Start by marking “A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)

A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)

3.68  ·  Rating Details  ·  170 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Six years ago, Olivia Delgado was abandoned by the man she loved—a man who had never existed. Billionaire adventurer Kieran Wolff had used an alias, made love to her, then disappeared. Now he's returned, insisting on not only meeting her daughter—his daughter—but on seducing Olivia back into his bed! Passion still simmers between them, threatening her good sense. Can he be ...more
Published March 6th 2012 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Persuasion

RLA
Mar 07, 2012 RLA rated it liked it
The hero Kieran turns up on the heroine Olivia's doorstep after discovering, quite by accident, that he has a daughter. He is furious with Olivia for keeping this from him, but Olivia refuses to back down to his anger and demands. Olivia had been devastated when Kieran had up and disappeared on her six years ago, and her later discovery that he had given her a false name and not told the truth about himself made her decide to go it alone with her pregnancy. Kieran wants to get to know his daught ...more
Susan
Feb 24, 2012 Susan rated it really liked it
Very good book. Kieran really irritated me at first. He didn't seem to understand that by lying to her about his name when they first knew each other, he had made it impossible for her to find him when she found out she was pregnant. And when she finally did find him, she felt she couldn't trust him. All he could see was that he hadn't been told. For her part, Olivia still didn't feel that she could trust him to actually be around to act as a father. The passion was still there, but she didn't s ...more
Cristina
Feb 13, 2014 Cristina rated it it was ok
Ok, il periodo di pseudoinfluenza continua imperterrito nonostante le cure e quindi non si dorme e non si esce... a peggiorare le cose ecco un libro sinceramente bruttino.
Qui abbiamo il solito multimiliardario incarognito, un pargolo segreto (trama trita e ritrita) e due protagonisti con un caso terminale di lussura al primo sguardo, il tutto buttato lì con discreta superficialità.
Ricompari con pretese dopo sei anni in cui non ti sei fatto vedere dopo avermi pure dato un nome falso e pretendi ch
Tia
Feb 19, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
A Touch Of Persuasion:

In this novel we continue with the "Wolff" series.

Olivia when she was in college had a "fling" with a boy by the name of Kevin Wade. Shortly after their six weeks together Kevin left her, with a note saying he was leaving. Leaving her alone, leaving her shattered and leaving her pregnant. Soon after Olivia gave birth to her daughter, she had Kevin Wade investigated and found out he did not exist at all. Instead Kevin Wade was actually "Kieran Wolff", so she decided not to
☂ ℬrandi
2.75/3

As I mentioned in my review for Into His Private Domain I enjoy reading Ms. Maynard's stories and though often times a particular scene or character stands out, her books are dependable if intermediate. I finished this book before bed last night and as I'm writing the review the next night I'm finding it hard to know what to say. I don't remember much standing out this time.

Kieran Wolff is the baby bother. He's a wanderer and only comes back to the Blue Ridge mountains of Virgina a few da
Cary
Jul 13, 2015 Cary rated it it was ok
Sequel, different brother and same story with a variation on the theme. Lots of sexual encounters must make it a good book? Not my opinion but the author must believe it.
karen
May 10, 2016 karen rated it really liked it
I like the Wolff series. Fear and traumatic experiences play havoc in one's life. Olivia should not have hid her pregnancy.
Christina
Well, I finally got interested in this book when I got to the climax. It was an ok read. It took a while for the hero to finally come to terms that his actions were what caused the problem, but he got there eventually. I'm actually interested in reading about Annalise...I'm thinking she should hook up with Jeremy Vargas. THAT is a book I want to read. This is ok if you wanna pass the time.
Marcy
Nov 07, 2012 Marcy rated it liked it
Overall, I liked this story. But I did have issues with the H wanting revenge against the h because she didn't tell him she'd had his child. HE was the one who had been using a false name when they were together and left her with no way to contact him. Thank goodness he became more likeable during the story...though he still was too bossy.
Moran
A Touch of Persuasion was another good book in the Wolff Mountain series.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Ladyacct
Feb 17, 2012 Ladyacct rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts
Better than the first, but introduced a bit of the paranormal while not being against it, was still unexpected.
Leslie
Enjoyed this one!!!!!! Loved there's finally a grandchild and more girls on
The mountain!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Men of Wolff Mountain
Category: Passion
Tanya Mayes
Jan 27, 2013 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire
Must read. Love the story. more review later.
Debbie
Mar 06, 2012 Debbie rated it really liked it
I love this series!!!
Daisy Hazarika
Daisy Hazarika marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Angelique Leest
Angelique Leest rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Tigger
Tigger marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Karen Garman
Karen Garman marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Joyce David
Joyce David marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Rajani Siddhartha
Rajani Siddhartha marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Albrown1575yahoo.com
Albrown1575yahoo.com marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
FYD
FYD rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Trish Mae
Trish Mae marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Grisel
Grisel rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Natlie Maples
Natlie Maples marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2016
  • The Paternity Proposition (Dalton Twins, #1; Billionaires and Babies, #25)
  • Behind Boardroom Doors (Dynasties: The Kincaids #3)
  • To Kiss a King (Kings of California, #12)
  • Caught in the Spotlight (Hollywood, #1)
  • Sex, Lies and the Southern Belle (Dynasties: The Kincaids #1)
  • A Very Private Merger (Dynasties: The Kincaids #6)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • A Man of His Word (Lawyers in Love, #1)
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • The Sheikh's Redemption (Desert Nights #1)
  • Honorable Intentions (The Landis Brothers, #5; Billionaires and Babies, #26)
  • What Lies Beneath
  • Princess in the Making (Billionaires and Babies, #30)
Janice Maynard came to the writing life early! When her third grade short story, “The Princess and the Robbers”, won a red ribbon in a school arts fair, Janice was hooked. She followed up that early success with a more commercial piece in the sixth grade… “Why My Mom Loves To Drink Coke”. No advance for that one, but she won a six-pack of Coke… remember those great little bottles?

In junior high Ja
More about Janice Maynard...

Men Of Wolff Mountain (7 books)
  • Into His Private Domain (Men Of Wolff Mountain #1)
  • Impossible to Resist (The Men of Wolff Mountain, #3)
  • The Maid's Daughter (Men Of Wolff Mountain #4)
  • All Grown Up (Men Of Wolff Mountain #5)
  • Taming the Lone Wolff (Men Of Wolff Mountain #6)
  • A Wolff at Heart (Men Of Wolff Mountain #7)