Start by marking “Disintegrating Justice: One Man's Fight Against the Justice System” as Want to Read:
Disintegrating Justice: One Man's Fight Against the Justice System

Disintegrating Justice: One Man's Fight Against the Justice System

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Derrick Rivas is a hardworking man who enjoys a successful career in Arizona. But his life comes crashing to a halt when he discovers his wife of seventeen years is having an affair.

At first, he hopes to repair his marriage, but he soon realizes that his wife, Estella, has no intention of fixing things. After finding out he wants a divorce, she delivers a dire warning: He

ebook
Published September 20th 2011 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about Disintegrating Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disintegrating Justice

Tina
This book is magnificent! It's based on a true story. I could relate to it. It's so intense you get emotionally attached to the main character Derick! I enjoyed reading this book, it has truth and meaning. I plan to get additional copies for my buddies for x-max, they will not be disappointed.
David
This is definitely a must read book that is an actual reality of what is taking place in our corrupting judicial system. Our laws were based on Godly principles and when you remove God from the courts the end results are corruption. Corruption is the root of all evil.
D.f.r. Rivera
Sep 29, 2011 D.f.r. Rivera rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
kala jadu specialist baba+91-9815432022 1 1 Jun 30, 2014 06:21AM