Start by marking “Suck and Blow (Party Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Suck and Blow (Party Games, #1)

Suck and Blow (Party Games #1)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  308 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Party Games Book One

Let the games begin...

Talent agent Frankie Winchester is a hellion. Her motto is all a girl needs is a fun time, a fast car and an awesome masseur on speed dial. There's only one person who could beat her at anything. Alec. Bane of her high-school existence, a kid whose parents were as working class and loving as hers were rich and distant.

When celebri
Published November 22nd 2011 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Suck and Blow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suck and Blow

I have to read this just for the title alone!! LOL
Unfortunately, this read didn't do it for me. It had heaps of hot sex in it, but I just didn't like the way it was written. I also didn't feel the emotional connection between Francesca and Alec, even though they claim to feel it.
Guilty Pleasures
From the title to the storyline to the H/h, SUCK and BLOW is a delightfully, sexy read.

In high school, Frankie was the typical spoiled, poor, little rich girl, everything had to be her way or else. The only person who didn't cooperate with her was Alec, seems like everything she attempted throughout school he did and he won all the time. Alec was beneath Frankie and her friends because his family was "cheap money" meaning they didn't have a long pedigree and money from generations back. Alec tr
Heather in FL
Friends to lovers is one of my favorite genres, and frenemies to lovers is sort of a sub-genre. This story falls into the latter category. Alec and Frankie were in high school together. Alec was smitten with Frankie, who was extremely smart and beautiful and used to winning everything. Alec thought if he proved he was smart as well, she'd notice him. Frankie sure did, but she looked at him as her nemesis -- the one who beat her at everything where they were competitors. A nemesis who made her fe ...more
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Frankie Winchester, grew up the only child of the country’s most successful record producer and a outlandish publicist mother. This meant Frankie had zero boundaries and way to much money. She had been a spoiled privileged kid in school.

Alec Harris was from a poor family who's father instilled in him that hard work never killed anyone, and it’s not a disgrace to be poor. Even after his family won the lottery they still didnt send him to the fanciest school.

Frankie (The Gun as Alex used to call
So... this is the first book in the Party Games series, called Suck and Blow.

Frankie and one of her friends are invited to an awesome party. There Frankie met her old highschool rival Alec. After a couple of drinks and a round of Suck and blow they found themeselves in each others arms.
But can this relationship really work? Just read this book, and you will know the answer.

I liked it, but I kind of felt, that this was written by a different author. Things happend pretty fast like in the other bo
This is an oldie, but definitely one you guys don't want to miss out on! I just love the idea of the series, and if the first book is any indication I am going to love reading them all.

Frankie and Alec we're frenemies at best during high school, but a chance encounter at a party reignites the sizzling attraction between them. Seriously, the chemistry between these two is so intense you will feel it coming off of the pages guys. No Joke.

Not only is this story supremely hot, but I also thought i
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
I enjoyed this book quite a lot. It has a sweetness to it that I wasn't really expecting.
Alec and Francesca were at high school together and had fallen for each other back then although Francesca denied it to herself continually. After all, she was from money and Alec was from a working class background. His father had won some money in the lottery which is how they could afford a top school.
These two meet up again 10 years later at a party. Alec is very successful as is Francesca. Anyway the
Hot sex, blond guy, perfect HEA- what's not to like? What's even better: no miscommunication here, and a guy who isn't afraid to say what's fact- I loved it, absolutely! A million thanks to Heather in FL for the wonderful recommendation!!!
I thought this was cute, pretty steamy, and I loved Alec. He was perfectly yummy. I got a bit annoyed about everyone bringing up the "cheap money" about Alec's upbringing, but other than that, I thought it was a fun read. :)
I met Frankie in Love's Rhythm so I'm interested to see her and Alec's story, it looks fun.

$3.78 on Nook
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty:

4 out of 5 Licks
This was a fun start to a series by both Lexxie Couper and Rhian Cahill around grown ups playing party games from their teenage years. This one was a lot of fun. Frankie (AKA The Gun) and Alec (AKA Alley Cat) have known each other since they were kids and Frankie spent most of her life with very confused feelings over Alec. They were constantly against each other in school activities and Alec always managed to win. Alec spent his life desperately try
Jaime Arkin
I don't know why I took so long to review this... I'll go with lazy :)

I thought this book was ok. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it.

Frankie Winchester is the definition of bad girl. She grew up with everything never having to work hard, until she met Alec who was the bane of her existence in high school - besting her at everything.

When they both happen to be at a party memories come back and a silly party game offers them the chance to alleviate some of the sexual tension between them... or n
Leanna Craig
Frankie Winchester has a take no prisoners attitude - and that’s served her well being a talent agent to some of the most famous celebrities in the world. Her needs are simple, a good masseuse, speedy car and all the fun one gal can handle. There’s only one dark spot in her life: Alec. Didn’t matter that her family had more money than they knew what to do with and he didn’t - anything he tried, he beat her at.

Alec may be a celebrity landscape architect, but he’s as giddy as a schoolboy when he s
Joyfully Reviewed
Frankie “The Gun” Winchester is one of Australia’s premier public relations specialists. She is used to dealing with the uber rich and famous. Nothing gets under her skin except for Alex “Alley Cat” Harris. Frankie and Alex went to the same high school but ran in totally different crowds. Frankie and Alex were opponents in everything they did in school. Alex won every competition and Frankie can’t forget it. Another thing she can’t forget is the desire that Alex inspires. She should hate him but ...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at:

Francesca “The Gun” Winchester isn't used to not getting what she wants. Growing up the only child of well-to-do parents has its advantages and led her to a sense of entitlement. That is until a kid from the wrong side of the tracks disrupts her academic achievements streak and gives her a run for her money. His arrival in her young life heralded a deep-seated frustration and a feeling of unworthiness that has now lasted ten years. De
Katherine O'Grady
What a fun read! Smoking hot and a quick story, I now want to buy the rest of the series and gobble them down too. (Plus the title made me giggle with it’s obviousness.)

Bought from kobo.
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Had it been a full length novel, I'd have given it a 2.5-3 stars. BUT.... this is a short story of a sort. A novella? Maybe.

Alec and Frankie were high school rivals. Academically, and a little bit socially, too.
10 years later they meet at a party and all hell breaks loose. Apparently they both had secretly crushed on each other back then, and it seems like it hasn't gone away. The difference now, is that they can act upon it like adults. Very sexual adults.

So there you have it. Basically. There
Sizzling hot, with romance and packed with reasons to laugh.
Apr 25, 2014 Evania marked it as gave-up-partly-through  ·  review of another edition
The concept was juicy, but the execution was shodddddddy.
Shannon   The Romance Addict!
HOTTNESS!!! Lots of steamy scences.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I thought with this title, this was going to be a silly little story without any substance. I'm happy to say I was wrong.
I loved Alec and Frankie but especially Alec. I loved that he was so grounded and comfortable in where he came from. I also liked that it showed glimpses of other characters and teases of future books.
This was a cute book. I loved the interaction between the characters and the sex was smokin':) The grown up party playing teen games was a little cheesy, but kind of fun, and it could have been much worse. I really enjoyed this one.

It supposed to be a hot and fun read. But instead, I was bored like hell.
I have to DNF-ed this one. This book and people inside it are too hectic for my taste. Sorry :(
Really hot but the story was very poor - didn't really connect with the characters and the whole "love" part? no, i'm not reall impressed. But very, very hot nevertheless
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Another unbelievably fast read. Predicable storyline, couple fell in love fast. Wish there was more of a story. Aside from that, a very easy, mindless read.
This was my first book by this author and I can say I will be reading more! Hot hot hot! I loved the back story with characters and the party was just fun!
Kinda funny short story, brought me back to the days of high school with all it's silly games like truth or dare and spin the bottle and all ^^
I loved the way Lexxie told the story... descriptive and to the point. Off to find more of her books now!!
Lexxie Couper Kicks Off New Series With New Release SUCK AND BLOW 1 8 Nov 27, 2011 10:51AM
  • Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2)
  • Island Idyll (Bandicoot Cove, #4)
  • Seven Sexy Sins (Love in Reverse, #1)
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • Restraint
  • Party Naked (Cocktales #1)
  • Creative License
  • Hammer It Home (Powertools, #6)
  • Paradise Found (Bandicoot Cove, #2)
  • Lovers in Law
  • Yours to Take
  • Stick Shift (Bad Boys of Racing, #1)
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Kinky Neighbors (An Erotic Romance for Four)
  • Pearls of Wisdom
Lexxie’s not a deviant. She just has a deviant’s imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she’s not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie’s life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she’s insane, a indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, two yabbies h
More about Lexxie Couper...

Party Games (4 books)
  • Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2)
  • Twister (Party Games, #3)
  • Spin The Bottle (Party Games, #4)