Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven, #2)

Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  483 ratings  ·  19 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires]

Kendall Orion thought he’d found his pale knight in the gorgeous vampire Enforcer, Cassius Reynard. Like his friends, Kendall has a secret, though. He’s kept part of himself locked away for over a hundred years, and if it means keeping Cassius in his life, he’ll find a way to banish it...more
Published October 29th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Faith, Trust, and Stardust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faith, Trust, and Stardust

julio
Sep 12, 2014 julio rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to julio by: Emma Sea
Shelves: dnf
this is where i said fuck-this:

Kendall shuddered at the thought. Now he was just grossing himself out. He’d never understand straight men. Just like he’d never understand the fascination with female parts. The ones down low were too soft and messy. And boobs were just kind of like big chest tumors. How anyone could find a four-pound tumor attractive—even if you slapped a nipple on it—he’d never know.

dnf at, like, 4 percent.

#FuckThisFriday
#thefuckening
Emma Sea
I won't be rating this, because it was more of an experiment, and I went in knowing this was not my book. And it was an interesting read, all right *quietly appalled*
adrienne
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the...more
Pam
A fun and entertaining read that's filled with action from the opening pages. Kendall's warm, caring and insecure, while Cassius is big, dominant and willing to do anything to make his mate happy. There's plenty of twists... especially about Kendall...to keep your attention and the pages turning.

You'll find lots of interesting secondary characters, some new and others previously introduced to round out the story. I'd like to know more about Raven and the new Elder...Elder Winters, both of whom...more
Candice
Cass and Kendall :) Oh how I love MPREG. My favorite in the series.
Bkwyrm
I'm a hard sell on expanding the shifter/werewolf world to suddenly include all these OTHER kinds of supernaturals, but okay, he's a pixie, whatever. But mpreg is not something I expect, even in m/m supernatural romance, and it turned me off. Also! What are the "little mates" constantly so belittled and feminized? I like the world that's been built here - I don't like the characterization in this one, because it seems disjointed and incoherent.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 5 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Rachel
I liked this a bit more than the first book. I thought it was sweet and I liked the ending!
Veronica / Miss V
Wow...Beautiful cover, I'm so glad it was a great story behind it.
Lasha
3.5 stars.

Faith, Trust, and Stardust is the second book in the Haven series by Gabrielle Evans. I reviewed book one here.

This installment tells the story of Jory’s friend, Kendall, who was rescued from an evil paranormal by vampire Enforcers from Stavion’s clan. Now safe, Kendall wants to be with his mate, Cassius, but fears when the other man finds out what he truly is, Cassius will abandon him.

What I really liked about this installment was Kendall’s characterization. One minute he was a little...more
Crissy Morris
This may be the sweetest story of the Haven series. I adore Kendall and his struggle with his identity and Cassius with his patience and unending devotion. The addition of the elusive pixie brings a wonderful twist to this story. Jealousy, love, misunderstandings, and forgiveness are all a wonderful part of this story. And while we're talking about plots, this one is a great one - well planned, fast-paced, entertaining, and so much fun. You won't want to miss this story.
Janelle
This book was the sweetest story I have read in a while. The story between Caasius and Kendall was so sweet you could help but fall in love with them both. The struggle through out the book made for a good background story as well. I am looking forward to more books in this series.
Kinny
This to me is the best in the Haven series. Read the 4 so far. This is sweet, funny and totally feel good. The team up of Kendall and Cassius just cracks me up and makes me swoon at the same time. My second fave is Jory and Stavion's story.
Tj
Awwwwww!!!! The ending is just....awwwwww. I really loved the characters and the interactions of them all in this story. I look forward to more in the series. I really want to see Raven's;)
JD
It's good. Lots of backstories. Be willing to commit to the whole series as this book ends with many unanswered questions.
Clover
I couldn't go into the story for this one.
Kristie Crawford
Really like this series so far :)
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Ashley
Ashley added it
Sep 05, 2014
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
£lizabeth
£lizabeth marked it as to-read
Vanessa North
Vanessa North is currently reading it
Sep 04, 2014
  • Just A Vampire (Tribal Bonds, #1)
  • Tank's Tweak (Lady Blue Crew, #5)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9)
  • Unassumed (Tate Pack, #4)
  • The Lynx Who Purred for a Sidhe Prince (Mate or Meal, #9)
  • The Link That Binds (Solomon's Pride, #2)
  • The Soldier and the State Trooper (The Soldier and..., #1)
  • Forbidden Mate (Holland Brothers, #4)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...
Leap of Faith (Moonlight Breed, #1) Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings, #3) Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11) Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings, #5) Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings, #7)

“Cassius couldn’t take any more. “Okay, that’s enough. We’re done here.” His heart hammered, his palms were sweating, and his knees felt wobbly. “We’ve changed our minds. Just put it back.” 8 likes
“Still nothing," Raven answered "This is shitty. We are going to have to invest in heat sensors. These motion detectors blow Satan's left nut.” 2 likes