Start by marking “Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 13: Flucht (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #13)” as Want to Read:

Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 13: Flucht (Naoki Urasawa's Monster #13)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  699 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Johan is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this masterpiece manga thriller.

After his arrest in Prague, Tenma is deported to Düsseldorf to stand trial, but the odds are terribly stacked against him - one of
Published March 2005 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published February 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert

Jimmy
This is the continuation of a series of Manga. Once you start reading the first volume, you can’t put it down! With each volume the plot gets thicker and the suspense increases. I loved how the story takes place over different part of Europe; there is a feel that this is “Jason Borne” in Manga form! I thought it was also neat to see how this was originally in Japanese but the author and the artist gave great attention to detail concerning Europe, it’s “look,” the specific city and location and t ...more
Kari Ramirez
After sitting on my shelf and renewing them twice from the library I finally started reading these (after stopping at volume two and not reading much of anything) again. I ended up tearing through them in a couple of days because I needed to know what happened!

The story flows so nicely. You're caught in this twilight time. It's not a tv show, it's not a novel, it's both. The suspense is definitely edge-of-your-seat and with each cliffhanger ending you automatically start reaching for the next vo
andrew
I'd like to be done with this series now. Time for a break.
Rul T.
I will give my complete opinion of the serie
Joy
Mikael Kuoppala
The “Monster” saga has been going forward with amazing momentum during the last few volumes, which might be the sole reason why “Flight” seems a bit like an interlude. The plot advances on many levels again, but somehow the storytelling seems a little bit stuck on several occasions. Much of this impression is pure relativity though, and it might actually do good for the series to let the characters breathe for a moment.
Blair Conrad
This was the book with the weird repetition - recaps of events that happened 20 pages ago. Other than that, the high quality of the series continues. Interesting chracters, nostalgic flashbacks (good ones), and a deepening mystery. My admiration for Naoki Urasawa groes.
Joevarian
When you find yourself interested in psychoanalysis, this manga is for you. The best of psychological thriller manga for me. This mangaka really knows how to build up our curiosity which makes this manga quite amazing.
T.M. Carper
Tenma is in more trouble than before now that he's been captured and Eva's life threatened. The suspense continues.
Jan
It was great! Matt insisted i read this graphic novel series. A real page turner--read right through it.
Alice
  • Adolf : A Tale of the Twentieth Century
  • Emma, Vol. 04
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 04
  • Ōoku: The Inner Chambers, Volume 2
Urasawa Naoki ( 浦沢 直樹) is a Japanese mangaka. He is perhaps best known for Monster (which drew praise from Junot Díaz, the 2008 Pulitzer Prize winner) and 20th Century Boys.

Urasawa's work often concentrates on intricate plotting, interweaving narratives, a deep focus on character development and psychological complexity. Urasawa has won the Shogakukan Manga Award, the Japan Media Arts Festival ex
More about Naoki Urasawa...
Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 1: Herr Dr. Tenma (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #1) PLUTO: Naoki Urasawa x Ozamu Tezuka, Band 001 (Pluto, #1) 20th Century Boys, Band 1 (20th Century Boys, #1) PLUTO: Urasawa x Tezuka, Volume 002 (Pluto, #2) PLUTO: Urasawa x Tezuka, Volume 003 (Pluto, #3)