Start by marking “A Cavanaugh Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Cavanaugh Christmas

A Cavanaugh Christmas (Cavanaugh Justice #20)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"I never make promises I can't keep."

Paperback, Harlequin Romantic Suspense #1683, 216 pages
Published November 15th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Cavanaugh Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cavanaugh Christmas

Susan
The opening to a new branch of the Cavanaugh family - and a fantastic one. Thomas is the oldest of the Cavelli family - the ones who turned out to be Cavanaughs through a baby switch. Thomas is a very even tempered guys who doesn't fluster easily. He is still trying to get used to being part of the family. His uncle, the Chief of Detectives, assigns Kaitlyn to him so he can help her find the missing little girl. Her independence and smart mouth appeal to him right away, but he also sees that the...more
Pattianne
a cavanaugh christmas - CAVANAUGH FAMILY SERIES #20 (Thomas Cavelli and Kaitliyn Two Feathers

A little girl is missing, and Detective Kaitlyn Two Feathers has promised the child will be back in her mother's arms by Christmas. Her own troubled childhood still shadowing her, Kaitlyn is determined not to fail. When the kidnapper's trail takes her to Aurora, she must work with the local cops. Specifically, the frustratingly appealing Detective Thomas Cavelli.

Cavelli's own life is in chaos, the revela...more
Cathy Beckett
Loved this installment of Cavanaugh Justice series. Ferrarella outdid herself with Tom Cavelli/Cavanaugh. If you haven't read any of the series I would recommend it. There are 28 books in the series and you really should read them in order.
Lisa
Ugh! I find myself reading this because I've read allnthe others but these are getting progessively worse. Honestly, eight more books? Just let it go. I was bored and could care less about the youngest brother who was switched at birth and his gaggle of children. Also, why must these adults who have used their names for 30 years suddenly change their name to Cavanuagh. I really feel that this is what keeps turning me off from these books.
Sharon Sherman
A Cavanaugh Christmas is a great book to read on a showy morning when you just want to curl up with a book. A girl has been kidnapped and we see a female police detective go after her kidnappers. Read to see if Detective Two Feathers can find her neice and save her.
Jeanette Arens
Great book love this series can't get enough of the Cavanaugh
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cavanaugh Justice
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
JJ
JJ marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Marie Rydzynski-Ferrarella
aka Marie Charles, Marie Michael, Marie Nicole, Marie Ferrarella

Marie Rydzynski was born on March 28 in West Germany to Polish parents. She moved to America at the age of four. For an entire year, Marie and her family explored the eastern half of the country before finally settling in New York.

Marie swears she was born writing, "which must have made the delivery especiall...more
More about Marie Ferrarella...
Dad by Choice (Maitland Maternity, #1) Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8) The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #2) Plain Jane And The Playboy (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock, #1) Sapphire and Shadow (A Woman's Life)