Start by marking “Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)” as Want to Read:
Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  6 reviews

He can be a slave to his past…or allow her love to free him.

Daughters of Askara, Book 2

There’s such a thing as too much change. Emma’s sister is mated. Revolution is brewing in her home realm. The last straw: her would-be mate is back from the dead and back under her skin—yet when it comes to the last five years, he’s not talking.

Desperate for a chance to start her own

Published (first published February 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Evermine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evermine

Anna
Fabulous read! Daughter of Askara is a wonderful world to read about with an incredible set of characters. I enjoyed Evermine, which is the second book in the series. Emma & Harper's journey was an interesting one. They are very likable couple but, I found myself frustrated with them. They are a couple with personal issues and relationship issues and both have a stubbornness that will make you want to tear your hair out. Ms. Edwards winged-creatures are dominating, sexy and just plain fun to ...more
Leigh

I will preface my review by stating, in all caps, if you haven't read Everlong, READ IT NOW! (Before you read this book). Not only is it a fantastic read, Evermine's society/structure/the demon races/etc will make a whole lot more sense. ^_^ I was also pleased that we had a bit more character and environment description in this book versus Everlong. Yay!

However, I was a tiny bit disappointed in a few of the things that happened to some of the main characters in Everlong (ie, the Harper & Mad
Buffy Kennedy
Who doesn’t love a tortured hero? I know a lot of us here at GT do, myself included. While the overall feeling from the book is what you expect from Hailey Edwards, but the experience itself is a little darker than her others, and it’s because Harper and Emma have both been through so much and are forced to face and really deal with it. In Everlong, Maddie and Clayton were sweet and cute together, whereas Emma and Harper only have moments like that but simply have a rougher edge. The bottom line ...more
Sabine Honig
Want to read a tale spun of another realm where demons rule and where there are slaves. A world where magic and glamour are common, where the demons are gorgeous hunks who have secrets and desires that have to be discovered, where they will protect their mates to the death, and yet where there is also great inequality, death and despair? If the answer is a resounding yes, then you will love Evermine by Hailey Edwards.
Evermine is book two of the Daughters of Askara series by Hailey Edwards. This
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Terri N
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

The world that Ms. Edwards built for this series is complex and interesting. There’s overthrowing of the queen, civil unrest and raiders. There are bad guys who can control your mind and sexy males to protect your honor. I’m looking forward to exploring more of Askara.

I have to say that I had a hard time getting into this book at the beginning. If you haven’t read the first book, or in my case it’s been a w
MK
This is the second book to the Daughters of Askara series and about Emma and Harper. Both have troubled pasts and wanted a new future. They deny their feelings but later sucumbed on what their heart wants. Anyway, I'm kinda left out of the story because it ended for me without any actions or revenge to the villain. The court's intrigue and betrayal is really aggravating. I wish there is some kind of justice for the victims in the third book.
Agatha Ding
Agatha Ding marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Elvia
Elvia marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Michelle Cole
Michelle Cole marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Gigi staub
Gigi staub marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Kayla Glendenning
Kayla Glendenning marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Ketily
Ketily marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Gill
Gill added it
Oct 19, 2014
Garazi Fernández
Garazi Fernández marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Bookzinga
Bookzinga marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Mayi
Mayi marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
  • Chain Reaction (8th Wing, #2)
  • Night Forbidden (Envy Chronicles, #5)
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • Heroes Without, Monsters Within (Blaze of Glory, #2)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)
  • Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)
  • Claim the Night (The Claiming #1)
  • The Half-Breed Vampire (Sons of Midnight #3)
  • Eternity's Mark
  • Tempered by Fire (Angel Bound #1)
  • Magic Gone Wild (Bottled Magic #3)
  • Dwell in Possibility
  • Voracious (Clare Point, #5)
  • Siren's Desire (Dark Tides, #3)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)
  • The Seeking Kiss (Midnight Playground, #1)
  • Master and Apprentice (Gavyn Donatti, #2)

Daughters of Askara (3 books)
  • Everlong (Daughters of Askara #1)
  • Eversworn (Daughters of Askara #3)
A Hint of Frost (Araneae Nation, #1) A Feast of Souls (Araneae Nation, #2) Everlong (Daughters of Askara #1) Dog with a Bone (Black Dog, #1) A Time of Dying (Araneae Nation, #3)