Start by marking “A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)

A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  159 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Six years ago, Olivia Delgado was abandoned by the man she loved—a man who had never existed. Billionaire adventurer Kieran Wolff had used an alias, made love to her, then disappeared. Now he's returned, insisting on not only meeting her daughter—his daughter—but on seducing Olivia back into his bed! Passion still simmers between them, threatening her good sense. Can he be ...more
Published March 6th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Persuasion

The hero Kieran turns up on the heroine Olivia's doorstep after discovering, quite by accident, that he has a daughter. He is furious with Olivia for keeping this from him, but Olivia refuses to back down to his anger and demands. Olivia had been devastated when Kieran had up and disappeared on her six years ago, and her later discovery that he had given her a false name and not told the truth about himself made her decide to go it alone with her pregnancy. Kieran wants to get to know his daught ...more
Very good book. Kieran really irritated me at first. He didn't seem to understand that by lying to her about his name when they first knew each other, he had made it impossible for her to find him when she found out she was pregnant. And when she finally did find him, she felt she couldn't trust him. All he could see was that he hadn't been told. For her part, Olivia still didn't feel that she could trust him to actually be around to act as a father. The passion was still there, but she didn't s ...more
Ok, il periodo di pseudoinfluenza continua imperterrito nonostante le cure e quindi non si dorme e non si esce... a peggiorare le cose ecco un libro sinceramente bruttino.
Qui abbiamo il solito multimiliardario incarognito, un pargolo segreto (trama trita e ritrita) e due protagonisti con un caso terminale di lussura al primo sguardo, il tutto buttato lì con discreta superficialità.
Ricompari con pretese dopo sei anni in cui non ti sei fatto vedere dopo avermi pure dato un nome falso e pretendi ch
A Touch Of Persuasion:

In this novel we continue with the "Wolff" series.

Olivia when she was in college had a "fling" with a boy by the name of Kevin Wade. Shortly after their six weeks together Kevin left her, with a note saying he was leaving. Leaving her alone, leaving her shattered and leaving her pregnant. Soon after Olivia gave birth to her daughter, she had Kevin Wade investigated and found out he did not exist at all. Instead Kevin Wade was actually "Kieran Wolff", so she decided not to
☂ ℬrandi

As I mentioned in my review for Into His Private Domain I enjoy reading Ms. Maynard's stories and though often times a particular scene or character stands out, her books are dependable if intermediate. I finished this book before bed last night and as I'm writing the review the next night I'm finding it hard to know what to say. I don't remember much standing out this time.

Kieran Wolff is the baby bother. He's a wanderer and only comes back to the Blue Ridge mountains of Virgina a few da
Jan 14, 2015 Anja marked it as to-read
Sequel, different brother and same story with a variation on the theme. Lots of sexual encounters must make it a good book? Not my opinion but the author must believe it.
Well, I finally got interested in this book when I got to the climax. It was an ok read. It took a while for the hero to finally come to terms that his actions were what caused the problem, but he got there eventually. I'm actually interested in reading about Annalise...I'm thinking she should hook up with Jeremy Vargas. THAT is a book I want to read. This is ok if you wanna pass the time.
Overall, I liked this story. But I did have issues with the H wanting revenge against the h because she didn't tell him she'd had his child. HE was the one who had been using a false name when they were together and left her with no way to contact him. Thank goodness he became more likeable during the story...though he still was too bossy.
A Touch of Persuasion was another good book in the Wolff Mountain series.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Better than the first, but introduced a bit of the paranormal while not being against it, was still unexpected.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Men of Wolff Mountain
Category: Passion
Tanya Mayes
Must read. Love the story. more review later.
I love this series!!!
Elizabeth Witzke-Baum
Elizabeth Witzke-Baum is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2015
Mary Nichols
Mary Nichols marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Latessa marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2015
KC marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
Mona marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Andzelika Surdyka
Andzelika Surdyka marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Tina marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • His Marriage to Remember
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #11)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins #1)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood #1)
  • More Than Perfect
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • An Inconvenient Affair (The Alpha Brotherhood, #1)
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • One Dance with the Sheikh (Dynasties: The Kincaids #5)
  • The Nanny Bombshell
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Men Of Wolff Mountain (6 books)
  • Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4)
  • All Grown Up (Men Of Wolff Mountain #5)
  • Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)