Start by marking “The Thorn in His Side” as Want to Read:
The Thorn in His Side

The Thorn in His Side

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Libby Marchant's first meeting with her boss goes off with a bang -- into Rafael Alejandro's top-of-the-range sports car, unfortunately! The unpredictable and alluring Libby throws Rafael completely off-kilter but, luckily, as she's his employee, he'll be able to keep her at arm's length.

At least that's the plan, because in the perfectly oiled machine that is Rafael's lif
Paperback, Harlequin Presents #3050, 192 pages
Published March 2012 by Harlequin Books (first published July 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Thorn in His Side, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Thorn in His Side

RLA
The hero Rafael meets the heroine Libby when she runs in front of his car to save her friend's dog, causing Rafael to swerve and crash into a tree. They are immediately attracted to one another although Rafael does find Libby a little frustrating. After he leaves Libby goes home to discover that her family has lost their home and business due to a ruthless businessman calling in their debt. Libby goes to confront the man and is shocked to discover that it is actually Rafael. Rafael sets her stra ...more
LLCSpokane
I liked this book ok. It'll never be a reread or a keeper but I found it interesting enough to finish and didn't feel the need to throw it against the wall (good thing because it was an ebook). I wasn't bored and it did have a few laugh out loud moments. Who could ask for more? Well I could but lately this is about as good as it gets for me.
Actually I have read a few keepers in the new releases but they are few and far between.
Cokewater

I didn't like how Libby kept saying she would never sleep with Rafael, how she absolutely hates him. Two seconds later she's all over him?! And Rafael, he hears this woman repeatedly reject him, clearly saying no. But apparently no means yes in this book. What kind of message does this send to readers?
Roub
absolutely loved it !! no intense story here, infact it's very light but entertaining and very enjoyable. i loved it !!no melodrama or exaggerations.
Saly
The Thorn in His Side just didn't click with me at any point, I just couldn't understand why the characters did what they did.

Rafael is a self-made millionaire and hasn't cared for anyone since his mother died. He meets Libby by accident when she comes in front if his car, he finds out that she is the daughter of the man whose company he is closing down.

Libby goes and confronts him and says bad things about him, to be fair Rafael tells her she has a chance to save the business by interning with
Stephanie
This was a 2.5 book it was ok but I felt that it didn't engage the reader and when I picked it up I had to remember what the book was about. The only redeeming time was when the hero doesn't make the heroine choose.
Diane
more like a 2.5 for me. this one has the heroine who sacrifices herself for her family's ultimate good, and they don't realize that she is sleeping with her new boss for THEM!
W.
DNF. Too many "!" and a heroine that's a spoiled brat. Couldn't make it past the first few chapters.
Jo Manton
call me sad but really like this one ,shame it only took one hour to read though.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 21st Century Bosses
Category: Classic Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 21st Century Bosses
Category: Classic Romance
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Mizzv
Mizzv marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Intan Apriliani
Intan Apriliani marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Kirstin
Kirstin marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Priti
Priti added it
Jan 31, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Petrov Proposal  (Forrester #2)
  • Monarch of the Sands
  • Trouble in a Pinstripe Suit
  • A Shameful Consequence
  • A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Cupcakes and Killer Heels (Brothers & Sisters, #2)
  • The Heartless Rebel (Bad Blood, #5)
  • The Lone Wolfe (Bad Blood, #8)
  • The Man Every Woman Wants
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • Undone by His Touch
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • The Man Behind the Scars
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)
Though lacking much authentic Welsh blood, Kim Lawrence comes from English-Irish stock. She was born and brought up in North Wales. She returned there when she married, and her sons were both born on Anglesey, an island off the coast. Though not isolated, Anglesey is a little off the beaten track, but lively Dublin, which Kim loves, is only a short ferry ride away. Today they live on the farm her ...more
More about Kim Lawrence...
Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon Beauty and the Greek The Brunelli Baby Bargain Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)