Start by marking “Wolf Whisperer” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Wolf Whisperer

Karen Whiddon

Wolf Whisperer (The Pack #11)

In a world where betrayal and deceit are everywhere, can love conquer all? Don't miss this latest romance in Karen Whiddon's popular Pack series.
Since his mate's death, the only thing that's kept pack protector Mac Lamonda going is the search for his missing children. His hatred for the rival clan who took them is legendary. But when a beautiful shifter saves him from an
Published January 1st 2012 by Harlequin Nocturne (first published December 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Whisperer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Whisperer

Myst
Good book, like that's you really don't need to read the other ones in this series about the Protectors. I find the whole thing at the end a bit cult like that just no. #Coyer
Kathy
Pamela Todd
Wolf Whisperer was an action packed read full of adventure, mystery and forbidden romance. After the death of his wife, Pack Protector Mac had his children taken from him. Shifter Kelly has been in forced isolation for years, but when her kind start disappearing, she must go looking for answers...and Mac must join her.

Initially both distrust the other, but after Kelly binds them together to save Mac’s life, neither will be the same.

Mac thought he could never love anyone else after his wife, but
Stacey
Aug 01, 2012 Stacey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uni-books
Good god.
First of all, who the hell edits these things? Someone needs to go back to school and learn English grammar. Some of the mistakes and just, awfulness, was astounding to find in a published novel. Had to read this for a subject at uni, and I'll be honest, it's not even the worst one of the prescribed list.
Found the sex scene and the tension in general to work quite well, but I just wasn't interested to find out what was going to happen in the end with all the family disappearances etc.
Debbie Heaton
In Whiddon's paranormal romance novel, Mac Lamonda was a pack protector who only wanted to find his missing children. When a beautiful shifter saves his life and bonds with him, Mac enters into a union that is both seductive and dangerous. Kelly Mackenzie's life calling is the rehabiliation of abused canines and she distrusts everything that is Pack. When the handsome protector's arrival coincides with news of her sister's kidnapping, Kelly is torn between suspicion and attraction. But together, ...more
Lynn
Jan 01, 2012 Lynn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Stephanie
Oct 05, 2012 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book, its everything I want in a book when I read one. It had two main charachters Mac and Kelly and they made a great team. It had a mystery that had to be solved and it had love and romance and my favorite shapeshifters. I finished this book a few days ago and now I hope there will be more like this one or hope its a series.
Sanne Marije Visser
Completely unbelievable, I mean, I know it's fantasy but the characters were rather weakly developed and the plot was horrific. There's a limit to how many times you can speculate it might be a breeding program, that's not foreshadowing, that smacking the reader over the head with the fact, and repeateldy. Ending was a rather tepid rescue.
Cathy Beckett
Jul 02, 2012 Cathy Beckett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-books-read
Really liked this installment to the Wolf Pack series. I loved how the story kept moving at a quick pace. The story was good enough to keep me glued to my reading corner. Whidden has not disappointed.
Louise Walsh
Sep 23, 2012 Louise Walsh rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liked this book. It was good.The good guys came out on top.
Michelle
This one surprised me, it was full of action and a different take on werewolves. I would read more from this author!
Deb
Jul 25, 2012 Deb rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read .... drama, smooching, comaradarie, great story line. Loved the characters
Princess Godoy
meeeh -____-
Michele
Good Book.. Just wish there was more character build up. Overall a good read.. I enjoyed the book..
Shay Hughes
Shay Hughes rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Tiffany Lee
Tiffany Lee rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Shelly Weber
Shelly Weber rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2014
Ege
Ege rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2013
Kourtney Wilkinson
Kourtney Wilkinson rated it really liked it
May 11, 2014
Bruce McKay
Bruce McKay rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Kay
Kay rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2013
Mysterygurrl Forever
Mysterygurrl Forever rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Mukuro
Mukuro rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2012
Catonya Hopkins
Catonya Hopkins rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2014
Sarah Quiring
Sarah Quiring rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2016
Carol Weldon
Carol Weldon rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Lou
Lou rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Jessica Rison
Jessica Rison rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Guardian Wolf (Alpha Force #3)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • Nightwalker (Nightwalkers #3)
  • Claimed by a Vampire (The Claiming #2)
  • The Werewolf's Wife
  • Tiger Bound (Sentinels #4)
  • The Half-Breed Vampire (Sons of Midnight #3)
  • Dark Sins and Desert Sands (Mythica #5)
  • A Warrior's Desire (The Esri #3)
  • A Wolf's Heart (Valorian Chronicles #6)
  • Holiday with a Vampire 4 (Vampire Moons #2.5 / Nightsiders 0.5)
  • Vacation with a Vampire...and Other Immortals (Wings in the Night #17.5)
  • Golden Vampire (Vampire Moons, #1)
  • Ghost Stalker (The Tracker #2)
  • Vampire Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs #3)
  • The Witch Thief (Unbound #6)
Karen Whiddon spun fanciful tales for her younger brothers as early as the age of eleven. Growing up in the Catskill Mountains of New York, then the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, she found enough magic in the rugged peaks to keep her imagination fueled for years.

Now making her home in North Texas, she shares her life with her hero-like husband and three doting dogs. She writes paranormal tales for
More about Karen Whiddon...

The Pack (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • One Eye Open (The Pack, #1)
  • One Eye Closed (The Pack, #2)
  • Secrets of the Wolf (The Pack, #4)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (The Pack #5)
  • Touch Of The Wolf (The Pack #6)
  • Dance Of The Wolf (The Pack #8)
  • Wild Wolf (The Pack #9)
  • Lone Wolf  (The Pack #10)
  • The Wolf Princess (The Pack, #12)
  • Wolf Dreams (Fast Fiction Paranormal)