Annabelle's Attack

Annabelle's Attack (Justice #5)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Three unlikely events explode thrusting young lawyer Jennifer Lane into the abyss of her secret history.

Bio-Medical researcher Gilbert Irwin is killed when his car is forced off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge by an unidentified driver in a dark blue Jaguar. Ronald and Lila Walden’s daughter disappears from her Tampa apartment. Jennifer Lane is mysteriously plucked from obscuri...more
Published July 22nd 2011 by AugustBooks

Patricia
There were times when I just wanted to grab Jennifer and, I don't know, shake her or hit her upside the head. I'm not a violent person, but she did make some pretty stupid mistakes and her thought processes were flawed.

Lots of twists and surprises.

Several murders
Sex wasn't graphic
Cindy Pealstrom
Interesting book! I give a 3 as an average rating, not saying it's great, not saying "don't read". It wasn't a believable plot in "real life", making me put on my other reading hat, the one where we push to the end to say we finished it! Therefore, it was definitely a page turner! Great twists and turns with an author who was not afraid to let main characters die! Left me saying "what?" several times! All in all, an enjoyable read with minimal editorial flaws.
Nancy
This book was just ok for me....kept my interest but I like the books I never want to put down, and this was not one of them.
Nancy Badertscher
Enjoyed the story but wanted Judge Carson to be in it. She was only in one paragraph basically.
Myrna Miller
Sep 26, 2013 Myrna Miller added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I actually started this book a couple of days ago. I liked Jennifer, the main character of this book. She came across as real. Although the story was about attorneys & big business, it didn't take place in a court room. it was a quick read and kept my interest all the way through. I will be reading other books by this author. At this point in my life, I read for entertainment -- this book was entertaining.
Joe
This is a compelling book. I am excited about reading more Diane Capri and Nook Press EBooks. The story moved well; most of the characters were interesting; and Jennifer's growth was palpable. A recommended read!
Renie Zaccardo
Enjoyable writing style. Interesting twist. Would enjoy reading more from this author
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Maryanne Hare
Maryanne Hare marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Louise Avery
Louise Avery is currently reading it
Jul 01, 2014
Johnny
Johnny marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Yvonna
Yvonna marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Steena Holmes
Steena Holmes marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Nartikin
Nartikin marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Cheryl Seltzer
Cheryl Seltzer marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Lisa Byars
Lisa Byars marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Ruth Turner
Ruth Turner marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Carol Doria
Carol Doria marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
The unknowable future 1 1 Feb 10, 2012 01:21PM
Bestselling author Diane Capri is a recovering lawyer. She’s a snowbird who divides her time between Florida and Michigan. An active member of Mystery Writers of America, Author’s Guild, International Thriller Writers, and Sisters in Crime, she loves to hear from readers and is hard at work on her next novel.

Connect with her online:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@DianeCapri
Facebook: https://www.faceb...more
More about Diane Capri...
Don't Know Jack (The Hunt For Reacher) Jack In A Box (The Hunt For Reacher) Florida Is Murder: Due Justice and Surface Tension Mystery Double Feature Jack and Kill (Hunt For Reacher, #3) Deadly Dozen: 12 Mysteries/Thrillers