Start by marking “Fiancee for One Night” as Want to Read:
Fiancee for One Night

Fiancee for One Night

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Paperback, Large Print, 256 pages
Published January 24th 2012 by Harlequin (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fiancee for One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fiancee for One Night

Booklover
It was a good read,its a simple office romance ,Leo Zamos is a tyccon and for his next deal to sign he needs a wife or finacee for one night and he ready to pay anything to the woman who acts accordingly,enter Evelyn who is Leo's virtual PA he asks her to find the woman but then he thinks who better then Evelyn so he offers her 20000 for being his fiancee for one night

Evelyn is a single mother and she needs the money she says yes but Evelyn is so attracted to Leo its difficult for her to hide he
RLA
The hero Leo is about to close a very important business deal, but needs to show one of the partners that he is a settles man. Leo has never wanted marriage or commitment after his traumatic childhood, so he asks his virtual PA Evelyn, the heroine, to act as his fake fiancée. Eve reluctantly agrees hoping that Leo does not recognise her from a moment a few years back when they almost spend the night together until Leo was called away on business. He does remember her, eventually, and they spend ...more
Leona
I always enjoy Trish Morey's books. I like the unique twists to traditional love themes. In this book, the heroine is unmarried with someone else's child. Again, the twist to the secret baby plot. I quickly got grabbed into the story and the chemistry between the two. My only negative was the ending and the hero's reason for coming back. (view spoiler) ...more
LLCSpokane
I really liked this book. There was great character development and I cared about and liked both the H/h. I loved Sam the h's little boy. He truly added to the story and wasn't just a plot ploy.
The H was a man tortured by a violent childhood. He protected himself and in his own mind protected everyone else by never getting close to anyone. He had no home, no love, no anchors in his life. He projected to the world a selfish, rich playboy persona no protect himself from getting close to anyone.
Wha
Karen

Leo Zamos persuades his virtual PA, Eve Carmichael, to act as his fake fiancée at a business dinner. Thinking he's never met her before, Leo assumes that Eve's appearance will be as neat and professional as the work she's so efficiently performed for him. But soon he realizes how wrong he's been! With her soft curves, and lips that beg to be kissed, Eve is every bit as tempting as her namesake…. Eve has accepted Leo's commission reluctantly�how can she, a single mom, refuse the fee he's offering

Tia
Leo and Eve had met before at a different firm but Leo didn't know it. Eve Carmichael had gotten pregnant from another man, therefore leaving the firm shortly after a fling with Leo. When Leo hired and online/telephone PA, he hired Eve.

Into the novel we get to know what really happened between Leo and Eve. We also learn about Eve's child as well as Leo and Eve fighting their passion for each other after he enlisted her to find him a fake fiancee for one night.

The book was fairly decent, it wasn
Dianne Owens
Recently, I've been reading a bit more romance. While some of it has been quite disappointing, the likes of Fiancee for One Night was quite entertaining. There are distinct lines of conflict the author laid out for the story and paced these various elements well. I genuinely cared about the characters which led me to read more. My only complaint lies in some of the goofy dialogue towards the end, but this is more a trait of the Billionaire Romance subgenre rather than a reflection of Morey's tal ...more
Tonya Warner
A very nice and smooth story.

Leo Zamos decides that his virtual PA would make an ideal fake fiancee for the night. Finding out Eve is the one that got away from him years before makes it even better. Of course, one night is not enough.

Eve can use the money from pretending to be Leo's fincee. A single mom, she knows all about struggles. Leo might have been the one that got away, but she hopes to show him that love can help him stay.
Melissa Maxwell
I have been wanting to read this for so long. It was on my wish list forever and finally I read it and was not disappointed. The story flowed very well even though it mostly only covered 3 days. I loved Leo and Eve and how their past connects them but it their passion that drives them. I love the fact that the secondary characters adds so richly to the story and you feel that they were necessary for the progression of the story.
Bungluna
While reading this book I felt a great urge to grab a red pencil and edit all the phrases repeated over and over again. This way it would have made a great novella. As it is, I was so irritated by how "hot" Leo is and how angsty our heroine feels and how hopeless it all is that I had to skim to make it to the end.
Tali
A fairly likeable Mills and Boon. The characters were interesting and the story moved forward at a fairly brisk pace. It's not the best of the Modern Romance series that I've ever read (that's reserved for my all-time favourite, Damiano's Return), but it's certainly up there with the most well-written and engaging of the M&B that I've come across so far.
W.
Very typical Harlequin Presents. It did have sympathetic characters that were somewhat interesting and a hero that wasn't a complete jerk. The heroine was a little bit of a doormat, but at least she tried. Writing wasn't bad. Quick read, enjoyable when I read it, but probably won't reread.
Sharmini
Wasn't really sure what to think of reading a Mills and boons book. It has been ages since I've read one. Set in Melbourne, it made me believe that love can exist for anyone.
Helen
This is a great story I so fell for Leo he hid so much in that corner of his mind until Eve came along and helped him to love a wonderful story to a HEA thanks heaps
Syntax787
this book was ok, took less than 2 hours to read, everything happened so fast. it was ok though, good for a plane ride, you know.
Tanya Mayes
Really enjoyed this book. Loved how a miss opportunity came back around to bring two people together plus one.
Kate
A run-of-the-mill HP with the slight twist that the heroine's young child isn't hero's secret lovechild.
ms bookjunkie
*warm fuzzies* Compelling, complex story. Want more!
Laura YA indie princess
A likeable read with nice characters.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 21st Century Bosses
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: 21st Century Bosses
Juniebgood
Juniebgood marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 20, 2014
Valeria
Valeria marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Stephenie
Stephenie marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
  • The Andreou Marriage Arrangement
  • Too Proud to be Bought
  • A Shameful Consequence
  • The Secrets She Carried
  • Sensible Housekeeper, Scandalously Pregnant (Presents Extra)
  • First Time Lucky?
  • With This Fling
  • The Mediterranean Billionaire's Blackmail Bargain
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten (Harlequin Presents #3034)
  • Princess From the Past
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
  • Powerful Italian, Penniless Housekeeper
  • Lingering Melody
319441
Trish always fancied herself a writer, so she dutifully picked gherkins and washed dishes in a Chinese restaurant on her way to earning herself an economics degree and a qualification as a chartered accountant instead. Work took her to Canberra where she promptly fell in love with a tall, dark and handsome hero who cut computer code, and marriage and the inevitable children followed, which gave Tr ...more
More about Trish Morey...
The Heir from Nowhere Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child (Lombardi Royals #1) Second Chance Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #2) Stolen by the Sheikh Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #3)