Start by marking “The Blood Knows” as Want to Read:
The Blood Knows

The Blood Knows

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This short story has appeared in Visionary Press Ezine.

Alice spent her birthday crying and angry. Betrayed by those closest to her, she drove until her gas light came on. She doesn’t know where she is. …but the blood knows. Revenge is sweet, but sometimes it is most foul. The cost of revenge in this tale may be too high, but vengeance will be served.
ebook
Published (first published October 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Blood Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Blood Knows

Grace
Short story about the ultimate revenge. Have you been jaded? Well, come along and check into the Motel. Don't mind the creepiness... Settle in and relax your troubles away. Oops, forgot to mention the motel owner has a way of knowing what your blood knows. The author does it again, short but to the point...and a gruesome point it is. I love books where evil wins.
Erin Kelly
Very well written story, creepy! It reminded me of an episode of the Twilight Zone. It's a short read but well worth the time spent reading it!
LLona Cunningham
LLona Cunningham marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Heidi
Heidi marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2013
Tony Duckers
Tony Duckers marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Brian Deegan
Brian Deegan marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Ghostleegirl
Ghostleegirl marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Sandy Anderson
Sandy Anderson marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2011
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2011
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2011
Claire Chilton
Claire Chilton marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2011
Erik Gustafson
Oct 08, 2011 Erik Gustafson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I spent 20 years serving in the United States Air Force, and have had the fortune to live all over the world, including Iceland, Germany, and in a tent for a year in Saudi Arabia.

Always an artist at heart, I produced many paintings during my adventures. After my service, I settled down with my family (wife, two great daughters, 2 cats and a little white fluff dog) in small town Iowa, where I love
More about Erik Gustafson...
Fall Leaves and the Black Dragon The Fishers My Lover, My Garden The White Van Let's Pretend!