Start by marking “Some Like it Rough (A Collection of Hot Sex Stories)” as Want to Read:
Some Like it Rough (A Collection of Hot Sex Stories)

Some Like it Rough (A Collection of Hot Sex Stories)

2.92 of 5 stars 2.92  ·  rating details  ·  303 ratings  ·  32 reviews
Sometimes rough love is the best love! Whether it's a spanking, the sensation of rope tying you to a bed, or a lover's hard thrusting, sometimes being ridden rough is exactly what you need. This original collection of rough sex stories features authors Delilah Fawkes, Stella Kingston, Sir Jaerls, Victoria Foxxe, and Sara Pierce. Warning: Rough, HOT sex within!

Check out the
Published September 24th 2011 by Erotic Fiction Group Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Some Like it Rough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Some Like it Rough

Jessie Morgan
Okay, first of all, this book needed an editor. The formatting was off in the third story, which made reading difficult. Second, I don't want to read male on male erotica. That should have been in a book of like-kind stories or sold on its own. Now, the break-down:

The Deal - This is a short office revenge story. Definitely sits in well with the title of the book, well-written, I'll probably read it again.

Vacation Whore - What was this story doing in the book? I kept waiting for it to do somethin
Charity
Deal by Sir Jaerls - this is a hot little office fantasy story and gave me high hopes for the entire book. A good starter story for the anthology.

Vacation Whore by Stella Kingston - Was nice, but lacking. I would have liked more.

Surrender the Wolf by Victoria Foxxe - this story was weird. I didn't feel the wolf part was really important.

Jungle Fever by Sara Pierce - This was not my cup of tea and I ended up skipping through most of it.

Sudden Chemistry by Delilah Fawkes - This was good and even
Sandra
"Deal" by Sir Jaerls - some dirty office sex

"Vacation Whore" by Stella Kingston - sexy short about two people who are meeting for the first time after only (dirty) talking on the internet

"Surrender the Wolf" by Victoria Foxxe - this was good but I felt like the werewolf bit was totally unnecessary and didn't add anything to the story.

"Jungle Fever" by Sara Pierce - loved this short about two army guys with a surprisingly sweet ending

"Sudden Chemistry" by Delilah Fawkes - not really into female d
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Really the cover is hot. The stories are just o.k. None of them standout to me as anything super special.
Lesa Fuchs-Carter
Honestly I liked most of the stories in here and LOVED Jungle Fever. I have never read a MM story before - but frankly it got me realizing that its an entire genre I may like, it was done just rough and just soft enough. I will also say that the "rough sex" was very mild if you're into any real bondage kink. The only one that really did "tying up" was Delilah Fawkes' piece (unless it was also in the one I skipped because of poor editing.)

My other thoughts are if you're going to put together a co
Elena
I am not sure why the disclaimer for this book mentioned "dark erotica" and "somewhat unwilling participants" > i don't think that was the case with ANY of the stories (well, maybe the first one)...
Otherwise, nothing rough about this one - pretty standard sexy stories.
First 2 were pretty good, the last three - not so much...

The Deal - I liked this one - the only one that fits in with the title of the book...

Vacation Whore - I liked this one as well , but why is it in a book called "Some Lik
Skye Louise
Not bad for free. i really only liked one story in it that was pretty hot, the rest were ok but nothing to brag about.
Ms Lady Jones
Stories ok but not rough at all. Big let down
Linda
Anthology with short stories filled with BDSM. I thought it would be better, but *meh*
The two first ones was very short, no fluff and don´t expect any cuddles, either. When i finally started one promising SS (great intro, really sets the scene with the jungle *rawr*) it turns out to be a M/M and not what i wanted to read atm. *sigh* The last one was a female Domme and not what i wanted.
The only reason i managed to finish it was because the stories were shorter than usual and very easy to skim th
Andrea Moreno
Es mas como 1.5 ... Si promediamos las notas individuales q les daria a cada relato.
Godzilla
Another dip into the world of free Kindle erotica and another disappointing outcome.

I didn't appreciate how characterless this would be - the people are mere cardboard cut outs, simply ciphers that the acts happen to.

I've learnt that bondage erotica certainly doesn't push my buttons, or at least in this guise it doesn't.

I hope there are betetr examples of the genre out there than this, if only because I would find it a depressing thought if there wasn't!
Elly Helcl
I was pleasantly surprised. When I went looking for an erotic book, I was just coming off of a YA reading binge. I wanted something that was naughty from the word GO. And this little book did that for me. It is short but it had a nice variety to it.

The book is written by several different authors and in the future, when I need some hardcore, NOT YA bull, I will be looking them up and seeing what other little tidbits they have written.
Aldy
Jul 01, 2012 Aldy rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: hot, h-h, bdsm, ex
Arlyn
Definitely interesting...Quick read. Some content was enjoyable (hair pulling, restraints), some out of my comfort zone (biting with blood drawn, slapping across the face - hard) and some I found downright disturbing (choking & drugging by Dominants). I'm not judging - I have no problems with any sexual acts between two consenting adults - some of it just seems potentially dangerous...
Sheena
One of my favorite erotic collection of stories. There's something for everyone, and they're all hot, hot, hot!!
Shadowstorm Norwicca
Now these were the cream of the crop hot erotica. I was pulled into each story as it became steamy and an inferno of lust, domination and raw animal magnetism. I love the collaboration and just wanted more so much so I went to each author website so I could find more books by them. This was Sexy with a capital "S".
MaDonna Lemmen
I got this from Amazon as a free read and figured I would give it a go. It wasn't horrible. The stories were definitely on the rough side. The m/m I skipped and didn't read, not that I don't read them, I just wasn't feeling this one. For the most part the book was a good erotic read surely to make you hot!
Danny
Hmm... I read this because it was free on the kindle store.

Well, most of the stories were well written, but I can't say that I am a fan of reading about graphic man-on-man action.

Wouldn't really recommend, unless you want to read it on a bus and freak the hell out of the person behind you.
Elii Vela
"Deal" by Sir Jaerls 4/5

"Vacation Whore" by Stella Kingston 3/5

"Surrender the Wolf" by Victoria Foxxe 2/5

"Jungle Fever" by Sara Pierce 4/5

"Sudden Chemistry" by Delilah Fawkes 5/5
Christine
Overall it was a fairly good read..A couple stories were absolutely mind blowingly HOT and others were EH.. Whoever edited these stories really needs a change of careers though. It was really awful.
AshO
Augh... none of these stories were really my cup of tea.

The werewolf story was just really, really strange... I scrolled right through that one until the ending which was even weirder. :-\
Stephanie

Started off well with the first 2 skipped the male bit as don't like that and the last one was ok. Only read it as it was a freebee off amazon and really wouldn't recommend to be honest
Amanda Sanders
The first story is hot, but the rest seem to get worse and worse.
Robert India
total fantasy, of course, but still hot.
Some of the shorts are better written than others, and I found it a bit repetitive.
Shannon chandler
This was a great weekend read,very hot! Great stories for a rainy day or a lonely night lol! I recommend this book.
The Flooze
Free kindle download. Hit or miss stories - mostly in the miss category - but I do recall the m/m being the highlight.
Kami
Lots of erotic short stories. All about sex nothing more, nothing less.
Krissy
the stories were fine. I guess I just like longer stories with more build up.
Susan
3/12. rating. 4-
erotica. bdsm. anthology. contemporary
  • Melody in Lingerie
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Love Letters
  • Threesome (erotic menage)
  • Tag Team
  • Nice & Naughty
  • Frozen Delight
  • Sapphire (Facets of Passion #1)
  • Josh's Justice (Bad in Boots, #4)
  • Takedown (1 Night Stand, #13)
  • Gangbangs Galore (12 Hot Gangbang Stories)
  • A is for Anal (The ABCs of Erotica, #1)
  • Rules of Engagement (The Duquesnes, #1.5)
  • Fijación
  • Step Dad Likes to Watch (Insatiable Stepdaughter, #1)
  • For The Sake of Sin
  • Short Erotic Tales 1
  • The Rose of Shanhasson (Blood and Shadows, #1)
Forced to Serve Her (Sissy Femdom Erotica) Erotic Fantasies: Sexy Stepdaughter Sissyboy Passionate Blood Feminized Stories (Sissy Femdom Erotica) (Sexy Sissy Tales)