Start by marking “Defining Moments” as Want to Read:
Defining Moments

Defining Moments

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Longtime friends and business partners Alfredo and Katherine have built a New York architectural empire together. Now both middle-aged, they're about to embark on their boldest building project ever. They don't realize that one long-time enemy will use it to do what no one has ever done -- split them apart. But the splitting apart drives them together in a way they never t ...more
Published September 26th 2011 by MC Books

To ask other readers questions about Defining Moments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defining Moments

Joy
Aug 09, 2013 Joy rated it liked it

121 pages

I liked their banter, as crass as it was, it gave Katie and Alfredo that real feel about them as if you’re reading about a couple you’d like as friends. Their real strength lay in their fierce loyalty to each other particularly in their business lives, their private lives on the other hand…

Personally I’d like to have seen less of the daughter and soon to be son in law and more in depth knowledge or glimpses of Katie and Alfredo’s relationship from the beginning.

I was intrigued by the wo
Clarissa
I really enjoyed the book though I wish the author would elaborate more regarding the background of the characters. I would love to know what happened clearly to Shobey's father and how Freddie and Kate met 20 years ago.

This book has lots of funny moments with witty comments. I felt bad for poor Englishman Stephen most of the times while the banter between Kate and Shobey are just hilarious. It kinda felt as if I was reading a huge chunk of summary of the story though. I problem was just wasn't
Stephanie Speight
Aug 23, 2013 Stephanie Speight rated it liked it
This was a pretty quick read. Fun story. However, the author didn't develop the characters very well. When I'd pick up the book to continue the story, I'd wonder what the book was about. When I did pick it up, it was hard to put down.
IMHO~C
IMHO~C marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
PJ
PJ marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Arieswoman
Arieswoman marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Autumn
Autumn added it
Feb 16, 2015
Leanne Jamonts
Leanne Jamonts marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Amanda Brown
Amanda Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Jenny Houle
Jenny Houle marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Krissi
Krissi marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Nancy Daniel
Nancy Daniel rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Jolene
Jolene added it
Sep 19, 2013
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Tricia Ann G
Tricia Ann G marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Dawn  Johnson
Dawn Johnson rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Ridley
Ridley added it
Feb 10, 2013
Tracy
Tracy rated it did not like it
Mar 06, 2014