3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Proven pathways for taking ideas to implementationWe all have ideas--things we want to do or create--but only some of us will do what it takes to see those ideas come to pass. In "Good Idea. Now What?" readers will discover some of the essential values and principles that guide successful idea-makers, including the leveraging of mixed environments for creativity, working t...more
Published February 14th 2012 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 5th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Good Idea. Now What, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Idea. Now What

Benjamin
Jul 21, 2013 Benjamin rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: The New (or Flailing) Entrepreneur
Recommended to Benjamin by: Amy J.
I thought Lee's book was excellent for a certain audience, but not really me... It's great for the new entrepreneur, particularly one who hasn't jumped all in yet and started a company. The chapters largely focused more on the characteristics you have to exemplify/utilize in order to get an idea off the ground - not so much the mechanism/action plan of actually doing it, which is fine, just not that helpful to me. I did like the conversational style and flow of the book.
Jim
It's a fantastic book. It brings together the need for inspiration and perspiration in launching a new idea. It's both encouraging and a kick in the pants. The chapters are a perfect size, able to be read in the amount of time that it take to eat a sandwich. I appreciate the fact that it's very practical and brings in the voices of other idea makers. This is the best book I've read on idea making and implementation.
Daniel G.
Mar 09, 2012 Daniel G. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Entrepreneurs and managers
Shelves: business
Charles T Lee rides the wave of current thinking on how to take business ideas and make them reality.

He presents his book in a series of bite-sized chapters that are easily absorbed by busy entrepreneurs. Naturally he's also structured the book to make it easy to put his ideas to work.

It's a fun read that can make a big difference in business of any size.
Narita
not just inspirational rather very practical... its takes us to a higher level where we can actually implementing ideas, instead of just creating more ideas...
Carole
Downloaded the ebook last night. It was an enjoyable read with good foundational information about how to carry out new business ideas. A few of the sections, which include check lists and questions, will be valuable and easy to apply to my work as a marketing leader. I had hoped for more specific case studies or examples of what Mr. Lee's company does to move clients from insights to tangible action, especially when it comes to branding. But overall, "Good Idea" is a great place to start for en...more
Mark Matlock
A book for those who dream... But sometimes have a hard time with implementation. Practical wisdom, prompts for reflection and most importantly ACTION!
Lori Grant
A should-read book on execution for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Arun
Arun marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
DJ Chuang
DJ Chuang marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Nguyen Thi
Nguyen Thi marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Brandon Duncan
Brandon Duncan is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2014
Aaron Loeffelbein
Aaron Loeffelbein marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Dewayne Strange
Dewayne Strange marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Justin Smith
Justin Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Robson Almeida
Robson Almeida marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
Andrey
Andrey marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Nirali
Nirali marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013