Start by marking “Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story” as Want to Read:
Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story

Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story (Marconi Sisters #3)

Josefina 'Jo' Marconi's world just shifted out of orbit. Both of her sisters are pregnant, she's facing finals in her quest to at last get her college degree, the man who traumatized her in college is running for a Senate seat, and she has to move back into the family home and watch over the boy whose very existence shattered her nice little world. Ten-year-old Jack is the ...more
Published August 2nd 2005 by St. Martin's

To ask other readers questions about Turn My World Upside Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn My World Upside Down

Jennifer Wardrip
May 12, 2008 Jennifer Wardrip rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...finally, Jo's story! I loved both AND THEN CAME YOU, Sam Marconi's story, and A CRAZY KIND OF LOVE, Mike's story--and TURN MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN was a perfect ending to this trilogy!

Josephina "Jo" Marconi has had her world turned upside down. She's about to finally finish college, ten years after she first enrolled. She's still struggling to forgive her father, Hank, for his one time of infidelity during her mother's illness. She's attempting to bond with her ten-year-old brother, Jack, t
Sarah Eiseman
Jul 07, 2013 Sarah Eiseman rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Sarahsbookshelf.com:

I’ve been making my way through Maureen Child’s backlist this summer and having a great time getting to know this fabulous author. Although Child is Irish herself, she writes these fabulous Italian families where you truly feel like you are in the middle of it all. This story wraps up her Marconi series, which was basically an off-shoot of the Candellano series.

Jo Marconi, the eldest sister of the three, is the organized and independent one. She’s managed
Ana T.
Apr 27, 2014 Ana T. rated it really liked it
I have to admit I was a bit worried about reading Jo's book because reading the blurb Cash didn't seem the least bit appealing (woman whisperer???) but I have to give it to Child. Despite a few problems I really enjoyed reading this. In fact it may well be my favourite.

There was a lot going on in this story. Jo's past for one. We finally find out what happened to her that shaped he in who she is today and it is not pretty. While I cheered when she finally dealt with it I am not sure all that bon
Srishti
Jan 16, 2015 Srishti rated it liked it
I don't know why this book was just wasn't it. I loved the first book of the trilogy. And I liked Mike's story as well, Jo, she just made me angry a lot. The book just couldn't capture my interest. The only reason I finished the book was because of Sam, Mike and Nana. They had me cracking up. I didn't know Italians could be like that.. so much drama..
Lori1035
Aug 25, 2008 Lori1035 rated it it was ok
I had trouble getting into this book for some reason. It was the book I was reading when Hurricane Gustav came to town. Maybe there was just too much distraction because of that. I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the first 2 in the series.
Julie Witkovsky
Sep 23, 2007 Julie Witkovsky rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: friends
I read this book first because i was drawn to the story line. It is a really good book except that it is the 3rd of a trilogy about 3 sisters so I recommend reading the other 2 first. they are Crazy kind of love and And then came you.
Lorraine Darrell
Read the series

Thoroughly enjoyed The Marconi series and wished it was not over. What are the chances of the story line continuing
Nina SanMiguel
Feb 16, 2016 Nina SanMiguel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic

True romance with lots of ups and downs. And jack what a surprise. Grace and Hank a charming surprise of love.
Courtney
Courtney rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2014
Corgimom
Corgimom rated it liked it
May 16, 2014
Nini
Nini rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2009
Alina
Alina rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2011
Aubrey
Aubrey rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2008
Kellie Herrick
Kellie Herrick rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2012
Kendra Zirkelbach
Kendra Zirkelbach rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2013
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2016
Rose
Rose rated it liked it
May 02, 2008
Trixie
Trixie rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2014
I
Jan 06, 2016 I rated it it was amazing
Good read, very good story
Samantha
Samantha rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2009
Ashley Perez
Ashley Perez rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2013
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2011
Cynthia Martin
Cynthia Martin rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2013
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Noella Petrovich
Noella Petrovich rated it really liked it
Jan 27, 2012
Crystal Anne
Crystal Anne rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2008
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Hearts Under Caution
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year/'Twas the Week Before Christmas
  • Ex, Why, And Me
  • British Bad Boys
  • Footloose (Bellagio, #3)
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • Honky Tonk Christmas (Honky Tonk, #4)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Our Little Secret
  • NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Her Cinderella Complex
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...

Marconi Sisters (3 books)
  • And Then Came You: Sam's Story