Blank-133x176
The ETF Trend Followin...

Tom Lydon

2.18 of 5 stars 2.18  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  3 reviews

Master the Low-Risk ETF-Based Investing Strategy That Gives You the Chance to Make Money in Any Market Climate

“Tom Lydon has been a leader in the ETF business for many years. His new book walks through the basics of ETFs investing and shows why professionals–and increasingly, individuals–are turning to ETFs.”

–Bob Pisani, CNBC Reporter

“Our complex and global finan

Published August 13th 2009 by Pearson Education (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The ETF Trend Following Playbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The ETF Trend Following Playbook

Sal-vation
Very simple strategy (buy and sell based on when the price crosses the EMA), but I did appreciate the discussion about the wide variety of ETFs out there and the fact that the author actually provides you examples of each.

He also discusses how ETFs stack up against bonds and other investment instruments, which I liked (although I already knew I wasn't interested).

Not the most useful book beyond bare-bones beginner stuff, but I thought it had some good information in it (sure, you can probably g...more
Dee Renee  Chesnut
This was part of a trilogy for my Nook, and it was recommended as a free book by Spec on a Free Friday.
I rate it only 2 stars for it did not give me more information or insight than what I have been able to learn from other sources.
I recommend the information about ETFs for beginners, and I recommend using a practice account before one makes the 200-day moving average crosses a strategy.
Sergio Almeida
Sergio Almeida marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Ganesh
Ganesh is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2010
Alexandra Rimpu
Alexandra Rimpu marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2010
IMoney: Building Wealth with Exchange Traded Funds The ETF Trend Following Playbook: Profiting from Trends in Bull or Bear Markets with Exchange Traded Funds, iMoney: Profitable ETF Strategies for Every Investor Trends in Fixed Income: Investing in Bonds (FT Press Delivers Elements) Making Money from Money: The World of Currencies