Start by marking “Family Christmas in Riverbend” as Want to Read:
Family Christmas in Riverbend

Family Christmas in Riverbend

A Christmas miracle: from tough tycoon...to daddy?
Edward left Livia because he knew he couldn't give her the family and marriage she wanted. But when he's forced to return home to snowy, sparkling Riverbend, he discovers Livia has moved there, too--with her tiny baby in tow!
Livia had hoped desperately that Edward would remain away until time blurred the memory of his lip
Published December 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Family Christmas in Riverbend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Christmas in Riverbend

Susan
Nov 19, 2011 Susan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book, very emotional. Edward had walked away from Livia because he was so weighed down with guilt over two things in his past. He felt that he had nothing to give. When Livia told him the baby was his, he tried to walk away emotionally, but kept getting drawn back. Livia didn't want to open herself back up to Edward, to take a chance on being left again. Seeing these two as they worked their way back to each other was very emotional, but very satisfying in the end.
Kathy
Aug 07, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book about a wounded hero from a very interesting angle. At first, I couldn't understand why he didn't want a family, but as the story unfolded, I sympathized with him. Definitely a lovely Christmas read although I read it in August. Beautiful ending.
Hollie
Dec 11, 2011 Hollie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story. It was a fast read and it held alot of deep emotions. I teared up while he was explaining some of his reasons for acting the way he was acting! Very good read!
Donna Ritchie
Nov 14, 2014 Donna Ritchie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas story

ONE of my favorite Christmas stories. I have read it three times. Please keep writing great Christmas stories.
I have 4Christmas stories I read every year.
Teresa
Jan 17, 2016 Teresa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a fan of Shirley's books. I loved this one and could relate to the story line very much as my love and I started the same way. Anything Ms. Shirley Jump writes is worth a read.
Betsy
Betsy rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2016
ஐ฿υκєτஐ
ஐ฿υκєτஐ rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2013
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2012
Henry
Henry rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Emilou
Emilou rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2013
Samir Shah
Samir Shah rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Merlene Neville
Merlene Neville rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2013
Gargoyle
Gargoyle rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2013
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2012
Elisabeth Kenney
Elisabeth Kenney rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2013
Debra Oliva
Debra Oliva rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2015
Sandy Smith
Sandy Smith rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2013
Retha Kemp
Retha Kemp rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Cynthia Harrison
Cynthia Harrison rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2012
Nikeda
Nikeda rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2013
MJ
MJ rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Coco Cat
Coco Cat rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Victoria James
Victoria James rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
Susan West
Susan West rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2014
Kymberlee
Kymberlee rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2012
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance and women’s fiction to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners.

Look for her Sweet and Savory Romance series, inc
More about Shirley Jump...