Start by marking “A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 4 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 4 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #4)

A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 4 (A Certain Scientific Railgun #4)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The New York Times bestselling series continues!Welcome to a world where mysticism and science collide, and supernatural powers are derived from either science or religion. At the heart of this world is Academy City, an advanced metropolis whose population is comprised mostly of students. The majority of students are enrolled in the city’s "Power Curriculum Program," where ...more
Published May 8th 2012 by Seven Seas (first published October 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 4

Maia
This volume introduces to us the "Misaka Sisters," which (for me) begs the question: what would you do if you had a clone and you encountered him/her? I still don't know what I would, exactly... But the experiments! What is wrong with that guy?!?!?! Beating the c*@p out of that girl just makes me wanna kill somebody myself!
Sean O'Hara
Fourth volume marks the start of a new story arc and the introduction of two awesome new characters -- Shinobu and Misaka's clone, both of whom are hilarious. In addition, the new plot ties in with the main Index series so it no longer feels like a side story.
Tessa
it felt like I missed some stuff between volumes 1 & 4, in particular I felt like Misaka's personality was a little different but I didn't know how. It wasn't hard to pick up the new story, which is on the creepy scientific experiment side.
Malcolm Ross
I love this whole series.
Each trade does a good at further the overall story while at the same time being a good, self-contained story. So much fan service, cross-over with other stories, and lesbian subtext: what's not to love?!
Alba
Apr 17, 2013 Alba rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Y comienzan a aparecer las hermanas, una tras otra. Familia desconocida, creada, clonada, uff, bueno, ¿quien puede culpar a Misaka de que se ponga un poco agresiva? Cuando te matan a ti misma, frente a tus ojos, ¿qué puedes hacer?
Robert Dufalo
It's the start of a new story arc and it was good, really good. I look forward to seeing where this goes. I expect that it will be another three book affair.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Christopher Truong
Christopher Truong marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Trez
Trez marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Toradora! Vol. 5
  • Bamboo Blade, Vol. 1
  • K-ON! College
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 07 (Yotsuba&! #7)
  • ニセコイ [Fake Love] 2 (Nisekoi, #2)
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Volume 5
  • No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!, Vol. 2
  • Hollow Fields, Vol. 3 (Hollow Fields, #3)
  • Bakuman, Volume 9: Talent and Pride
  • Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture 5 (Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, #5)
  • Highschool of the Dead Color Omnibus
  • Venus Versus Virus, Vol. 1
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different Story, Vol. 2 (Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Different Story, #2)
Kamachi Kazuma (鎌池和馬 Kamachi Kazuma?) is a Japanese-born light novel author and the original creator of the Toaru Majutsu no Index light novel series and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, its spin-off manga series.
More about Kazuma Kamachi...

A Certain Scientific Railgun (10 books)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 1 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #1)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 2 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #2)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 3 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #3)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 5 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #5)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 6 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #6)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 7 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #7)
  • とある科学の超電磁砲 8
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 9 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #9)
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 10 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #10)
A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 1 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #1) A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 2 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #2) A Certain Magical Index, Vol. 1 A Certain Scientific Railgun Vol 3 (A Certain Scientific Railgun, #3) とある魔術の禁書目録 3 (Toaru Majutsu no Index, #3)