Start by marking “Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 14: Erinnerungen (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #14)” as Want to Read:

Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 14: Erinnerungen (Naoki Urasawa's Monster #14)

4.39 of 5 stars 4.39  ·  rating details  ·  798 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Johan is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this masterpiece manga thriller.

Tenma's long journey for justice, Johan and Nina's search for identity - all roads converge on the mysterious "Red Rose Mansion".
Published May 2005 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published August 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert

Kari Ramirez
After sitting on my shelf and renewing them twice from the library I finally started reading these (after stopping at volume two and not reading much of anything) again. I ended up tearing through them in a couple of days because I needed to know what happened!

The story flows so nicely. You're caught in this twilight time. It's not a tv show, it's not a novel, it's both. The suspense is definitely edge-of-your-seat and with each cliffhanger ending you automatically start reaching for the next vo
Brad
Now the reveals are starting to flow, we finally get a good long glimpse into the red rose mansion and it's piles and piles of corpses. I tell you, I started shivering when Nina began remembering. I still don't know what to do with Eva. She's a basketcase.

Aahhhhrrrgghhhh. This story is really getting to me. Good stuff. Very good stuff.
andrew
building again. being good again. oh please let it last through four more dang volumes.
Jimmy
Good read. See my review for volume 13.
Rul T.
I will give my complete opinion of the serie
Flavia
It just keeps getting better and better :o
Mikael Kuoppala
After the slight incoherence of “The Escape” we’re back on track again with amazing psychological drama and suspense backed up by intelligent questions and ambitious themes. The focus here is even more within the characters than before, but the scenes exploring the hidden layers of the characters carry revelations that will surely build up into something grand a series that is nearing its conclusion.
Danielle
Not only two more of the CREEPY-ASS picture books from the twins' past, but a couple more fantastic and likeable (though possibly doomed) characters, hit-man Martin who makes a connection with cranky lush Eva, and the puppeteer Lipsky who is trying so hard to make better stories with his puppets than the bad memories in his head.
Joevarian
When you find yourself interested in psychoanalysis, this manga is for you. The best of psychological thriller manga for me. This mangaka really knows how to build up our curiosity which makes this manga quite amazing.
Jan
It was great! Matt insisted i read this graphic novel series. A real page turner--read right through it.
Adhitia Adrian
Semakin dibaca semakin diputar-putar ceritanya tapi semakin penasaran sama ceritanya
T.M. Carper
The mystery continues as Johan sets up his end game.
Francine
Francine marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Greta
Greta marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
JosephG10
JosephG10 marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
TheFangel
TheFangel marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
  • The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, Volume 5
  • Mushishi, Volume 2
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 05
  • Vagabond, Volume 23
  • Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Volume 5 (Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, #5)
  • Adolf : A Tale of the Twentieth Century
  • Planetes, Volume 3  (Planetes, #3)
Urasawa Naoki ( 浦沢 直樹) is a Japanese mangaka. He is perhaps best known for Monster (which drew praise from Junot Díaz, the 2008 Pulitzer Prize winner) and 20th Century Boys.

Urasawa's work often concentrates on intricate plotting, interweaving narratives, a deep focus on character development and psychological complexity. Urasawa has won the Shogakukan Manga Award, the Japan Media Arts Festival ex
More about Naoki Urasawa...

Naoki Urasawa's Monster (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 1: Herr Dr. Tenma (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #1)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 2: Surprise Party (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #2)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 3: 511 Kinderheim (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #3)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 4: Ayse's Friend (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #4)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 5: After the Carnival (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #5)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 6: The Secret Woods (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #6)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 7: Richard (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #7)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 8: My Nameless Hero (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #8)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 9: A Nameless Monster (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #9)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 10: Picnic (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #10)
Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 1: Herr Dr. Tenma (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #1) PLUTO: Naoki Urasawa x Ozamu Tezuka, Band 001 (Pluto, #1) 20th Century Boys, Band 1 (20th Century Boys, #1) PLUTO: Urasawa x Tezuka, Volume 002 (Pluto, #2) Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 2: Surprise Party (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #2)