Start by marking “The Va Dinci Cod” as Want to Read:
The Va Dinci Cod

The Va Dinci Cod

3.04 of 5 stars 3.04  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Avec son sang, un conservateur renommé avait écrit une phrase unique : "l'eclise gatholique m'a tuer !". Ainsi commence l'histoire du plus grand complot de tous les temps et c'est à un jeune anagrammatologue de renom et une jeune et belle cryptologue de la police française qu'il incombe de mener l'enquête. Parodie du "Da Vinci code".
Paperback
Published May 11th 2006 (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Va Dinci Cod, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Va Dinci Cod

Vasia
it was a CRAZY book!!and it really moaked the original. i finished it in a couple of hours. it wasn't great, but it did have some funny lines.
 Δx Δp ≥ ½ ħ
ya ampun.... jika Anda berpikir buku parodi yg "suka ngasal" bahkan cenderung mengolok-ngolok karya asli, cobalah baca buku ini... unutk menulis buku ini, sepertinya penulis harus melakukan riset "seribet" Dan Brown dalam menulis DVC

Di suatu buku, pernah saya membaca bahwa dulu, para kristiani yang bersembunyi di bawah teror Roma suka menggunakan simbol ikan sebagai media komunikasi mereka dan di tuliskan di nisan makam. mungkin ini alasan, kenapa misteri Ikan Cod, menjadi bisa begitu rumit dan
Donny
Ini parodi Da Vinci Code yang menarik dan gak sembarangan bikinnya. Penuh tanggung jawab historis dari penulisnya sehingga dapat melontarkan banyolan yang lucu dan segar tanpa kehilangan tanggung jawabnya sevagai plesetan sejarah!
Khalid
The Va Dinci Cod is a parody of The Da Vinci Code. This book is a crazy but hilarious parody that I enjoyed reading. In fact, I only got this book yesterday, and I could not stop reading it until I was done with it, which is not very common for me.

I have to start out by saying that I did not read the complete original novel, but rather listened to an abridged version of it (I did not know that it was heavily abridged until much later, and was not that interested in the book to go and get the ful
BookAmbler
Picked this up because a couple of bits made me laugh... but having read half of it (on lots of trains on Saturday) it's getting a bit tiresome. Will finish it, probably.

From the back cover;
In his own blood, the dying man had written a single sentence in splashy, red letters. It was very much a red letter statement.

THE CHATHOLIC CURCH HAD ME MURDERED!

For long seconds Donglan stared at the mysterious message. ‘That, Doctor Donglan,’ said Tash, ‘is why we have called you at this time. That mysteri
Deepak
Now that I am through with the parody, I contemplate which is better - this or the original? And after serious thought I think that both are equally lame, in their respective genres. The Da Vinci Code never did justice to the fact that it was supposed to be a thriller (with all the unbelievable code-cracking and an overly crooked line of events), while this one managed to evoke only a few laughs.

As far as a book like "The Da Vinci Code" is concerned, there is ample room to play around and make
Susan
This book was very much a case of if you are bored out of your mind and literally have nothing better to do then read it. I found that the story VERY loosely was based around the da vinci code, and the jokes really didn't appeal to my humour, possibly if this was an experience rather than something you had to read it might be more humorous. The humour I found unintelligent and so much that you read in it was just things put in there to be random.

I wanted to see a reason this book was written bu
Yanan "Ryan" Melo
Badly written, stupid humor, facepalm moments, complete nonsense. That's what I call a parody.
Michael Burns
Someone clearly had far too much time on their hands, but I'm sure glad that they did! Funny and entertaining book that only takes an hour or two to read!
Pulung
Dec 10, 2007 Pulung rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Orang-orang iseng
Wuahahahaaaa...

Komedi gila. Asik gak asik. Ceritanya ketebak gak ketebak. Pokoke gila. Baca aja sendiri...

Ha ha ha...

-Ria-
Lisa Bennett
Pile of crap. I laughed once, at the line about pitch black being like the colour of a ps2, but otherwise, a total bore!
Agustinus
This is a funny parody of The Da Vinci Code. I was laughing a lot when editing this Indonesian version of The Va Dinci Cod.
Juniar
Even the parody was lame. But still better than the original, in that it admitted straight-facedly that it was a fiction.
Amanda Sheila
Nggak ngerti sama buku ini, dan sama sekali nggak selesai bacanya. Untung dikasih orang bukan beli sendiri. :)
Nini
Davinci Code's parody. Very smart and hilarious. But I think the writer, uhm... on Vatican side...
Kristy Marcinová
Very good spoof, I literally laughed out liud on each and every page :)
Barbara Whittaker
Hilarious - a great spoof
Alex Flowers
Alex Flowers marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Rui
Rui marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Rico Renata
Rico Renata marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Anorhi Demarche
Anorhi Demarche marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
John
John added it
Dec 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Barry Trotter and the Dead Horse (Barry Trotter, #3)
  • Apocalypse Nerd
  • Bigger than Hitler – Better than Christ
  • The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus
  • Drunken Marmut: Ikatan Perkumpulan Cerita Teladan (Cicitan Harimau Pidi Baiq)
  • Ghost Stories
  • Dark Temptation (Blackheath Moor #2)
  • Gringos
  • Garfield Fat Cat 3-Pack: Vol 13 (Garfield Beefs Up, Garfield Gets Cookin', Garfield Eats Crow)
  • Onder valse vlag
  • The Prodigal Tongue: Dispatches from the Future of English
  • Why The Toast Always Lands Butter Side Down
  • Corydon and the Island of Monsters (Corydon, #1)
  • Schaum's Outline of Linear Algebra
  • Lost in Cat Brain Land
  • Quantum of Tweed: The Man with the Nissan Micra
  • Don Carlos and Mary Stuart
  • Victim Prime

Adam Roberts (born 1965) is an academic, critic and novelist. He also writes parodies under the pseudonyms of A.R.R.R. Roberts, A3R Roberts and Don Brine. He also blogs at The Valve, a group blog devoted to literature and cultural studies.

He has a degree in English from the
More about Adam Roberts...
Jack Glass Yellow Blue Tibia By Light Alone Stone The Soddit: Or, Let's Cash in Again