Start by marking “What�s Left of Enlightenment?: A Postmodern Question” as Want to Read:
What�s Left of Enlightenment?: A Postmodern Question

What�s Left of Enlightenment?: A Postmodern Question

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  0 reviews
It has become increasingly clear in recent years that, for all their differences, the many varieties of thinking commonly grouped together under the rubric of “postmodernism” share at least one salient characteristic: they all depend upon a stereotyped account of the Enlightenment. Postmodernity requires a “modernity” to be repudiated and superseded, and the tenets of this...more
Published July 1st 2002 by Stanford University Press

To ask other readers questions about What�s Left of Enlightenment?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What�s Left of Enlightenment?

19558
I've been interested in games since I first fell under the sinister influence of the Dungeons & Dragons boxed set, back in sixth grade. Over the last few decades I have managed to turn gaming from a hobby into a career. Here is a list of the highlights of my life as a game designer. If you have any questions, let me know!

From 1994-2002, I fell into the computer games industry. My first job was...more
More about Keith Baker...
LMNO Peas Eberron Campaign Setting (D&D: Eberron) The City of Towers (Eberron: The Dreaming Dark, #1) The Shattered Land (Eberron: The Dreaming Dark, #2) The Gates of Night (Eberron: The Dreaming Dark, #3)