Start by marking “Suck and Blow (Party Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Suck and Blow (Party Games, #1)

Suck and Blow (Party Games #1)

Let the games begin…

Party Games, Book 1

Talent agent Frankie Winchester is a hellion. Her motto is all a girl needs is a fun time, a fast car and an awesome masseur on speed dial. There’s only one person who could beat her at anything. Alec. Bane of her high-school existence, a kid whose parents were as working class and loving as hers were rich and distant.

When celebrity l
Published November 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Suck and Blow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suck and Blow

Holly
Feb 05, 2012 Holly rated it really liked it
I have to read this just for the title alone!! LOL
Wendy
Unfortunately, this read didn't do it for me. It had heaps of hot sex in it, but I just didn't like the way it was written. I also didn't feel the emotional connection between Francesca and Alec, even though they claim to feel it.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
From the title to the storyline to the H/h, SUCK and BLOW is a delightfully, sexy read.

In high school, Frankie was the typical spoiled, poor, little rich girl, everything had to be her way or else. The only person who didn't cooperate with her was Alec, seems like everything she attempted throughout school he did and he won all the time. Alec was beneath Frankie and her friends because his family was "cheap money" meaning they didn't have a long pedigree and money from generations back. Alec tr
Heather in FL
Friends to lovers is one of my favorite genres, and frenemies to lovers is sort of a sub-genre. This story falls into the latter category. Alec and Frankie were in high school together. Alec was smitten with Frankie, who was extremely smart and beautiful and used to winning everything. Alec thought if he proved he was smart as well, she'd notice him. Frankie sure did, but she looked at him as her nemesis -- the one who beat her at everything where they were competitors. A nemesis who made her ...more
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Nov 25, 2011 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Frankie Winchester, grew up the only child of the country’s most successful record producer and a outlandish publicist mother. This meant Frankie had zero boundaries and way to much money. She had been a spoiled privileged kid in school.

Alec Harris was from a poor family who's father instilled in him that hard work never killed anyone, and it’s not a disgrace to be poor. Even after his family won the lottery they still didnt send him to the fanciest school.

Frankie (The Gun as Alex used to call
Tabatha
Jun 15, 2015 Tabatha rated it it was amazing
This is an oldie, but definitely one you guys don't want to miss out on! I just love the idea of the series, and if the first book is any indication I am going to love reading them all.

Frankie and Alec we're frenemies at best during high school, but a chance encounter at a party reignites the sizzling attraction between them. Seriously, the chemistry between these two is so intense you will feel it coming off of the pages guys. No Joke.

Not only is this story supremely hot, but I also thought i
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Dec 15, 2012 Jennie - Webbweaver Reviews rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book quite a lot. It has a sweetness to it that I wasn't really expecting.
Alec and Francesca were at high school together and had fallen for each other back then although Francesca denied it to herself continually. After all, she was from money and Alec was from a working class background. His father had won some money in the lottery which is how they could afford a top school.
These two meet up again 10 years later at a party. Alec is very successful as is Francesca. Anyway the
Gabriella
Dec 06, 2015 Gabriella rated it liked it
Shelves: sexy-time
So... this is the first book in the Party Games series, called Suck and Blow.

Frankie and one of her friends are invited to an awesome party. There Frankie met her old highschool rival Alec. After a couple of drinks and a round of Suck and blow they found themeselves in each others arms.
But can this relationship really work? Just read this book, and you will know the answer.

I liked it, but I kind of felt, that this was written by a different author. Things happend pretty fast like in the other bo
Sandra
Apr 29, 2012 Sandra marked it as to-read
I met Frankie in Love's Rhythm so I'm interested to see her and Alec's story, it looks fun.

$3.78 on Nook
Teresa
Dec 14, 2011 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blond-hero, australia, hot
Hot sex, blond guy, perfect HEA- what's not to like? What's even better: no miscommunication here, and a guy who isn't afraid to say what's fact- I loved it, absolutely! A million thanks to Heather in FL for the wonderful recommendation!!!
Sassafrass
Dec 07, 2011 Sassafrass rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-2011, z-src-wi11-12
I thought this was cute, pretty steamy, and I loved Alec. He was perfectly yummy. I got a bit annoyed about everyone bringing up the "cheap money" about Alec's upbringing, but other than that, I thought it was a fun read. :)
Leanna Craig
Jul 16, 2013 Leanna Craig rated it it was amazing
Frankie Winchester has a take no prisoners attitude - and that’s served her well being a talent agent to some of the most famous celebrities in the world. Her needs are simple, a good masseuse, speedy car and all the fun one gal can handle. There’s only one dark spot in her life: Alec. Didn’t matter that her family had more money than they knew what to do with and he didn’t - anything he tried, he beat her at.

Alec may be a celebrity landscape architect, but he’s as giddy as a schoolboy when he s
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Francesca “The Gun” Winchester isn't used to not getting what she wants. Growing up the only child of well-to-do parents has its advantages and led her to a sense of entitlement. That is until a kid from the wrong side of the tracks disrupts her academic achievements streak and gives her a run for her money. His arrival in her young life heralded a deep-seated frustration and a feeling of unworthiness that has now lasted ten years. De
Joyfully Reviewed
Frankie “The Gun” Winchester is one of Australia’s premier public relations specialists. She is used to dealing with the uber rich and famous. Nothing gets under her skin except for Alex “Alley Cat” Harris. Frankie and Alex went to the same high school but ran in totally different crowds. Frankie and Alex were opponents in everything they did in school. Alex won every competition and Frankie can’t forget it. Another thing she can’t forget is the desire that Alex inspires. She should hate him but ...more
Jaime Arkin
Sep 12, 2012 Jaime Arkin rated it liked it
I don't know why I took so long to review this... I'll go with lazy :)

I thought this book was ok. I didn't love it, I didn't hate it.

Frankie Winchester is the definition of bad girl. She grew up with everything never having to work hard, until she met Alec who was the bane of her existence in high school - besting her at everything.

When they both happen to be at a party memories come back and a silly party game offers them the chance to alleviate some of the sexual tension between them... or n
The Smutty Kitty
Jul 08, 2012 The Smutty Kitty rated it really liked it
As posted on The Smutty Kitty:

4 out of 5 Licks
This was a fun start to a series by both Lexxie Couper and Rhian Cahill around grown ups playing party games from their teenage years. This one was a lot of fun. Frankie (AKA The Gun) and Alec (AKA Alley Cat) have known each other since they were kids and Frankie spent most of her life with very confused feelings over Alec. They were constantly against each other in school activities and Alec always managed to win. Alec spent his life desperately try
Carole
Apr 11, 2016 Carole rated it really liked it
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jan 18, 2012 Eleanor (The Book Hammock) rated it really liked it
Had it been a full length novel, I'd have given it a 2.5-3 stars. BUT.... this is a short story of a sort. A novella? Maybe.

Alec and Frankie were high school rivals. Academically, and a little bit socially, too.
10 years later they meet at a party and all hell breaks loose. Apparently they both had secretly crushed on each other back then, and it seems like it hasn't gone away. The difference now, is that they can act upon it like adults. Very sexual adults.

So there you have it. Basically. There
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I thought with this title, this was going to be a silly little story without any substance. I'm happy to say I was wrong.
I loved Alec and Frankie but especially Alec. I loved that he was so grounded and comfortable in where he came from. I also liked that it showed glimpses of other characters and teases of future books.
toofondofbooks
Jun 23, 2012 toofondofbooks rated it really liked it
This was a cute book. I loved the interaction between the characters and the sex was smokin':) The grown up party playing teen games was a little cheesy, but kind of fun, and it could have been much worse. I really enjoyed this one.
Flien
Sep 10, 2016 Flien rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
Kinda funny short story, brought me back to the days of high school with all it's silly games like truth or dare and spin the bottle and all ^^
Pansy
Mar 01, 2016 Pansy rated it really liked it
Had never heard of this party game before this book. Sounds fun. As for the romance? Rather nice second chance story.
*~*~~*~reading~**~till~**~forever*~~*~*
Really hot but the story was very poor - didn't really connect with the characters and the whole "love" part? no, i'm not reall impressed. But very, very hot nevertheless
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Another unbelievably fast read. Predicable storyline, couple fell in love fast. Wish there was more of a story. Aside from that, a very easy, mindless read.
Lelyana
Aug 03, 2014 Lelyana rated it it was ok
Shelves: failed, dnf

It supposed to be a hot and fun read. But instead, I was bored like hell.
I have to DNF-ed this one. This book and people inside it are too hectic for my taste. Sorry :(
Katherine O'Grady
May 26, 2014 Katherine O'Grady rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
What a fun read! Smoking hot and a quick story, I now want to buy the rest of the series and gobble them down too. (Plus the title made me giggle with it’s obviousness.)

Bought from kobo.
Dahlia (yadkny)
Jun 04, 2012 Dahlia (yadkny) added it
Recommends it for: Contemp Romance Lovers
Review posted @ Long and Short Reviews
Nikki
Apr 18, 2012 Nikki rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I can say I will be reading more! Hot hot hot! I loved the back story with characters and the party was just fun!
Madeleine
Sep 01, 2012 Madeleine rated it really liked it
I loved the way Lexxie told the story... descriptive and to the point. Off to find more of her books now!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI :-)
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Lexxie Couper Kicks Off New Series With New Release SUCK AND BLOW 1 8 Nov 27, 2011 10:51AM
  • Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2)
  • Island Idyll (Bandicoot Cove, #4)
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • Seven Sexy Sins (Love in Reverse, #1)
  • Restraint
  • Creative License
  • Yours to Take
  • Party Naked (Cocktales #1)
  • Priceless (Urban Fairytales)
  • Nailed to the Wall (Powertools, #5)
  • Blue Moon
  • Stick Shift (Bad Boys of Racing, #1)
  • Pearls of Wisdom
  • Paradise Found (Bandicoot Cove, #2)
  • Four For Christmas
  • Rand's Craving (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #5)
Lexxie’s not a deviant. She just has a deviant’s imagination and a desire to entertain readers with her words. Add the two together and you get darkly erotic romances with a twist of horror, sci-fi and the paranormal.

When she’s not submerged in the worlds she creates, Lexxie’s life revolves around her family, a husband who thinks she’s insane, a indoor cat who likes to stalk shadows, two yabbies h
More about Lexxie Couper...

Party Games (4 books)
  • Truth or Dare (Party Games, #2)
  • Twister (Party Games, #3)
  • Spin The Bottle (Party Games, #4)