Start by marking “Dearly Beloved (Vampire Assassin League, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dearly Beloved (Vampire Assassin League, #3)

Dearly Beloved (Vampire Assassin League #3)

3.69  ·  Rating Details  ·  273 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
THE RECLUSE
Dominick Miklos St. Guis is a loner, always has been. Not needing anyone makes him the perfect assassin: A shadow on the fringe. Never seen. Never surprised. But when an assignment for a wealthy businessman goes wrong, he finds something much more…

THE MOTORMOUTH
Courtney Dwyer makes her living opening lines of communication. She's got a plan. All she needs is a
Published September 18th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Dearly Beloved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dearly Beloved

Kimberly
Sep 19, 2013 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Courtney Dwyer is a talker. She can’t seem to keep her mouth shut at all! Especially around her host…or would you call him her captor. Just who is this mouth watering man?

Dominick Miklos St. Guis has always liked being on his own. He is old fashioned, sexy, rich, assassin, and a vampire. His world is flipped upside down when he encounters Courtney.

Oh my…this book cracked me up! Courtney and her non stop talking is hilarious. I tend to do the same thing when I am nervous. She cracks me up and I w
Tiffany
Nov 02, 2012 Tiffany rated it really liked it
This is the third novella in this series. It is about Dominic, a vampire assassin. He is known for stealth and is a recluse. His mate comes in the form of a (very) talkative girl named Courtney. She was doing a dive somewhere in the Mediterranean when her oxygen gets cut off and she sees a shark. She aims for spear gun and nails it. Before she can make it to land she is captured though. Dominic thinks Courtney is a hunter, but soon learns that she is his mate. She isn’t having any of it. He take ...more
Margaret
Jun 30, 2014 Margaret rated it liked it

THE RECLUSE

THE MOTORMOUTH
Courtney Dwyer makes her living opening lines of communication. She’s got a plan. All she needs is a little financial backing. The last thing she’s looking for is a drop-dead gorgeous, silent type…with vampirism tossed in for

The BookChick
I wanted to like it...I really did. I read the first book in the Vampire Assassin series, Knight After Night (Vampire Assassin League ) by Jackie Ivie and experienced the same feeling. The story was trite, mundane, and repetitive...obnoxiously so. All the conversations between Dom and Courtney were circuitous because she would use euphemisms and expressions that he didn't understand. I understand doing it for effect once but the entire book, OH COME ON!

And there was a big thing that just got to me in this book...little editing was done. I picked up more
annette colon
Feb 15, 2015 annette colon rated it really liked it
The Prince and his Mate

Courtney didn't know she was going to meet her lifemate while scuba diving. Dominick thought she was a Hunter out to kill him. Talk about a comedy of errors. Dominick is a very forceful and dominating vampire and is determined to make Courtney his mate. Courtney on the other hand is attracted to Dominick and trying her best not to kill him (the dude seriously needs to lighten up). But when Dominick is in danger it's Courtney to the rescue.
Tracy
Jul 11, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing
What a great, quick story. Courtney will keep you laughing with her constant rambling and Dom will just make you swoon. ;) Loved seeing a reappearance of Stuart and Sasha! Great, fun book!
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Oct 02, 2014 Wendy coling ( trowbridge) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Getting through these books really quick.
Carmen
Apr 26, 2015 Carmen rated it liked it
pretty good. liking the series so far.
SB Morales
Dec 28, 2014 SB Morales rated it really liked it

Who says video games is a waste of time! Luckily for Courtney is at the top of her game. Her mate is not only a vampire, but an Assassins League Vampire! I love reading this series. It fun, exciting, and oh so sexy!! If you're looking for a fun quick vamp read this is the series you need to grab and become obsessed with.
Paulette Nelson
May 19, 2015 Paulette Nelson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: goodreads
Paulette

Watch how trying to get to know a warrior reacts to the modern woman that is his mate. She lovers to argue and he does not use contractions. She is denying that she is his mate. She has made a jerk list and you should see who is on it! You'll love all the Vampire Assassin League books, just can't get enough!
Kristy
Ok this it the last book I am reading in this series. The only reason I have read 4 of them already is because I bought them all at the same time thinking they sounded like good stories. But they are all very predictable and I find the characters kind of annoying at times. Courtney drove nuts in this story. That girl was dense.
Michele bookloverforever
I found the plot confusing....Not enough time to sufficiently develop this complex plot.
Lorraine Lesar
Apr 06, 2013 Lorraine Lesar rated it liked it
I am avid follower of Jackie Ivie, especially this series. However, I was so disappointed with this book, none of the humour we come to expect and I just didn't like our heroine. You can read this as a stand alone but I would recommend that you start with book 1.
Helena
Dec 14, 2012 Helena rated it liked it
Shelves: para-vamp
Out of the Vampire Assassin League books I've read so far, this is my favourite. The ending was fairly abrupt, but the story was fun and the female lead was strong.
Rita
It was ok. Like number two the best. Was a little irritated with Dom and the talking so much. It ended better. Will check out the last one.
Sheri
Jan 23, 2015 Sheri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jackie-ivie
Courtney and Dom. Wow. Their story is amazing. No other words can explain it.
Morgan
Dec 11, 2011 Morgan rated it it was amazing
Jackie Ivie characters are full of snap and personality. Lots of fun to read.
Lindsay
Review to follow
Laura added it
Aug 16, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016
Chrissie P
Chrissie P marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Juanita Stoner
Juanita Stoner marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Bhabyann5678
Bhabyann5678 marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Maria Sullivan
Maria Sullivan rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
  • Stefan's Salvation (Dalakis Passion, #3)
  • Relentless (My Immortal Knight, # 4)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • Highland Hunger (MacNachton Vampires, #8) (Knights, #0.6)
  • The Ruby Kiss (The Magic Knot, #4)
  • Pride & Were (Anything Goes #4)
  • Marshal of Hel Dorado (Fevered Hearts, #1)
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned
  • Unleashed: A Highland Historical Trilogy (Highland Historical, #1-3) (The MacLauchlans, #1-3)
  • Crazed Hearts (Grimm's Circle, #3)
  • Bayon / Jean-Baptiste (Bayou Heat, #3-4)
  • The Bite Before Christmas
  • Touched by the Magic (The Academy #1)
  • Michael (Blood and Sex, #1)
  • Rachel Dahlrumple
  • Tsunami Blue (Tsunami Blue, #1)
Jackie Ivie was born and raised in a suburb outside Utah's capital, beautiful Salt Lake City. The second in a family of four daughters and one son, Jackie was constantly amusing her siblings with her invented games, escapades, and stories. And she was always reading. She would even walk the family dog, with one hand holding the leash, while the other held the ever-present book. No subject went unr ...more
More about Jackie Ivie...

Vampire Assassin League (1 - 10 of 31 books)
  • Knight after Night (Vampire Assassin League, #1)
  • Be Still My Heart (Vampire Assassin League, #2)
  • We Are Gathered (Vampire Assassin League, #4)
  • Together To Join (Vampire Assassin League, #5)
  • This Man And Woman (Vampire Assassin League, #6)
  • Forever As One (Vampire Assassin League, #7)
  • Should There Be (Vampire Assassin League #8)
  • Anyone Here (Vampire Assassin League Book #9)
  • With Just Cause (Vampire Assassin League, #10)
  • Why These Two (Vampire Assassin League, #11)