Start by marking “Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)” as Want to Read:
Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

3.87  ·  Rating Details  ·  67 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews

He can be a slave to his past…or allow her love to free him.

Daughters of Askara, Book 2

There’s such a thing as too much change. Emma’s sister is mated. Revolution is brewing in her home realm. The last straw: her would-be mate is back from the dead and back under her skin—yet when it comes to the last five years, he’s not talking.

Desperate for a chance to start her own

Published (first published February 21st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Evermine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evermine

Anna
Feb 13, 2012 Anna rated it really liked it
Fabulous read! Daughter of Askara is a wonderful world to read about with an incredible set of characters. I enjoyed Evermine, which is the second book in the series. Emma & Harper's journey was an interesting one. They are very likable couple but, I found myself frustrated with them. They are a couple with personal issues and relationship issues and both have a stubbornness that will make you want to tear your hair out. Ms. Edwards winged-creatures are dominating, sexy and just plain fun to ...more
Leigh
May 25, 2012 Leigh rated it really liked it

I will preface my review by stating, in all caps, if you haven't read Everlong, READ IT NOW! (Before you read this book). Not only is it a fantastic read, Evermine's society/structure/the demon races/etc will make a whole lot more sense. ^_^ I was also pleased that we had a bit more character and environment description in this book versus Everlong. Yay!

However, I was a tiny bit disappointed in a few of the things that happened to some of the main characters in Everlong (ie, the Harper & Mad
Buffy Kennedy
Jul 14, 2012 Buffy Kennedy rated it really liked it
Who doesn’t love a tortured hero? I know a lot of us here at GT do, myself included. While the overall feeling from the book is what you expect from Hailey Edwards, but the experience itself is a little darker than her others, and it’s because Harper and Emma have both been through so much and are forced to face and really deal with it. In Everlong, Maddie and Clayton were sweet and cute together, whereas Emma and Harper only have moments like that but simply have a rougher edge. The bottom line ...more
Sabine Honig
Sep 21, 2012 Sabine Honig rated it really liked it
Want to read a tale spun of another realm where demons rule and where there are slaves. A world where magic and glamour are common, where the demons are gorgeous hunks who have secrets and desires that have to be discovered, where they will protect their mates to the death, and yet where there is also great inequality, death and despair? If the answer is a resounding yes, then you will love Evermine by Hailey Edwards.
Evermine is book two of the Daughters of Askara series by Hailey Edwards. This
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Terri N
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

The world that Ms. Edwards built for this series is complex and interesting. There’s overthrowing of the queen, civil unrest and raiders. There are bad guys who can control your mind and sexy males to protect your honor. I’m looking forward to exploring more of Askara.

I have to say that I had a hard time getting into this book at the beginning. If you haven’t read the first book, or in my case it’s been a w
MK
Oct 09, 2013 MK rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f, other-entities
This is the second book to the Daughters of Askara series and about Emma and Harper. Both have troubled pasts and wanted a new future. They deny their feelings but later sucumbed on what their heart wants. Anyway, I'm kinda left out of the story because it ended for me without any actions or revenge to the villain. The court's intrigue and betrayal is really aggravating. I wish there is some kind of justice for the victims in the third book.
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
Violet
Violet marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Ale  Costa
Ale Costa rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Clair
Clair marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Teigan Crowe
Teigan Crowe marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Tasha hastings
Tasha hastings marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Darcy
Darcy rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Lottie
Lottie marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Meredyth Winter
Meredyth Winter marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Lele
Lele marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Brandee Price
Brandee Price marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Nilo
Nilo added it
Apr 14, 2016
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Lilith Night
Lilith Night marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Aminata
Aminata rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Courtney Buege
Courtney Buege marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Julie Rose
Julie Rose marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
  • Chain Reaction (8th Wing, #2)
  • Night Forbidden (Envy Chronicles, #5)
  • Stained (Lesser-Bred, #1)
  • Voracious (Clare Point, #5)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)
  • In Bed with a Stranger (The Fitzroy Legacy #2)
  • Heroes Without, Monsters Within (Blaze of Glory, #2)
  • Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)
  • Magic Gone Wild (Bottled Magic #3)
  • Eternity's Mark
  • The Half-Breed Vampire (Sons of Midnight #3)
  • Master and Apprentice (Gavyn Donatti, #2)
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • Siren's Desire (Dark Tides, #3)
  • Tempered by Fire (Angel Bound #1)
  • Tundra 37 (A New Dawn, #2)

Daughters of Askara (3 books)
  • Everlong (Daughters of Askara #1)
  • Eversworn (Daughters of Askara #3)