Start by marking “Big Spankable Asses” as Want to Read:
Big Spankable Asses

Big Spankable Asses

When three Chicago girlfriends find they aren't getting any, they get serious. They want men who know their way around a woman's body--and how to provide the ultimate in stimulating's over the knee and over the top...

Angie Daniels

Nightclub owner Simone Thomas has given up on love. She wants S-E-X only, and with a man who can fulfill her every fan

Published October 1st 2007 by Aphrodisia (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Big Spankable Asses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Spankable Asses

Arthur Graham
Oct 02, 2016 Arthur Graham rated it did not like it
Judging this one by its cover. On what planet does that constitute a big ass? Spankable, maybe, but only because it might belong to a seven-year-old.
I decided to give this one a try after a reader on Dear Author encouraged everyone not to judge this book by its cover. Alas, I should have trusted my gut.
In short: 3 best friends with big asses bemoan the state of their love lives. The instant -nay, the second- they finish their meals, men come out of the woodwork.
Naturally, they're gorgeous, well-hung and aggressively interested in these women. Because when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung
Jan 21, 2016 Toeni rated it really liked it
This is a set of short stories that follows a trio of dissatisfied friends. The most daring of the three, Simone, comes up with a scheme in which each places a personal ad with the key letters "BSA" . The requirement is that the respondents must be able to say what the acronym stands for.
I really enjoyed the adventures that the three ladies experience as they endeavor to find that man that can satisfy them. Each of them have a unique background and reason for why they are feeling the way that t
Oct 08, 2007 Shawnette rated it liked it
Definitely Proves The Old Adge...Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

Who could resist a book with a title like...and after reading the rave reviews, my curiosity was peaked...I am ASHAMED to say that I enjoyed this novel! It was definitely, HOT, SPICY and as FUNNY as all get out! Although some of the sexual activity was a little explicit at times, it wasn't "over-the-top", like in the previous books I read which considering the title I just knew it would be! I could have done with out some of the fou
Apr 25, 2009 Geneva rated it liked it
EXPLICIT. You know what you are getting from the very first sentence of this book. As is the case with most anthologies, some of the stories are better than others. Some of the characters are believable(although most of the stories aren't), but it was fun quick read.
Jan 15, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Each story was different but equally good. One didn't out shine the other from an objective standpoint it depend on whom you like best as an author. I tend to love Kimberly Kaye's writings the most. But again, equally good and entertaining.
Dec 29, 2007 Kelly rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, erotica, 2007
Three friends, desperate for real men, decide to place ads asking for the definition of BSA. Each woman has issues that she must deal with to find happiness. Explicit adult fiction.
Ruth Keen
Talk about a standard trashy romance novel with EVERYONE finding love...blah..
Aug 31, 2012 Shen rated it it was ok
Was excited to get this book, so disappointed in it!
Apr 20, 2016 Rakisha rated it did not like it
Shelves: fat, dnf
Blah. Not as sexy as I thought it could be.
Rabbit {Paint me like one of your 19th century gothic heroines!}
I like big butts and I cannot lie. /perv
Debra Crosby
Jul 09, 2010 Debra Crosby rated it really liked it
it is a hot book
Keasha rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2016
Shea added it
Sep 19, 2016
Nina added it
Sep 12, 2016
Tars marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Kitty Lan
Kitty Lan rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
Latasha rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Teresa rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Ed marked it as to-read
Ed marked it as to-read
Marci Jones
Marci Jones marked it as to-read
C rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
NurFasha rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2016
kiondra marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Joe marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Simone rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
  • What White Boyz Want
  • Just Like Candy
  • The Sweetest Taboo (Redemption, #5)
  • Crush
  • Rock Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #1)
  • Choices
  • Greeley's Spyce (The Megalodon Team, #4)
  • Plucking the Pearl (Oyster Harbor, #1)
  • Nerds Are Freaks Too
  • No Commitment Required
  • The Blacker the Berry
  • Close Encounters
  • Never Say Never
  • Caught Up In The Rapture
  • Thierry's Angel (Chevalier Men #1)
  • I'll Be Your Shelter
Angie Daniels grew up on the South side of Chicago, Illinois. At a very early age, she spent nights creating soap operas with her younger sister until the two drifted off to sleep. Never did she realize that her longtime dream to become a published author would someday become a reality.

In 1999 Angie decided it was finally time to return to her love of writing. She took a year off to write her fir
More about Angie Daniels...