Start by marking “The RVer's Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Choosing, Using, & Enjoying Your RV” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  5 reviews

The Rver's Bible is the ultimate guide to living and traveling in a recreational vehicle. From purchasing, maintaining, and driving the rig to navigating the emotional pitfalls of life on the road, this handbook coversall the bases. Now revised and updated, the RVer's Bible keeps you up-to-date with all the new technologies and systems of the 21st century RV.
Published April 16th 1997 by Touchstone

To ask other readers questions about The RVer's Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The RVer's Bible

Cheryl
A bit outdated but still very helpful

My husband and I are looking at getting a travel trailer. Our budget isn't big so it'll be a used one. So even though this book is copyrighted 1997, it had plenty of information we didn't know and hopefully will be able to use in finding/using an older trailer. I can see us especially using the trip checklists.

There was some outdated info especially on technology. It was funny reading about that new device - a debit card.

It is divided into three main parts wi
Joshua
Plenty of what seems like good information, but it's clearly so far out of date it's hard to know what to trust. The author is excited about these new-fangled "Debit Cards" and excited that "someday soon, we'll be able to use the millitary 'GPS' system!" And, if you want to try out this internet thing you've heard about, America On Line is a promising new service. But, I'm sure some things are timeless -- the checklists, the basics of fluids and maintenance, what's possible in the kitchen, etc. ...more
Christine Kendrick
Outdated, but I think it helped me understand the basics--will need to supplement with modern information.
Todd Freese
The book has some great information for the new RVer and the veteran. However, it is quite dated, I think an updated version would be a welcome addition to the RVer's library.
Debra
Despite being almost ten years old at the time I read it, this book was a good RVing overview. I learned a lot.
Pat Bretheim
Pat Bretheim marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Anne
Anne is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2015
Rob Peters
Rob Peters marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
James Hepp
James Hepp marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Hannah
Hannah added it
Aug 09, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Nov 25, 2013
Stacy
Stacy added it
Aug 16, 2013
Pickle: The (Formerly) Anonymous Prank Club of Fountain Point Middle School The RVer's Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Choosing, Using, and Enjoying Your RV From Book Idea to Bestseller: What You Absolutely, Positively Must Know to Make Your Book a Success How To Say It Online Pickle The (Formerly) Anonymous PRANK CLUB of Fountain Point Middle School