Start by marking “A Cavanaugh Christmas (Cavanaugh Justice, #20)” as Want to Read:
A Cavanaugh Christmas (Cavanaugh Justice, #20)

A Cavanaugh Christmas (Cavanaugh Justice #20)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  8 reviews
"I never make promises I can't keep."

ebook, Harlequin Romantic Suspense, 224 pages
Published December 1st 2011 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Cavanaugh Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cavanaugh Christmas

Susan
The opening to a new branch of the Cavanaugh family - and a fantastic one. Thomas is the oldest of the Cavelli family - the ones who turned out to be Cavanaughs through a baby switch. Thomas is a very even tempered guys who doesn't fluster easily. He is still trying to get used to being part of the family. His uncle, the Chief of Detectives, assigns Kaitlyn to him so he can help her find the missing little girl. Her independence and smart mouth appeal to him right away, but he also sees that the ...more
Pattianne
a cavanaugh christmas - CAVANAUGH FAMILY SERIES #20 (Thomas Cavelli and Kaitliyn Two Feathers

A little girl is missing, and Detective Kaitlyn Two Feathers has promised the child will be back in her mother's arms by Christmas. Her own troubled childhood still shadowing her, Kaitlyn is determined not to fail. When the kidnapper's trail takes her to Aurora, she must work with the local cops. Specifically, the frustratingly appealing Detective Thomas Cavelli.

Cavelli's own life is in chaos, the revela
Cathy Beckett
Loved this installment of Cavanaugh Justice series. Ferrarella outdid herself with Tom Cavelli/Cavanaugh. If you haven't read any of the series I would recommend it. There are 28 books in the series and you really should read them in order.
Lisa
Ugh! I find myself reading this because I've read allnthe others but these are getting progessively worse. Honestly, eight more books? Just let it go. I was bored and could care less about the youngest brother who was switched at birth and his gaggle of children. Also, why must these adults who have used their names for 30 years suddenly change their name to Cavanuagh. I really feel that this is what keeps turning me off from these books.
Sharon Sherman
A Cavanaugh Christmas is a great book to read on a showy morning when you just want to curl up with a book. A girl has been kidnapped and we see a female police detective go after her kidnappers. Read to see if Detective Two Feathers can find her neice and save her.
Jeanette Arens
Great book love this series can't get enough of the Cavanaugh
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cavanaugh Justice
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Lea
Lea added it
Jul 14, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Crystal Land
Crystal Land marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Marie Rydzynski-Ferrarella
aka Marie Charles, Marie Michael, Marie Nicole, Marie Ferrarella

Marie Rydzynski was born on March 28 in West Germany to Polish parents. She moved to America at the age of four. For an entire year, Marie and her family explored the eastern half of the country before finally settling in New York.

Marie swears she was born writing, "which must have made the delivery especiall
More about Marie Ferrarella...

Cavanaugh Justice (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Racing Against Time (Cavanaugh Justice, #1)
  • Crime and Passion (Cavanaugh Justice, #2)
  • Internal Affair (Cavanaugh Justice, #3)
  • Dangerous Games (Cavanaugh Justice, #4)
  • The Strong Silent Type (Cavanaugh Justice, #5) (Silhouette Special Edition #1613)
  • Cavanaugh's Woman (Cavanaugh Justice, #6)
  • In Broad Daylight (Cavanaugh Justice, #7)
  • Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8)
  • Dangerous Disguise (Cavanaugh Justice, #9)
  • The Woman Who Wasn't There (Cavanaugh Justice, #10) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1415)
Sapphire and Shadow (A Woman's Life, #1) Dad by Choice (Maitland Maternity, #1) Choices (A Woman's Life, #2) The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3) My Spy (Mission: Impassioned, #1)