If She Should Die

If She Should Die

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  213 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Three years have passed since erotic, willful Dara Prince disappeared from Winston, West Virginia, leaving a note saying she's run away. Now a body has been found in the creek. A body, Christine Ireland suspects, that could very well belong to her adopted sister Dara. Deputy Sheriff Michael Winter certainly seems to think so. But if Dara's dead, who's been sending Ames pri...more
Published January 5th 2004 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2004)

Angie crosby
I liked the way this was written. How I knew for sure she was dead from the beginning of the book. The ending was great. I didn't have a clue who the killer would be. I was shocked! Christines 'sister' has been missing for 3 years. When a body turns up the evidence suggests it is the body of Dara. Christine feels compelled to search out the clues to find the murders, someone is watching her, the murderer, will he get to christine first? I look forward to reading more by this author.
Gayle
What a thriller. Couldn't put this one down. I kept thinking I knew who did it and kept finding out I was wrong. I thought I was a good detective, but not on this one. A definite page turner.
Sheila
A girl missing a stepbrother whose handicapped a town willing to believe the worst of someone a real shocker of a story really enjoyed and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Gina
Good read, kinda creepy at first but it settled down and turned out to be a good suspense that kept you guessing as to who the real killer was.
Joan Horkey
I found myself saying, after each occurrence throughout this book, "oh, of course, that would happen". Like it was made up of unoriginal sub-plots.
Kat gauntt
it captured me at the first sentence i couldent put it down .I divower it in only a day and a half.
Melissa
Book #34 read in 2010

This book was ok. A little forgettable.
Ipek
This was a very good book. I could not put it down..
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Andrea Mcclain
Andrea Mcclain marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Ncsd.1
Ncsd.1 added it
Feb 19, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Black for Remembrance In the Event of My Death Don't Close Your Eyes Since You've Been Gone All Fall Down