Start by marking “The Complete Guide to Writing Paranomal Novels” as Want to Read:
The Complete Guide to Writing Paranomal Novels

The Complete Guide to Writing Paranomal Novels

4.19  ·  Rating Details  ·  32 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Friendly. Useful. Current. Written by a collection of well-known authors for new authors, The Complete Guide to Writing Paranormal Novels: Volume 1 covers a wide range of topics necessary for building your first paranormal novel. Paranormal novels are found in all sections of the fiction bookstore. One of the most prevalent forms of fantasy masquerading as romances, myster ...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Complete Guide to Writing Paranomal Novels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Complete Guide to Writing Paranomal Novels

K.A.
Dec 28, 2011 K.A. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, writing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, including the wide selection of topics which covered everything from subject matter, to technique, to editing, as well as critiquing and publishing topics. The essays were engaging and well written. I've read numerous how-to books on writing and found this one lively - several of the essays helped my current work in progress tremendously. Can't wait for volume 2!
D.M. Kilgore
Dec 26, 2013 D.M. Kilgore rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those new to writing in this genre
Great resource for those just diving into this genre of writing. I found it easy to follow, full of good advice and wisdom, and easy to apply to my own writing.
R.J. Garside
May 25, 2012 R.J. Garside rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm almost finished it and it has been great and has really sparked some great ideas for future stories just by reading it. I can't wait for Volume 2 to come out.
Catrina Barton
Jun 10, 2012 Catrina Barton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This has a ton of tips for writing fiction in general. But, what I enjoyed the most were the specific tips for writing different types of Paranormal novels.
Starr Daphne
Apr 08, 2012 Starr Daphne rated it it was amazing
I love this book
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Lee Killough
Lee Killough rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2016
~
~ marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Andrea Oregon
Andrea Oregon marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Chuck
Chuck added it
Oct 26, 2015
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Florence Cardinal
Florence Cardinal rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Burgess Taylor
Burgess Taylor rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Ripley Patton
Sep 02, 2014 Ripley Patton added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Gidget :)
Gidget :) marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Aislinn
Aislinn rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Denyse Bridger
Denyse Bridger rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Cat
Cat added it
May 15, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Arthina
Arthina marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Corinne
Corinne marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Vicki
Vicki rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013