Start by marking “Yesterday's Gone: Episode 3 (Yesterday's Gone, #3)” as Want to Read:
Yesterday's Gone: Episode 3 (Yesterday's Gone, #3)

Yesterday's Gone: Episode 3 (Yesterday's Gone #3)

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  276 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Published October 2nd 2011 (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Yesterday's Gone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yesterday's Gone

Shovelmonkey1
Oct 29, 2012 Shovelmonkey1 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: all y'all
Recommended to Shovelmonkey1 by: kindle freeness
my first review via the medium of not so smart phone:
I stumbled upon the first two episodes of this serialised fiction when the were free on kindle. As previously identified by a googleplex of sentient mammals in the goodreadosphere, free is good but good is not always free.

Yesterday's Gone cheerfully is both good and free (in parts) and even when it's not free it is insanely cheap and all of series one can be downloaded in one big tranche. Yum. Tranches.

In episode 3 the crazy capers continue an
Kevin Dio
Mar 16, 2016 Kevin Dio rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
Un épisode 3 très mouvementé !
Certains personnages sont confrontés aux créatures qui peuplent le nouveau monde, et c'est toujours un plaisir de suivre ces personnages qui, visiblement, ne sont pas au bout de leurs surprises !
Hâte d'en savoir un peu plus sur ce qu'il se passe notamment entre Boricio et Charlie...
Marcey Rader
Jan 20, 2015 Marcey Rader rated it really liked it
This book seemed to wrap up the apocalypse and tie it all together. It sets it up for Episode 4, but I think it could easily have ended here too. Regardless, I'm going to have to soldier on and see how the Earth gets back from the Darkness.
I like how Boricio changed but still had the colorful language and point of view. I would love to get into these authors heads and hear how they think or if it was hard for them to come up with this over-the-top dialogue.
Cajou
Mar 11, 2016 Cajou rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/5
Rien de spécial à dire sur ce second tome qui est tout à fait dans la droite lignée de précédent. On en apprend un peu plus sur certains personnages (comme sur Ed à la fin du tome !!), d'autres finissent par se rencontrer, et les manifestations surnaturelles sont de plus en plus présentes (eerrkkk ces créatures). Bref, si vous avez aimé le tome 1, vous aimerez aussi celui-ci !
Loretta
May 02, 2016 Loretta rated it it was amazing
Well, Boricio may be a sick and twisted induvidual but he is fast becoming my favorite character. I love the storyline of this series, the realistic characters and the gripping narration. Aniother fantastic episode.

This is fast becoming an addiction for me. I will be reading/listening to the next episode very soon indeed!
Karl Pendlebury
Jan 01, 2015 Karl Pendlebury rated it it was amazing
Hooked.

This book feels like a perfect post-apocalyptic roller coaster with a variety of awesome characters and those cliff hangers are perfect. Sometimes a cliff hanger can leave you feeling cheated, but these make you want to jump straight back in and find out what the hell is going on!!

First book of 2015 finished!! :)
Myk Pilgrim
Dec 21, 2015 Myk Pilgrim rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror, books-i-own
Marion Marchetto
Feb 21, 2012 Marion Marchetto rated it it was amazing
Episode 3 of this serialized fiction is awesome! While episodes 1 and 2 were extremely good and kept me reading - this episode was so good I didn't see the end coming until I got to the words TO BE CONTINUED....

This episode builds on the first two and gives us more information. Still can't figure out what has hit planet Earth yet but the buildup is terrific. Can't wait to read more. Fortunately I already have Episode 4.

Love the way the authors reveal things, slowly but at a steady pace. Enough t
Robert
I’m not as big a fan as some of the other reviewers, but I keep a positive outlook. 3-1/2 on an upward trend. The series is a compilation of short 2-3 hour segments (episodes?), six in all. An apocalypse who-done-it! Evidently the world has ended, 99% of the people on earth have disappeared, yet the survivors don’t know what happened. An interesting twist, yes? Rapture anyone? Halfway through and we’re still trying to figure it out. The plot thickens, action picks up, and the bar is raised. All ...more
Justin Allen
Jul 10, 2014 Justin Allen rated it it was ok
More wacky monsters!
Seamus
Apr 24, 2014 Seamus rated it it was amazing
Excellent stuff!
Carl Timms
Still really enjoying this series. Things take a turn for the weird, violent and occasionally creepy in this episode. Boriccio is turning into a favourite despite that seeming wrong somehow, less of the kid too meaning the writing is consistent without bring annoying. Lots of weird psychic stuff is beginning to throw this out on a tangent too, which makes it harder to work out what the heck is going on. This is so far an excellent series.
Diane
Aug 26, 2012 Diane rated it liked it
I am likening this story line but wish it was not a serial and I could just read the book. I guess it does not feel like an ending point when each episode ends. It just feels like you are in the middle of a book. The next season I am just going to get the whole season.
Adam
The Awesomeness Continues!!!

I can't say enough about this series, I love the format. The characters are incredible as well and the cliffhangers are brilliant. Must. Read. More.

Next!
Mrfixit1170
Jun 12, 2014 Mrfixit1170 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series so far....Can't wait to finish it.
Koni
Apr 14, 2013 Koni rated it it was amazing
Keeps getting better, and oh so addicting!!!
crystal moses
crystal moses rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Lynea
Lynea added it
Jul 19, 2016
Noreen Fritz
Noreen Fritz rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Ollen
Ollen rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Koen Deurloo
Koen Deurloo marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Amanda
Amanda added it
Jun 21, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Jacky
Jacky marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Linda Bustillos
Linda Bustillos rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
Brendan Rowland
Brendan Rowland rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Olivia
Olivia rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
ABey
ABey added it
Jun 22, 2016
Anthony
Anthony marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
  • The 9th Fortress
  • Dead Earth: The Green Dawn
  • Crabs' Moon
  • Queen of the Black Coast
  • How to Live Forever (Epic series Book 4)
  • Bloodtide (Blood, #1)
  • Cyberdrome
  • Buried Alive (No Shelter, #3)
  • After: The Echo (After, #2)
  • The Nexus (The Nexus, #1)
  • The Oasis of Filth - Part 1
  • Surviving the Fog (Surviving the Fog #1)
  • Freedom Incorporated
  • A Taste of You
  • Money (Lust, Money & Murder, #2)
  • Walking With Zombies (Zombie Armageddon)
  • Year One (Living with the Dead #1-2)
  • How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks All for Free
Sean loves writing books, even more than reading them. He is co-founder of Collective Inkwell and Realm & Sands imprints, writes for children under the name Guy Incognito, and has more than his share of nose.

Together with co-authors David Wright and Johnny B. Truant, Sean has written the series Yesterdays Gone, WhiteSpace, ForNevermore, Available Darkness, Dark Crossings, Unicorn Western, The
More about Sean Platt...

Yesterday's Gone (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 1 (Yesterday's Gone, #1)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 2 (Yesterday's Gone, #2)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 4 (Yesterday's Gone, #4)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 5 (Yesterday's Gone, #5)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 6 (Yesterday's Gone, #6)
  • Yesterday’s Gone: Episode 7 (Yesterday's Gone, #7)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 8 (Yesterday's Gone, #8)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 9 (Yesterday's Gone, #9)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 10 (Yesterday's Gone, #10)
  • Yesterday's Gone: Episode 11 (Yesterday's Gone, #11)