Start by marking “Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)” as Want to Read:
Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

Evermine (Daughters of Askara #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  6 reviews
He can be a slave to his past or allow her love to free him.

"Daughters of Askara, Book 2"

There s such a thing as too much change. Emma s sister is mated. Revolution is brewing in her home realm. The last straw: her would-be mate is back from the dead and back under her skin yet when it comes to the last five years, he s not talking.

Desperate for a chance to start her own l
Published February 1st 2012 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Evermine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evermine

Anna
Fabulous read! Daughter of Askara is a wonderful world to read about with an incredible set of characters. I enjoyed Evermine, which is the second book in the series. Emma & Harper's journey was an interesting one. They are very likable couple but, I found myself frustrated with them. They are a couple with personal issues and relationship issues and both have a stubbornness that will make you want to tear your hair out. Ms. Edwards winged-creatures are dominating, sexy and just plain fun to ...more
Leigh

I will preface my review by stating, in all caps, if you haven't read Everlong, READ IT NOW! (Before you read this book). Not only is it a fantastic read, Evermine's society/structure/the demon races/etc will make a whole lot more sense. ^_^ I was also pleased that we had a bit more character and environment description in this book versus Everlong. Yay!

However, I was a tiny bit disappointed in a few of the things that happened to some of the main characters in Everlong (ie, the Harper & Mad
Buffy Kennedy
Who doesn’t love a tortured hero? I know a lot of us here at GT do, myself included. While the overall feeling from the book is what you expect from Hailey Edwards, but the experience itself is a little darker than her others, and it’s because Harper and Emma have both been through so much and are forced to face and really deal with it. In Everlong, Maddie and Clayton were sweet and cute together, whereas Emma and Harper only have moments like that but simply have a rougher edge. The bottom line ...more
Sabine Honig
Want to read a tale spun of another realm where demons rule and where there are slaves. A world where magic and glamour are common, where the demons are gorgeous hunks who have secrets and desires that have to be discovered, where they will protect their mates to the death, and yet where there is also great inequality, death and despair? If the answer is a resounding yes, then you will love Evermine by Hailey Edwards.
Evermine is book two of the Daughters of Askara series by Hailey Edwards. This
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by: Terri N
Book provided by: Author
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

The world that Ms. Edwards built for this series is complex and interesting. There’s overthrowing of the queen, civil unrest and raiders. There are bad guys who can control your mind and sexy males to protect your honor. I’m looking forward to exploring more of Askara.

I have to say that I had a hard time getting into this book at the beginning. If you haven’t read the first book, or in my case it’s been a w
MK
This is the second book to the Daughters of Askara series and about Emma and Harper. Both have troubled pasts and wanted a new future. They deny their feelings but later sucumbed on what their heart wants. Anyway, I'm kinda left out of the story because it ended for me without any actions or revenge to the villain. The court's intrigue and betrayal is really aggravating. I wish there is some kind of justice for the victims in the third book.
Nathara
Nathara marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Kimberly Soto
Kimberly Soto marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 10, 2015
Tammy Albrecht
Tammy Albrecht marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Hope
Hope marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Jodeena Thomas
Jodeena Thomas marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Sammy
Sammy marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Mar 24, 2015
Traci Miller
Traci Miller marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Karim Negron
Karim Negron marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Agatha Ding
Agatha Ding marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Elvia
Elvia marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
  • Chain Reaction (8th Wing, #2)
  • Night Forbidden (Envy Chronicles, #5)
  • The Half-Breed Vampire (Sons of Midnight #3)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • Voracious (Clare Point, #5)
  • Tundra 37 (A New Dawn, #2)
  • Lessons in Loving A Laird (Highland Knaves, #2)
  • Heroes Without, Monsters Within (Blaze of Glory, #2)
  • Tempered by Fire (Angel Bound #1)
  • Soul Whisperer (The Tracker #3)
  • Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)
  • Dead Alert (Guardians of the Dark, #5)
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • His Dark Bond (Fallen, #2)
  • Eternity's Mark
  • Familiar
  • High Risk (Adrenaline Search & Rescue, #1)
  • Middle Ground (The Chosen, #0.2)

Daughters of Askara (3 books)
  • Everlong (Daughters of Askara #1)
  • Eversworn (Daughters of Askara #3)
A Hint of Frost (Araneae Nation, #1) Dog with a Bone (Black Dog, #1) Lie Down with Dogs (Black Dog, #3) Heir of the Dog (Black Dog, #2) A Feast of Souls (Araneae Nation, #2)