Reiki Stories: My Hot Hands

Reiki Stories: My Hot Hands

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  4 reviews
What's Reiki? What about the changes and shifts in our world? In this poppin' party of a book, Meredith Kendall explores the practice and philosophy of this popular modern modality.Author Mark LaFlamme says, "Maybe only a nurse can take you from hilarity to horror to humility... I read her stuff and find myself smiling, wincing, laughing aloud, and then clearing my throat...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Booklocker.com

Melodie
Reiki Stories is just that. A collection of stories as experienced by the author as she has practiced Reiki throughout the years.And as far as it goes, that's fine. Some of them were even interesting.When stories are being told, I expect to learn a little something about the subject. I have self studied Reiki, and am very interested in learning more. I hoped to glean a few insights. Nothing.
There is no doubt that Ms Kendall is a talentd, empathetic, skilled practitioner of Reiki and a knowledg...more
Shannon Lovejoy
I received this book for free through a Goodreads First Reads giveaway. I struggled to read this book at first. It wasn't the writing...it was because my mind couldn't wrap itself around Reiki. Eventually I got past that and was able to enjoy Kendall's stories. I have a feeling that she writes like she talks and it makes her book feel like a conversation. I would feel very comfortable with her as my nurse.
Temple
This is one book that touched the soul, and for me, an example of devine providence. (I found myself taking notes for future reference.) This was not only an excellent introduction to the world of Reiki, but of great value to the practitioner. "For every season..."!!!
Luann Yetter
I won this book at a silent auction, and I thought I would just skim through it because I'm not very familiar with the subject matter. But Kendall's writing style is quirky and engaging. I ended up reading the book from cover to cover and really enjoying it.
Amber Reskey
Amber Reskey marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Marilyn mckay
Marilyn mckay marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Olga Zolle
Olga Zolle marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
Rula
Rula is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2013
Rahadyan
Rahadyan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Tricia Dawson
Tricia Dawson marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Towandajane
Towandajane marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2012
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Myssi
Myssi marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2012
Chris Lawton
Chris Lawton marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Tamara Gantt
Tamara Gantt marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2012
Cia
Cia marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2012
HCM
HCM marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2012
Myrtle GL
Myrtle GL marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2012
Val
Val marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2012
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2012
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2012
Kim
Kim is currently reading it
Jan 15, 2012
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Carol K.
Carol K. marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
Reiki Nurse My Life As a Nurse, and How Reiki Changed It Reiki Stories: My Hot Hands Reiki Stories: My Hot Hands