Start by marking “Jamais Plus: Explorations of the Curious Case of the Mysterious Death of Edgar Allan Poe” as Want to Read:

Can you solve the mystery?

Assume the role of C. Auguste Dupin--the investigator of Edgar Allan Poe's classic mysteries "The Murders in the Rue Morgue," "The Mystery of Marie Roget," and "The Purloined Letter"--as you attempt to solve the curious case of the mysterious death of Poe himself.

-or-

Read as Charles Dickens hires once-famous, now-faded Parisian investigator C.
Published October 5th 2011 by Exciting Press

To ask other readers questions about Jamais Plus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jamais Plus

Cathy (cathepsut)
Feb 05, 2012 Cathy (cathepsut) rated it did not like it
Shelves: mystery, read-in-2012
"Assume the role of C. Auguste Dupin--the investigator of Edgar Allan Poe's classic mysteries "The Murders in the Rue Morgue", "The Mystery of Marie Roget" and "The Purloined Letter"--as you attempt to solve the curious case of the mysterious death of Poe himself."

I used to buy these books as a teenager, where you choose your own path through the book by deciding every few pages what actions your character takes every few pages. It sounded like an intriguing concept for a ebook.

This story left
Emma
Feb 24, 2012 Emma rated it really liked it
This book is a lot of fun. I was quickly intrigued by the story, and after my first few wrong turns, I was totally hooked. I love the choose-your-own-adventure format, and I assume the other reviewer who gave the story one star doesn't understand the amount of coding that goes into creating something like this. No, the book itself is not long, but the options are interesting and the plot weaves through history and speculation with colorful prose reminiscent of Poe himself. I withheld one star so ...more
Lucas
Lucas rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Miya Kressin
Miya Kressin rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2012
Nina Perez
Nina Perez marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2011
Ambyr
Ambyr added it
May 01, 2012
Cyd Madsen
Cyd Madsen marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2012
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
CJ
CJ marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Writer, professor, Eagle scout.
More about Will Entrekin...