Behind the Scenes with America's Test Kitchen

Behind the Scenes with America's Test Kitchen

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Published 2007 by America's Test Kitchen

Margie
I love America's Test Kitchen. Everything turns out absolutely perfectly, and so much description of the techniques and ingredients are given that I go in with a good idea of what I can tweak.

The recipes for White Chicken Chili, Double Corn Cornbread, and Beer-Braised Short Ribs are favorites of mine.
Patricia
What is it about America's Test Kitchen that takes the romance out of cooking? I know that I learn a lot from their fastidious technique illustrations (like Goldilocks, there are the not quite, just right, and too much), but still, maybe it is my prejudice against the stiff Yankee appearance of the editor I just can't warm to it too much. This does not mean that I don't devour my issue of the magazine every time it comes, and I especially like the reviews of gadgets and ingredients.

I tried the r...more
T
T marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Daniel Martell
Daniel Martell marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2013
Geoffrey
Geoffrey marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2012
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2011
The America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook Slow Cooker Revolution: One Test Kitchen, 30 Slow Cookers, 200 Amazing Recipes The Best Make-Ahead Recipe The America's Test Kitchen Healthy Family Cookbook: A New, Healthier Way to Cook Everything from America's Most Trusted Test Kitchen