heat. I loves stories about dragon's in mating heat. :-) Ty is the dragon in question, who lives in Sydney and is swept away when his fated mate jogs past him on Bondi Beach and changes his life. In a frenzy to find her and claim her, while dodging a dragon hunter out to claim his heart as a prize, he's got his work cut out for him. L
Christi Snow
Oct 23, 2011 Christi Snow rated it it was amazing
My Review:
This was a book I picked up after I read an excerpt from the author on a blog (HERE's the link to Lexxie's blog and she has the excerpt posted). I am soooo glad that I got it and read it (actually, I have read this twice already....yes, it is that good!) This is a short little book...I am not sure on the word count, but I would guess somewhere around 35,000, so it doesn't take too long to read. But what is there is so awesome and so creative. I really love the premise of this book and
Aisling Keegan
Nov 26, 2016 Aisling Keegan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Certified Amazon Purchase.

Another book to be added to my collection of favorite paranormal romance books about dragon shifters and their mates. I really loved it.
Lynette
First book of the Fire Mates. It was a short fast read with insta lust/love. There wasn’t much to the storyline, could have used a bit more backstory to help us out.
Connie
Sep 25, 2016 Connie rated it it was ok
Book has been renamed as Sera's Dragon (Fire Mates Book 1) on Amazon. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one but this one just didn't work for me. It has the hot love scenes between the characters with the instant I love you I am your mate theme but the way the plot was written I found myself bored and skipping thru it.
Puna
Sep 25, 2016 Puna rated it liked it
Romancing the Book
Feb 15, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, erotica
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Hot! Hot! Hot! What more can I say about a story that deals with a Sexy Man that is a Dragon Shifter.

Finding your mate is hard enough when you are human let alone a dragon. Tyson is a shape shifting dragon who while sitting waiting for his brother senses his Fire Mate. As he heads out of the restaurant he tackles Sera and tussles on the ground all the while kissing her to where if she had sock
Drmgrl99
Oct 23, 2011 Drmgrl99 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE - Adult Book
I have never been a huge shifter fan but recently I have come to love Dragons, so when I found out Lexxie Couper was doing a Dragon shifter story I knew I had to read it!

Ty is just sitting around having a nice day when out of nowhere he finds himself “in heat,” and now he needs to find her before something happens - Who is she? Where is she? How the hell is he going to convince her she is his Fire Mate. Dragons are not the normal obstacle people normally deal with when they first meet, but throw
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Piper's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4.5 Stars
I love EVERYTHING I read by Lexxie Couper and this book is no exception! Ty The Sexy Dragon is funny and smokin HOT! This book is the first in the Fire Mates Series.

Ty is a dragon shifter minding his own business when his Fire Mate runs by him and changes his life. Sera is somewhat of a loner who her work friends at the zoo call her Lizard because she is always cold and cares for the zoo's komodo dragon, Puff. She loves dragons and he is one. Per
Crystal Watson
Gotta say I loved it I really did.

It's got everything. Laughter hot and I mean hot love scenes. It's got your and guy or in this cause grandma lol you'll have to read and figure out what I mean by that. This is about Sera and Tyson. Tyson is a dragon shifter and Sera turns out to his fire mate. So what's a dragon to do why just run up and grab her and kiss her silly of course. Ha I did so love this book
Ana
Aug 03, 2015 Ana rated it liked it
Doris O'Connor
Feb 02, 2013 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
What a book! This has got to have the funniest first chapter I have ever read. I alternated between laughing so much I was crying and fanning myself furiously. I could not put this down.

The hero is to die for sexy, and the heroine is such a hoot. I liked her instantly and the chemistry between these two is scorching. Quite fitting really, considering he is a dragon.

Loved, loved, loved this! I can't recommend it enough.
Carissa Janes
Aug 25, 2016 Carissa Janes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, I think I may have found a new guilty pleasure. I have never read a dragon shifter book, and c'mon, it's Lexxie Couper so it's pretty hot! I can't wait to read more in this series! I read a short by Lexxie in the Curved Lines boxed set, and I was curious, so I was excited to read this, and it did not disappoint!
Betty
Aug 10, 2016 Betty rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sera's Dragon( FIRE MATES BOOK 1) By LEXXIE COUPER

Really Wonderfully Enjoyable ROMANCE with her creative storyline,charismatic characters and absolutely amazing steamy interactions!! I'm SOOOOO RECOMMENDING THAT YOU HAVE LEXXIE COUPER'S FIRE MATES SERIES,YOU'LL FIND ENTERTAINING AND ENJOYABLE READING AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Dahlia (yadkny)
Dec 19, 2011 Dahlia (yadkny) added it
Recommends it for: Dragon Shifter Lovers
"The release of the Fire Mate. Powerful. Consuming.
Incinerating."

Review posted @ The Long and Short Reviews
Tara
Oct 31, 2012 Tara rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, smut
Wanted to read this book because she is an Aussie author and I liked the sample that I read. Not sure if I will continue to read the series but it was still enjoyable just not sure I am a fan of the supernatural.
Angela
May 19, 2015 Angela rated it really liked it
Very short with lots of sex. Warning: one scene of anal sex if that squidges you out (like me). Great imagining of the Fire Mating of dragons. Wish the story was longer but will read others in the series.
Melissa Darlene
Apr 19, 2016 Melissa Darlene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. Tyson is "hot" and lexxie couper is becoming my go to author! She is fantastic and boy can she write some steamy scenes ! I recommend you read about Tyson and Sera.
Kimberly
Aug 08, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sera...

Tylenol seems to have found his mate. The fire burns in ways that are unimaginable. Dragon hunters fight to the finish.
Melania Ramona
Jul 21, 2015 Melania Ramona rated it it was ok
This book wanted to be cute and funny. It is a rushed story about "mating" used as an excuse to write sexy scenes (that, by the way, were "blah" - not bad but nothing interesting either).
Sharon
Jan 18, 2012 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, read-in-2012
Complete suspension of belief is needed for this book, but that's what made it cute and very enjoyable to read. Since it's a Lexxie Couper book, you know the sex is hot.
Lenore Kosinski
3.5 stars - Strangely good steamy parts, hilarious banter, but I started to lose interest after their first mating....could have been just me.
ARe Cafe
Apr 25, 2016 ARe Cafe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cassis-picks
Cassi's pick for the week of 4/25/16.
Katja
Katja rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Taryn Elliott
Taryn Elliott rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2012
Ivelisse Roberts
Ivelisse Roberts rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Megan Elek
Megan Elek rated it did not like it
Dec 12, 2014
Claudi
Claudi rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2014
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Dragon Down Under (Dragon Down Under, #1)
  • Red Run
  • The Touch
  • Honey, I Shrunk the Werewolf
  • Big Bad Vamp (Knight Protectors, #2)
  • Lycan It (Lycan, #3)
  • The Admiral and the Wildcat
  • Blood and Destiny (Ladies of St. George, #1)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • Last Minion Standing
  • Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers #1)
  • Hex And Kisses (Smut-Shorties, #7)
  • Violca's Dragon (The Dragon Ruby #1)
  • Archer's Lady (Bloodhounds, #3)
  • Nightshift
  • Fiery Temptation (Angels of Rock #2)
  • Icefire (Pure Wildfire, #2)
  • Taming Her Beast
Lexxie’s not a deviant. She just has a deviant’s imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she’s not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie’s life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she’s insane, a indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, two yabbies h
More about Lexxie Couper...

Fire Mate (3 books)
  • How to Love Your Dragon (Fire Mate, #2)
  • Crouching Tigress, Horny Dragon (Fire Mates Book 3)