Start by marking “The Heart Knows” as Want to Read:
The Heart Knows

The Heart Knows

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Diana Hamilton Pisano thought she would never see Trace Montgomery again. After five years of absence, he returns to Ashville, NC, for the reading of his uncle's will; in a fateful complication, Diana is his uncle's widow. Diana isn't prepared to see the man who betrayed her for another woman. When she learns that her husband only left her half ownership of his ancestral m ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Indigo Love Spectrum (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Heart Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Heart Knows

D.lee
I truly enjoyed this book. I loved Trace's arrogance and determine. The chemistry between Diana and Trace was sizzling. Yeah I got a little frustrated by Diana's stubbornness, but I also understood it. Crispina (Trace's mother) had no redeeming qualities, however I loved the way Trace stood up to her. Susan was truly the best kind of friend and Dominic was also. Although it is not a new storyline it was definitely worth reading and I would recommend it.

Reviewed by: D.Lee
Tina
1.5 stars. Pretty disappointing.

The book starts off strongly with a great set up where Diana Pisano, the widow of a deceased billionaire is left nothing in the will but half the mansion she lives in. The other half of the mansion and ALL the money goes to her husband's nephew, Trace Montgomery, who just so happens to be her first love and the father of her son.

But the story nose-dives quickly. It was rather boring, trotting out one romance novel cliche after another. And the dialogue did not s
LaTosha Bradley
It's not the writing I had trouble with it was the characters

All I can say is, this heroine is sickening...I've never read a more annoyingly written character in my life....it's hard to believe the character's persona was not intentionally written this way since the other characters weren't as asinine. Although the hero's willingness to forgive this heroine's silliness is quite unbelievable as well...this was a hard read...
Laverne Brewster
5 stars. Despite the over use of contractions of personal pronouns followed by 'not', i.e. I'll not, they'll not...and on 2 or 3 instances, referring to Trace, the male half of the couple, as Mason, from another of this author's books. With all that mayhem, 5 stars because the story was super. The characters were well developed, there were twists and the story flowed well. Trace and Diana's story was well told.
Michael Jon Williams
I agree with other reviewers that the plot was somewhat repetitive.
Shawnette
Just an OK read IMHO...it's sweet & SPICY; but quite repetitive...I enjoyed the chemistry between Trace and Diana...but I also found Diana and her logic to be IDIOTIC and some of her actions towards Trace SELFISH and immature; especially the whole plot surrounding her son; another small note someone dropped the ball on the editing; because at one point the hero was named Mason; and in some places throughout this novel they forgot to change it to Trace...oh, well...that being said I'd still g ...more
Erosa Knowles
This was an excellent read.
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Tracey Smith
Tracey Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Blue Lily
Blue Lily marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Lolita
Lolita marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Jacymar
Jacymar marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Alicia Murray
Alicia Murray is currently reading it
Apr 21, 2014
Monie
Monie marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Will2pear95
Will2pear95 marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
When not daydreaming or writing about a romantic heroes and heroines, Renee spends her time reading, traveling and taking care of the great loves in her life, her husband and son. Married for twenty-eight years to her college sweetheart, she uses him as inspiration for her strong silent-type heroes.

Since a small child, she has been an avid reader and daydreamer. With stories, flashing through her
More about Renee Wynn...
Seasoned Just Right Love is Only a Whisper (Whisper Series)