Start by marking “Eagle's Song (Savage Destiny, #7)” as Want to Read:
Eagle's Song (Savage Destiny, #7)

Eagle's Song (Savage Destiny #7)

4.65 of 5 stars 4.65  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Warriors and dreamers, pathfinders and rebels, the Monroes are a family divided between their Indian heritage and their white blood. At their head is the indomitable Abigail Trent Monroe, whose love for Cheyenne warrior Lone Eagle became a legend. Now, as the clan gathers for a long-awaited reunion on their sprawling Colorado ranch, old hatreds and new passions explode ... ...more
Published June 1st 1996 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Eagle's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eagle's Song

Michelle
Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the H
Vicki
These books take you on an emotional roller coaster ride! You'll laugh, you'll cry...and you, too, will fall in love with Abbie and Zeke Monroe and their growing family.

These books were so well-written...so descriptive. They take you back to a time in American History that is romantic, scary, tragic, rugged - the expansion into the American West in the mid-1800s. These books offer a spectacular historical account of what those years of settlement were like, both for Whites and American Indians.
Sandra
This is the final book in the Zeke and Abby saga. This is the first series I've ever read that allows us the reader to follow the same H&H through out their entire lives. God how I cried at so many points in the series as well as smiled. I really enjoyed how well Bittner wrapped everything up. I was so sad for it all to end but this is definitely a series I will always love and treasure.
Christine
The final book in the Savage Destiny series!
The book nicely wrapped up the entire series. It was refreshing to follow Abby from a 15 year old girl to an old woman. This book touched me with the realization of time. So much happens in our lifetime and so many opportunities can be missed.
This series was an incredible love story to the North American Indians that suffered as well as the Pioneers who braved the west.
Everyone who likes Historical Fiction Romance and Indians should read this serie
Jackie Griffey back
Jackie Griffey back marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Airwick15
Airwick15 marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Edward Lewandowski
Edward Lewandowski is currently reading it
Dec 09, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Dawn Carlson
Dawn Carlson is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Mrs Pauline
Mrs Pauline marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
For those of you who have not yet read my books, my stories are generally set in the American West of the 1800's and feature vividly-described, historically accurate settings that span the US from Missouri to California, from Canada to Mexico. Many of my books portray the poignant history of our Native Americans, and though the characters are my own, I use real historical locations and events in a ...more
More about Rosanne Bittner...

Savage Destiny (7 books)
  • Sweet Prairie Passion (Savage Destiny, #1)
  • Ride The Free Wind (Savage Destiny, #2)
  • River Of Love (Savage Destiny, #3)
  • Embrace The Wild Land (Savage Destiny , #4)
  • Climb The Highest Mountain (Savage Destiny, #5)
  • Meet The New Dawn (Savage Destiny, #6)
Sweet Prairie Passion (Savage Destiny, #1) Ride The Free Wind (Savage Destiny, #2) Song of the Wolf Embrace The Wild Land (Savage Destiny , #4) River Of Love (Savage Destiny, #3)