Start by marking “Family Christmas in Riverbend” as Want to Read:
Family Christmas in Riverbend

Family Christmas in Riverbend

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  4 reviews

A Christmas miracle: from tough tycoon...to daddy?
Edward left Livia because he knew he couldn't give her the family and marriage she wanted. But when he's forced to return home to snowy, sparkling Riverbend, he discovers Livia has moved there, too--with her tiny baby in tow!
Livia had hoped desperately that Edward would remain away until time blurred the memory of his lip
Published December 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Family Christmas in Riverbend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Family Christmas in Riverbend

Donna Ritchie
Christmas story

ONE of my favorite Christmas stories. I have read it three times. Please keep writing great Christmas stories.
I have 4Christmas stories I read every year.
Susan
Good book, very emotional. Edward had walked away from Livia because he was so weighed down with guilt over two things in his past. He felt that he had nothing to give. When Livia told him the baby was his, he tried to walk away emotionally, but kept getting drawn back. Livia didn't want to open herself back up to Edward, to take a chance on being left again. Seeing these two as they worked their way back to each other was very emotional, but very satisfying in the end.
Kathy
I loved this book about a wounded hero from a very interesting angle. At first, I couldn't understand why he didn't want a family, but as the story unfolded, I sympathized with him. Definitely a lovely Christmas read although I read it in August. Beautiful ending.
Hollie
I loved this story. It was a fast read and it held alot of deep emotions. I teared up while he was explaining some of his reasons for acting the way he was acting! Very good read!
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Karen
Karen is currently reading it
Nov 14, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Judy
Judy marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Mary Pitre
Mary Pitre marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Mary Yang
Mary Yang marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Zmtariq13
Zmtariq13 marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance and women’s fiction to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners.

Look for her Sweet and Savory Romance series, inc
More about Shirley Jump...
The Bride Wore Chocolate (Recipes with Romance, #1) The Sweetheart Bargain (Sweetheart Sisters, #1) The Devil Served Tortellini (Recipes with Romance, #2) Simply The Best The Bachelor Preferred Pastry (Recipes with Romance, #4)