Start by marking “Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story” as Want to Read:
Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story

Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story (Marconi Sisters #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Josefina 'Jo' Marconi's world just shifted out of orbit. Both of her sisters are pregnant, she's facing finals in her quest to at last get her college degree, the man who traumatized her in college is running for a Senate seat, and she has to move back into the family home and watch over the boy whose very existence shattered her nice little world. Ten-year-old Jack is the ...more
Published August 2nd 2005 by St. Martin's

To ask other readers questions about Turn My World Upside Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn My World Upside Down

Jennifer Wardrip
Ahhh...finally, Jo's story! I loved both AND THEN CAME YOU, Sam Marconi's story, and A CRAZY KIND OF LOVE, Mike's story--and TURN MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN was a perfect ending to this trilogy!

Josephina "Jo" Marconi has had her world turned upside down. She's about to finally finish college, ten years after she first enrolled. She's still struggling to forgive her father, Hank, for his one time of infidelity during her mother's illness. She's attempting to bond with her ten-year-old brother, Jack, t
Ana T.
I have to admit I was a bit worried about reading Jo's book because reading the blurb Cash didn't seem the least bit appealing (woman whisperer???) but I have to give it to Child. Despite a few problems I really enjoyed reading this. In fact it may well be my favourite.

There was a lot going on in this story. Jo's past for one. We finally find out what happened to her that shaped he in who she is today and it is not pretty. While I cheered when she finally dealt with it I am not sure all that bon
Sarah Eiseman
Originally posted on Sarahsbookshelf.com:

I’ve been making my way through Maureen Child’s backlist this summer and having a great time getting to know this fabulous author. Although Child is Irish herself, she writes these fabulous Italian families where you truly feel like you are in the middle of it all. This story wraps up her Marconi series, which was basically an off-shoot of the Candellano series.

Jo Marconi, the eldest sister of the three, is the organized and independent one. She’s managed
Srishti Tariyal
I don't know why this book was just wasn't it. I loved the first book of the trilogy. And I liked Mike's story as well, Jo, she just made me angry a lot. The book just couldn't capture my interest. The only reason I finished the book was because of Sam, Mike and Nana. They had me cracking up. I didn't know Italians could be like that.. so much drama..
Di
fabulous book! Loved it.
Lori1035
I had trouble getting into this book for some reason. It was the book I was reading when Hurricane Gustav came to town. Maybe there was just too much distraction because of that. I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the first 2 in the series.
Julie Witkovsky
Sep 23, 2007 Julie Witkovsky rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: friends
I read this book first because i was drawn to the story line. It is a really good book except that it is the 3rd of a trilogy about 3 sisters so I recommend reading the other 2 first. they are Crazy kind of love and And then came you.
Jill Brown
Jill Brown marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 21, 2015
Cindy
Cindy added it
Mar 13, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Vivo
Vivo marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
S
S marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Joyce David
Joyce David marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Emae
Emae marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Hearts Under Caution (Harlequin NASCAR, #1)
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Ex, Why, And Me
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • British Bad Boys
  • Honky Tonk Christmas (Honky Tonk, #4)
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • Footloose (Bellagio, #3)
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Our Little Secret
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • The Irish Devil (Devil, #1)
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons #2)
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Straight Up (Wild Hart Saga, #2)
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Marconi Sisters (3 books)
  • And Then Came You: Sam's Story
  • A Crazy Kind of Love
Baby Bonanza Beauty and the Best Man (Dynasties: The Lassiters) Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1) Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6) Bedeviled (Queen of the Otherworld, #1)