Byron (Grant Brothers, #4)
read ebook

Byron (Grant Brothers #4)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  170 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Byron has everything. Good looks, money, a great career as an artist and a secret he thinks his family doesn’t share. Byron likes to play games, but not the kind you expect. He is owner of a specialized club called Tightly Bound and he enjoys playing the role of Dom. The only thing that is missing from his life is a submissive of his own and someone to love.

During the trad...more
Published September 1st 2011 by World Castle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Byron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Byron

Shannon Murphy
I think this book was the best of the series so far. Byron is not nearly as pompus as his other brothers although he is a Dominant. He had a softer sweeter side to him, that I found endearing in the other books and it showed in this book regardless of his Dom title.

I like the girls in these books arent whimpy crybabies, while that have suffered tragedy in their lives, it there tragic circumstance made them who they are. Strong, Capable Woman who refuse to let there lives effect them in a negati...more
Ellen
Taylor was naive and hard-headed. She is involved in two criminal cases one is rape from a BDSM club where the "Dom" ignored her safe word and an insurance fraud case where the lawyers she works for are taking insurance from the dead ostensibly like The Firm. Despite the feds and the local police needing her information and testimony she thinks she can up and go to Florida because she doesn't like it where she is anymore. But more annoying is how long she thinks like this and we're supposed to s...more
Joy Whiteside
One thing that I have discovered about books by Kathi S. Barton is that once I start reading one, and I finish it, I need to read another right away. I cannot get enough of her books. That is what happened with this one. I no sooner finished one, then I had to start this one, and like all the others, it did not let me down.

Byron moved along at a great pace, had characters to die for, that you want to see succeed and overcome everything that gets in there way and had an awesome story as well.

I fi...more
April
Another fantastic book in this series. Not quite the emotional rollercoaster the others have been. Very enjoyable, although the main character seemed to have amazingly bad luck. Almost unbelievable that so much could go wrong in so short a time. It would have been fine with just the money laundering subplot. Can't wait for the next one.

Taylor is a great character who gets in over her head. I was annoyed at the way her friend Jaime treated her when he found out about her BDSM kink. So, over blown...more
iliana G

Wow mrs Barton does it again this is my favorite out of the series so far I can't believe I'm almost done with the series but believe me I will always remember the grant brothers because believe me they're hard to forget
Garmieturtel
The issues with this, the fourth book in the series, were just too frequent and recurring, for me to ignore. So, below average is it's rating, much to my dismay. At least it didn't get thrown into the DNF file!
Coachlady1
Another decent story line... it's the grammar errors that are killing me... "sense" instead of "since"? Ack! Their/they're/there... know it, learn it jeez
Shell
This one moved way to fast for me. While I'm okay with some BDSM, this was a bit more than I wanted to read about.
Donna Porter
It was a good story. A little more erotica than I prefer in my books, but all in all a good read
SandraE
As always a great book by Barton.
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Jessica Bush
Jessica Bush marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Josée
Josée marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Monique Barao
Monique Barao marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Pam Smith
Pam Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
  • Left Behind
  • Letters to her Soldier
  • Sapphire (Steele Investigations, #1)
  • Letters to the Baumgartners (Baumgartners #5)
  • O Christmas Three (Texas Highlanders Ice Hockey, #0.5)
  • Two Loves for Alex
  • Driven (Cougar Challenge, #9)
  • A Little Harmless Fascination (Harmless, #7)
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast Hotwifing, #2)
  • Screaming Orgasm (Cocktales, #4)
  • Eye of the Storm (Security Specialists International, #1)
  • Second Nature (When Seconds Count, #2)
  • Siren in Waiting (Texas Sirens, #5)
  • Fair Play (Hat Trick, #1)
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • A Four-Gone Conclusion (Lone Star Lovers #5)
  • Sweet Vengeance
  • A Sinner Born (Brooklyn Sinners, #3)
Kathi Barton, author of the bestselling series Force of Nature, lives in Nashport, Ohio with her husband Paul. In addition to writing full time Kathi likes to spend time with her eight grandkids, three children and three children-in-laws. She writes to relax and have fun.
Her muse, a cross between Jimmy Stewart and Hugh Jackman brings them to life for her readers in a way that has them coming back...more
More about Kathi S. Barton...
Blood, Body and Mind (Aaron's Kiss, #1) Ryland (Golden Streak, #1) Nickolas (Grant Brothers, #1) Royce (The Hunter Series, #1) Force of Nature (Force of Nature, #1)