Little Miss Innocent

Little Miss Innocent

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  210 ratings  ·  5 reviews
VAMP...OR VIRGIN?

Dr. Daniel Sawyers was undeniably drawn to the very woman he most disapproved of. But Lace McGee, a supposed expert on matters of love-physical love, that is-had shown him nothing but steely resistance. So Daniel asked the brazen beauty for lessons in the bedroom. Her bedroom. So what if he was already masterful at pleasing women-he'd fake it! For Daniel...more
Paperback, Silhouette Desire #1200
Published February 1999 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Little Miss Innocent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Miss Innocent

Tam
Lori Foster usually gets 3 stars from me. I find I can't go wrong with a Lori Foster Story but that doesn't mean that I don't easily put them down. This story got a little higher rating and it was because of Lace. I really liked her. I didn't love the fact that she was a virgin - I felt like that was a bit ridiculous. Not that there is anything wrong with virginity, it is a fairly constant characteristic in romances with innocent characters. I just didn't buy it with her being a sex-pert. Seriou...more
Jan
This one is just so.... lame. Too much pretending of virginity and non-virginity and expertise and sexpertise. Sex can be great and a bit weird and yes the first time with someone can make you hesitant. But if you should go through all this drama, I don't think you belong together.
And then it gets worse!! (view spoiler)

The whole virgin plotline, I only have patience for it when i...more
Adriana Fogaça
Sexy!!!
Doutor Em Sedução.
Lori Foster.
H.C.Primeiros Sucessos 24.
2012

Me pergunto se a Lori Foster já escreveu um livro ruim ou chato, será? Já li vários livros da autora e até agora todos são divertidíssimos e a grande maioria dos personagens são tão sexy.

E este livro não é diferente dos outros, há personagens muito bem humorados e com uma grande carga emocional. Infâncias conturbadas por problemas familiares, que geral adultos conflitantes. Acredito que tudo será resolvido através da descoberta d...more
Alexis-Morgan Roark
I really wish I had read this one first instead of Annie, Get Your Guy / Messing Around with Max. They are all really funny and fun to read. Annie is still my favorite, though.
Rachel
I did like this little story - lace was a great character, and so was daniel.

The story was quick but it was sweet and funny!
Ladyrose
Ladyrose marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Mindy Boettcher
Mindy Boettcher marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Debbie Mansell
Debbie Mansell marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Janet Owen
Janet Owen marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Hayfsay
Hayfsay marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Charity Beacock
Charity Beacock marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Robinetta
Robinetta marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Katherine Smith
Katherine Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Lori Foster's New Winston Story Featured in New Anthology 1 4 Dec 01, 2009 09:54AM
  • Hot Chocolate (included: Winston Brothers, #1)
  • Charmed (Harmony #0.5 included; Winston Brothers #2 included)
  • Ethan's Temptress Bride
  • The Soldier And The Baby (American Romance, No 573)
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1) (Harlequin Presents, #2692)
  • She Did A Bad, Bad Thing (Million Dollar Secrets, #1)
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • Outlaw (Silhouette Desire, #624)
  • The Illegitimate King (Castaldini Crown #3)
  • The Petrov Proposal
  • High Seas To High Society (Wellinghams, #1)
  • Liam's Perfect Woman (Home to Harbor Town, #2)
  • His Marriage to Remember
  • His Majesty's Mistake
  • The Australian (Silhouette Special Edition, #239)
  • After the Greek Affair

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro...more
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)

“Un hombre inteligente siempre sabe cuando retirarse a tiempo...pero un hombre aun mas inteligente sabe cuando volver a empezar” 2 likes