Weirder Than Marshmallows

Weirder Than Marshmallows

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  8 reviews

Weirder Than Marshmallows showcases tales of stupidity and ignorance in the hopes of making people laugh. Stories are divided into five categories.

Do Not Stop on Tracks sho...more
Published by NightFire Publications (first published August 1st 2011)

Danielle
Weirder Than Marshmallows. By: Daniel Fogg
Ignorance, lack of common sense, and downright inhuman stupidity run rampant in this country and around the world. I watch people, and I hear stories, and they beg, beg, beg to be mocked and ridiculed. Weirder Than Marshmallows showcases tales of stupidity and ignorance in the hopes of making people laugh.

Weirder than Marshmallows is a compilation of funny stories that have been observed by the author. He causes the reader to step back and take notice o...more
Kathy
When I picked up this book, I really did not know what to expect. I figured it could provide some enjoyment with some funny stories or observations. However, I found the book to be anything but amusing or interesting. This is a book filed with musings and nothing more. I tried to find some common theme but could not. The saving grace of the book was its brevity, as I am not sure I could have endured much more. Today, it is easy to get a book written and published, and this book proves just that....more
Johanna Panko
Couple of short essays on the stupidity of Americans. He speaks about Columbine and disabilities. The gist is that the author is in a wheelchair and he dies at a young age. Only 22. I imagine the family published his works. A few of them made me laugh, some even sad, I appreciate the opportunity to read this.
Poonam
This was more of a collection of lighthearted musings about the stupidity of humans. It was fun, it was light, and easy to read. I would recommend it to people who aren’t looking to get very invested in a story, and people who like to read musings and stupidity.
Sally Hannoush
This is a collection of short rants about logically funny stupid things people do.
I enjoyed reading it and some of things did make sense. My favorite comment is the marshmallow blue dye info. but found other funny remarks as well.
Maialen
I got this in exchange of an honest review.

If you want a quick lighthearted read, this good be a good choice. It is about the stupidity of our society.

It is a compilation of different stories.
Kate
I enjoyed these essays about life and the idiocies of life. It was a quick read although it was sometimes disjointed.
Tanya
Weird
Ruth Ferguson
Ruth Ferguson marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Sarra
Sarra marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Stuart
Stuart added it
Apr 06, 2014
Mom2triplets04
Mom2triplets04 marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Simon
Simon marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Sharon Woodruff
Sharon Woodruff marked it as to-read
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Amelia Drew
Amelia Drew marked it as to-read
Odine
Odine marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Alex Kuang
Alex Kuang marked it as to-read
Morgan Eckstein
Morgan Eckstein marked it as to-read
Paul
Paul marked it as to-read
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Laura D'alessandro
Laura D'alessandro marked it as to-read
Amber Dickens
Amber Dickens marked it as to-read
Kass Birdsell
Kass Birdsell marked it as to-read
Bailey Walker
Bailey Walker marked it as to-read
Jayne Morton
Jayne Morton marked it as to-read
Ann Freele
Ann Freele marked it as to-read
Heather Blume
Heather Blume marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »