Claiming Her Geeks

Claiming Her Geeks

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  44 reviews
Deena's searched a long time for a man she can claim, but nobody has ever stirred her interest, until Simon and Frank. The moment she meets the nerdy friends, she wants to mark them as her own, but as alpha of her pack, she can't settle for a pair of geeks as her mates even if in the bedroom they make her submit.

At first Deena terrifies them, but as Simon and Frank get to...more
ebook
Published February 18th 2012 by OmniLit / All Romance ebooks, LLC

The Geek Job by Eve LanglaisNerds Are Freaks Too by Koko BrownFlat-Out Love by Jessica ParkClaiming Her Geeks by Eve LanglaisThe Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
Hot Hero With High IQ
4th out of 57 books — 66 voters
Yours Truly, Taddy by Avery AsterLove, Lex by Avery AsterClaiming Her Geeks by Eve LanglaisA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseUndressed by Avery Aster
Fav Menage
3rd out of 129 books — 56 voters

More lists with this book...

Ni_kii
Honestly? I bought this one for the fabulous title. I love Geeky characters and, with this one being a PN-Erotic, I really thought I'd love it. I was right! It's pretty short (it took me about an hour to read!) but enjoyable.

Alpha Bitch Deena is awesome. She has all the traits that a big Alpha man would have, but she wears a dress. She is brash, takes no sh*t and demands fear and respect where ever she goes. We enter the tale with another Alpha basically telling her to accept him as her mate, or...more
Jen
I loved this! But then again I seem to love all of Eve's books lately :)

It's so nice to see those that lack in the muscles get a chance at love, too.

Deena is not some submissive bitch, eager to roll over and bare her belly, or spread her thighs - she was the Alpha of the largest Canadian pack. But it didn't always come easy for Deena. Sure her Pack knew and respected her, but those of other packs were always trying to challenge her, to prove that being a female was no place for an Alpha status.

B...more
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)

Lets get straight to the point one of my most favorite things about this book is that the girl is the ALPHA! She takes charge, can kick some ass and no one messes with her. In the first sexy scene she tells the guy what to do(you know how most books the girls is having more then one orgasm as the guy ravages her senseless), nope not here..Deena takes control and gets the job done.

Deena is a bit surprised at her instant attraction to these two nerdy guys, but she soon finds out they might not be...more
Maxie
I enjoyed Claiming Her Geeks by Eve Langlais

What's mine is mine and what's yours may be mine too, because I am Alpha Deena.

It is all relative and how you perceive things. Being an Alpha Woman of a one of the largest packs, being in charge and taking charge is how Deena achieved the honor and the distinction of being a pack leader. There are so few of Alpha Women pack leaders but being one is definitely not over rated. In Claiming Her Geeks, Ms Langlais flips the script on me and it was classic....more
Yvenande
3 Stars

Although this book was very short, it cracked me up. I totally loved the geeks, they were great, smart and funny, my kind of guys. As for Deena, well, she's a real bitch but I have to say I like her style. I mean it's not every day, you read about a girl whose so bad ass that when she approaches a guy, their first instinct is to run. I can't explain what it is about this book that just makes me grin but I liked it, and what happened to Jeffrey makes me grin even more. It was a cute, funn...more
Malinda
I really liked this story! It's kind of short but as it's not a complex plot (the description pretty much says it all) it doesn't really need to be long to be good. Deena's cool and I liked that she's Alpha and can take care of herself. Simon and Frank are kind of a surprise...they are geeks but yet with Deena they're able to take change (if only in the bedroom) and prove they are strong enough to be with her. I really liked the trio and thought they complemented each other well. I enjoyed the s...more
Ellen

I always enjoy Eve Langlois. She writes a great story with lots of humor and this book is no different.
While it may not be her best book it was still highly enjoyable.
The best was the reversal of roles! Hot strong women protects her equally hot, and brainy, men. It takes her two geeks all their intelligence, sensitivity and hot sex to make her see another way to their HEA.
I especially like that Frank and Simon were geeks, they are a great change from the stereotypical he-men who normally popula...more
gremlin
Yet another fun sexy read from Ms. Langlais!

Deena is the Alpha of the largest wolf pack in Canada, with a fearsome reputation and the ability to back it up. Secretly she wants to be loved, but she's never met a man strong enough to be her mate.

I liked how she was confused when she met them, how they turned the tables on her, and how they're all comfortable with their roles. And woo, the sexy!
Jessie Potts
I love Eve's books, she's the perfect one to go to when you're looking for fun steam and a light read. What I also love about her characters is that she writes really excellent hot alpha females. Such is the case in Claiming her Geeks. Shes the alpha of her pack and happens to be attracted to not one but two adorable geeky friends.

Ah! So pick this up when you're looking for some cheery steam.
Feistygodwin
Gotta love Eve! I loved that she turned the classic wereshifter boy chases and captures girl story line for on it's head with this book! I was cheering for the heroine to finally claim her geeks by the end! Fabulous story!
namericanwordcat
This is a fun erotic romp with a geeky heroes and a alpha heroine. Langalis writes wit and charm and heat so that even though there isn't much to this short story it is smokin hot and enjoyable.
Emmy
Wasn't to sure if I liked this book to start with but I enjoyed it in the end... I thought it was a quick funny read loved that she was a kick-ass female alpha with two geeky but dominant mates ;)
Renee
Jan 22, 2014 Renee rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mobi
I love this authors books. They are totally erotic, but have a story line too! I love erotic romance but a book filled with JUST sex gets kind of boring and old after a couple chapters of just that. This book while yes having lots of sex in it, also had a good story line and was written out well. The Deena (h) was great! I admit at first I was a little scared of her and really didn't think I was going to like her, but when she falls for her 2 mates Simon and Frank, it was like Eve wrote, all the...more
Gaele
When you have a kick-ass alpha female who just happens to be funny and clever, she demands a man…of course someone will comply! Utterly dedicated to controlling every outcome Deena is wonderfully refreshing: while she has her moments, her offbeat sense of humor endears her to readers and requires respect from those who encounter her.

But she is no simple female: an overly aggressive male learns to his dismay that telling her to comply brings out her aggressive side, and he is left to lick his wo...more
Kathie (katmom)
I bought and finished, Claiming her Geeks, in just one short hour. This one came out last year, but is new to my kindle.

HOT HOT HOT! Yep, that sums it up. Geeks for the WIN!

Deena is an Alpha Wolf and leader of her pack. She thinks that she needs a strong (like full of muscles) mate. When two geeks neatly stumble across her path, her inner wolf wants them. But she's worried that they aren't strong enough to fight their way out of a wet paper bag, and surely they'll need to be able to do that. Si...more
Christina
Another hit...but

Another wonderful read by Ms. Langlais that soothes the romantic in me. my only complaint is that it ended too quickly. I am a voracious reader and this was like a sip of water while dying of thirst. This book did ensure that I will continue devouring her books.
Seriously Reviewed
Eve Langlais has a way of mixing romance, humor and erotica in ways that I’ve not seen many authors able to duplicate. She makes you feel like the characters could be you, or someone you know. Claiming Her Geeks is about a female alpha wolf looking for her mate. Deena, the alpha, thinks that her mate has to be just like her. It takes Simon and Frank, her ‘geeky’ mates to show her what she needs. Frank and Simon are scholars in their pack and therefore have the knowledge that Deena doesn’t. They...more
A.R. Von
Yet another winner by Eve!
Like all of her works, there is so much fun and hotness within. It's impossible to put the book down until your through.

Deena is a pack alpha and (I might add) very aggressively kick ass! It's a refreshing twist that a female alpha is the one to wear the pants and take full control of basically ALL! Deena is balsy and her personality added the perfect amount of humor to the pages. I found myself chuckling and smiling for a lot of the book between the antics of Deena, Fr...more
Heather andrews
So you know me and pretty covers, I can't help but read them. Oh Deena, girl you and I are gonna get along splendidly, "I won't spend my life with a man who makes me want to rip out his throat because I can't stop yawning." Oh. My. God. Deena has balls and I loved that, "I don't know why you smell so good, but it's making me wet, and you can't deny you feel it too." Good lord she does have balls, "we are going back to my room, where I am going to ride you, my geeky wolf, and wrong you dry." She'...more
Jenifer Mohammed
Wow!

Amazing fun and sexy story of an alpha female mating with 2 geeks who turn out to be absolutely perfect together. I want more of these great stories please.
Dannielle
Really good book. A very Alpha female wolf finds herself attracted to not one, but two geeky submissive wolves. Poor Deena just doesn't know what is up when her wolf wants both Simon and Frank. She has them separately and then the guys turn the table on her. A great story with a female that doesn't submit to anyone, and two geeks who make their female submit to them.

I was surprised at how the trouble for Deena got resolved. I knew it was coming, I just didn't expect it to be handled the way it...more
Reading Romances
With a sharp tongue and very direct dialogue the heroine and Eve's voice fit perfectly, constructing a great story.

The love scenes were very entertaining and funny, they were surprisingly good! The geeks won me over, they stole Deena's spotlight .Eve Langlais penned a highly enjoyable and different story, with two geeks that will win your heart and a tough heroine ready to succumb to love!

Read the full review here!
Melissa
I really liked this story. Even though it was short Novella it was well done. My kindle nearly went up in flames and the things the so called "Geeks" did to the nemisis were just down right funny. I would love to read a full length story about the characters**hint, hint, I hope you happen to read this Eve Langlais! If you are looking for something short, well written and steamy this is it.
Iris (Paranormal Cravings)
I really liked this story. Even though it was short Novella it was well written, not to crowded. It would be nice if there will be a part two or a full length story about the three of them:) because this end was for me a little bit unfulfilling. P.s. 89 pages incl. Cover, titelpages and proloque is just to short for a story by eve, even for 2.99.
Holly
If you have read her stories you know the way these ones go. The shifters know another is their mate but still have to seal it. In this one a bunch of wolves are getting together for an eclipse and a rare alpha female bonds with 2 geeky guys. I like her stories and humor, so if you do too than you will enjoy it. Pretty short.
Jess
Even though its short it is still really well written. The story feels complete and had no loose ends left hanging.

It had alot sex in it - but by the blurb I was expecting it and I found myself really entertained. The by-play between the 3 was really amusing and I was smiling alot.

Highly Recommended.
MK
Even though the story is short, I like it. I like the heroine's character, being an Alpha, she has to hide her softy side. The geeks are good for her. The story should have a longer conflict (emotional and physical) like a battle so the heroine will show her true feelings for the men...
Annie
3.5 Stars

I wanted to like this book more. I just really disliked Deena. I could not wrap my head around her and she annoyed the piss out of me. Simon and Frank were awesome.

Overall this was a short and cute little mating story.
Angel_gidget
I was looking for a quick read with some strong role-reversal featuring an alpha female. I most definitely got it. The boys were funny, adorable, and sharp-witted, and the reading experience was exactly what the doctor ordered.
Calisto
Funny, sexy, smutty read. Great beach read. It was really nice to see the female be the alpha of the relationship and what's not to like about two hot beta geeks? Another worthwhile Langlais hit.
  • Jessica’s Wolves (Wolf Masters, #3)
  • Secret Cravings (Texas Wolf Pack, #1)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law #2)
  • SWAT Team Two and Miss Robin Hood (The Men of Five-0, #2)
  • Beauty (A Faery Story, #3)
  • Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2)
  • Winter of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #2)
  • Freya's Mates (Pack Seduction, #2)
  • Suddenly Bear (Suddenly Bear, #1)
  • Two Geeks And Their Girl
  • Loving Her (Keeping Her #2)
  • Panthers' Prey (Black Panthers #1)
  • Hunger of the Wolf (Wolfen, #3)
  • Light My Fire
  • Tiger Mine
  • Claiming Kristen (Sea Island Wolves, #3)
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestseller

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to aliens, th...more
More about Eve Langlais...
Bunny and the Bear (Furry United Coalition, #1) Delicate Freakn' Flower (Freakn' Shifters, #1) Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1) Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1) Croc And The Fox (Furry United Coalition, #3)