Start by marking “The Black Ice Conspiracy” as Want to Read:
The Black Ice Conspiracy

The Black Ice Conspiracy

4.7 of 5 stars 4.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Black Ice Conspiracy is a fast-paced, biting novel about a private, secret underworld organization made up of dedicated and wealthy individuals who use their power to fight terrorism in the hope of bettering the lives of those who cannot defend themselves
World freedom has been threatened by a new mind-control virus. Can Black Ice stop the madness?
Will Jason St. Claire
Nook, 366 pages
Published October 4th 2011 by White Bird Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Black Ice Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Ice Conspiracy

Julie
First of all I would like to thank the author for sending me this book, as part of a twitter promotion. I was a little slow getting around to reading it, because of all the books in my TBR list.
The Black Ice Conspiracy, by C. R. Meyers is a twisted thriller suspense novel. A Dr. has created a virus that causes a person, once infected to be controllable, losing in effect their freewill. The Doctor's motive for creating the virus was for use on prisoners and in rehabilitation. However, terrorist
Jenna
Another well-written book of C.R. Myers. I just loved it. The characters are well-rounded, and the plot was really good. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Eventhough I read the corollary of this book first, but both are equally good full of thrill, action, and romance.
C.R. Myers
Jan 30, 2012 C.R. Myers added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Review:

"This is a strong and timely concept, immediately apparent and intriguingly written...The author's voice is strong and clear."

"The organization is good and the flow is unusually adept...There are quite a few transitions in the beginning...they're handled well and keep things moving at a strong pace."

"There should be a strong audience for this book...very good first book...tightly written and immediately engaging."

--Qualifying review - WRITER'S SHOWCASE
Amanda Beasley
I have to say this was one of the best books I have read in a long time. I read the 300+ pages without stopping. I literally couldn't it down. The plot twists and turns so many times I could not keep count of them. What a ride. I recommend it to anyone who is in the mood for a total escape.
Weston Tompkins
I loved the way the book took you from scene to scene like a movie. Read it straight through.
Eddie Grooms
Eddie Grooms marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
John Yorvik
John Yorvik marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Anni
Anni marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
John Hancock
John Hancock marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Louise BitchDaddyGaGa
Louise BitchDaddyGaGa marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
Rhianna
Rhianna marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2012
Dani
Dani marked it as to-read
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Batsiii
Batsiii marked it as to-read
Shae
Shae is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2011
New Review on THE BLACK ICE CONSPIRACY 1 3 Feb 11, 2012 11:11AM
JOHN LOCKE giveaway 2 3 Feb 06, 2012 01:17PM
C R Myers writes mystery/suspense. romantic suspense, and noir. Ms Myers works full-time as a free-lance journalist and novelist.
***
I enjoy writing in several different genres including SF, YA, and children's books. Of course, mystery is my mainstay, but whatever the genre, I include many unexpected twists and turns.

I started writing in Elementary school, and had my first publication in the fifth
More about C.R. Myers...