Start by marking “Ollie & Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit!” as Want to Read:
Ollie & Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit!

Ollie & Moon: Fuhgeddaboudit!

Moon loves to make her best friend, Ollie, laugh. On this particular day, however, her favorite gags aren't doing the trick! The two make a bet on whether or not Moon's crazy antics will be enough to bring back Ollie's usual ha ha's, hee hee's, and ho ho's. Silliness ensues in the form of a playful day in New York City involving wacky dancing, funny lips sounds, and even a ...more
Published May 22nd 2012 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ollie & Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ollie & Moon

Marianne Reeves
Jul 30, 2012 Marianne Reeves rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picture-book
One of my favorite places to travel to is New York City so when I spotted this book, with the Statue of Liberty and the bubble shout-out "Fuhgeddaboudit!", I knew this was a book for me. If you know ths city, the photos of actual sights that compose the backgrounds are fun. But what made me laugh out loud in the library was the event that makes Ollie finally laugh! haha...heehee...hoho! Read it and see!
David
Sep 01, 2012 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Here we have two characters who just love each other's company. Normally Moon loves to make Ollie laugh, but her antics aren't working today. She makes a bet that she can make him laugh, but the best she seems able to accomplish is a smile, until both of them crack up. Your youngster will laugh, even if Ollie doesn't, and everybody will get a kick out of the New York conclusion. Enjoy.
Alyson (Kid Lit Frenzy)
I like Ollie & Moon but I got a little lost with this one. I'll have to try it again on another day.

re-read it today 5/27 - I think I appreciated this one more the second time around. won't bump my rating up to a four but would move it up to a 3.5.

Moon's efforts to get Ollie to laugh are kind of sweet.
Read  Ribbet
May 20, 2012 Read Ribbet rated it it was ok
Shelves: picture-books
Ollie and Moon's second book featuring two cats using real photos as illustrations (scenes of New York) behind the hand drawn cats. Focus on making each other laugh, we have to wait for a bird to poop before it happens.
Beth
Jul 08, 2012 Beth rated it liked it

Story = Okay
Illustrations = love

How can you not adore silly, illustrated characters with real photos of NYC as their backdrop? I just wish I liked the actual story better.
Shannon
Jun 16, 2012 Shannon rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012
I'm not crazy about it, but I do appreciate the Simon & Garfunkel reference in the subway, and cats with poop jokes are always funny at this juncture in my life.
Susan Geidner
Feb 04, 2013 Susan Geidner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ollie & Moon's entertaining friendship continues, with an ending that is sure to make kids laugh. Plus, who doesn't love to say "fuhgeddaboudit!"
Allison
I support independent bookstores. You can use this link to find one near you: http://www.indiebound.org
carissa
Two feline best friends travel to New York City, where Moon bets Ollie that she can make him laugh.
John
Mar 18, 2012 John rated it really liked it
Shelves: friendship, new-york
It makes me want to drive to the airport to catch the next flight to New York City.
Beverly
Jul 31, 2012 Beverly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: picturebooks
Cute cartoons superimposed on photos of famous places.
Taina
Taina rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2015
Aiyah
Aiyah added it
Jun 27, 2015
Jana
Jana marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Aisha
Aisha rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Mohammad
Mohammad rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Natalie O
Natalie O rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Adira
Adira marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Gabby
Gabby added it
Sep 25, 2013
Paula
Paula rated it it was ok
May 30, 2013
Laura Z
Laura Z rated it it was ok
May 09, 2013
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was ok
Apr 11, 2013
Niki (Daydream Reader)
Niki (Daydream Reader) marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2013
Diane
Diane rated it did not like it
Jan 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
My formative years were spent dressing my dog in old baby clothes, reading MAD magazine, and dreaming of the day I could head to the “big city.” After a stint in advertising, I escaped my small town Maryland home to pursue big adventures in Los Angeles.

My career blossomed from intern on Hanna Barbera’s The Pagemaster, to character designer on MGM’s The Pink Panther and Klasky Csupo’s Duckman. I sp
More about Diane Kredensor...