Start by marking “El poder de la Cabalá (Tecnologia para el Alma)” as Want to Read:
El poder de la Cabalá (Tecnologia para el Alma)

El poder de la Cabalá (Tecnologia para el Alma)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  620 ratings  ·  59 reviews
Is it possible to turn that rush that comes from closing a business deal or having a brief, passionate affair into an enduring sense of wholeness and peace? Kabbalah, according to its increasingly large group of practitioners, is the path from that fleeting feeling of pleasure that most people settle for to the lasting fulfillment that is their birthright as human beings. ...more
Published October 12th 2004 by Kabbalah Publishing (first published January 1st 2000)

Kimberly
First off, if you have read Mr. Berg’s book, “Living Kabbalah”, please attempt to forget everything that you’ve read. This book is better. Much better.

However, a previous criticism of Mr. Berg’s work is that the parables and teachings are used throughout all of his books. It’s one thing to say the same thing and tailor it different ways, like Abraham does through the Abraham-Hicks works. It’s another to basically say the same example for the same concept, book after book. I found it too easy to
Melissa
This is a simple introduction to a complex philosophy. If you are a seeker of something structured to meet the quantum world, the Kabbalah has stood the test of time and is extremely noteworthy in this troubles day and time.
Aline
A brilliant book about the Kabbalah.
If you are curious about the Kabbalah’s teachings including its history, the doctrine and etc, you should definitely pick this book up.
I have always found Kabbalah extremely intriguing, but it wasn’t till recent years that detailed books about it were published, and “The Power of Kabbalah: Technology for the Soul” is a great example of a introductory guide to the Kabbalah dogma.
Religion is a really sensitive topic and I personally don’t believe on people sh
Dennis
This is a quick overview of Kabbalah that is interesting in a variety of ways. One way is its take on the purpose of the existence of evil.

"A burning candle emits no light against the backdrop of a brilliant sunlit day. But in a darkened football stadium, even a single candle is clearly visible. Similarly, the Vessel was incapable of creating and sharing in a realm already radiating Light."

I disagreed with the author's statement that "It makes little sense...to ponder the source of infinity whe
Anita
I'm currently taking a free Kabbalah course at http://edu.kabbalah.info/home. This book is the most simple, easy to follow piece of literature I've read on the subject or any subject for that matter. Some of the texts and articles I've read are complicated in the terms and abstract descriptions used since for the layperson, Kabbalah requires interpretation from the teacher or author. The author Yeuda Berg has a wonderful weekly blog and youtube channel (yehudaberg) that I find clear, relatable a ...more
Folmus
I got this book as a present from a good friend, so I read it. I was curious at first, but after 200 pages I really wanted to get to the last one. I have read several self-help/mystic books and most of them I have enjoyed at least partially. This one is an exception, its full of dumb examples, the author tries really hard to convince the reader that the Kabbalah is THE TRUTH, that its even science and the message behind is quite greedy and selfish, it's spirituallity for your pocket and for "suc ...more
Maxim
Another crap from Kabbalah.com their teaching have nothing to do with authentic jewish mysticism and kabbalah.
My suggestion do not waste your time and money on this crap.
Their main aim is to get as much money out of your pocket by brainwashing you, There are many complaints about kabbalah centre in USA on the internet, as well on the inconsitency of their books, if you are interested in kabbalah, go for Aryeh Kaplan books, he is one of authentic true master and teacher of Kabbalah.
Christopher
This book is straightforward, clear presentation of some of the basics of kabbalah, the mystical part of Judaism. Kabbalistic ideas have had influence upon philosophers, Christian writers, and many in the metaphysical realm as well. At this time kabbalah is experiencing widespread interest among a wider audience interested in spirituality, healing, and personal growth, and it is this group this book addresses.

One cannot consider The Power of Kabbalah to be a complete introduction to the field, r
Gaz Page
Some interesting philosophical ideas and arguements promoting this jewish mysticism. It is an advertisement for a larger school of discipline which I do not gave too much faith for or trust. The idea that modern physics and the 10 dimensions being in agreement with their sephirot is a boastful statement which proves nothing. Just as the big bang being likened to the word of G-d or Ohm of Sanskrit Hindu faith. An interesting look at monotheistic thought.
Rick
Brilliant beginner's guide to a stupendous resource that I would be foolish not to act upon. The discourse on The Opponent and the ultimate remedy "Resistance" is of epic proportions. I intend to read this book again to reinforce it's precepts and to achieve transformation for the good. Of course, the journey of transformation of consciousness is continuous and unending.
Kathy Nealen
This book started out with a very interesting reconciliation of Genesis and the Big Bang Theory. Later the book seemed to be very superstitious. When I researched the author, I discovered he is not considered a universally well-respected expert on Kabbalah. While there may be some wisdom here, it seems that it may not be authentic Kabbalah teachings.
Brian Hunt
Sep 01, 2007 Brian Hunt rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: the spiritually hungry
so basic and yet so profound. it's part big bang theory, part christianity, part The Secret and part good old-fashioned karma. reading this book is like meeeting someone for the first time and feeling like you've known them for years.
Sheli
Nov 19, 2007 Sheli rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE!
Gosh - what didn't I learn from the book. It started my journey as a student of Kabbalah. The lessons and the journey have been incredible. I could probably give 20 Kabbalah books I've read, but this one started me off -
S©aP
Qualche spunto interessante. Un linguaggio che, per restare semplice, risulta povero. Lo credevo un testo per avvicinarsi, da profani, a un tema lontano. Mi sono imbattutto in un libercolo 'di cassetta'.
Britney Petrini
I have started, and then stopped, and really want to start reading this book again. Its full of a completely new outlook on life, a found every bit of what I read so far true and insiring!
Michele Harrod
See review for The Way. I have found this very inspiring. Logical, and on some inner level it rings true. Has certainly steered me onto a new path of reading material!
Mary Jaclyn
lots of information, but just a little on each page. Very important or beginners.
Elizabeth
It made me realize that I'll never be able to follow Kabbalah because of my anger issues!
Plucino
"Inoffensivo ma pieno di frottole"

Se cercate un'introduzione alle tecniche cabalistiche, NON è questo il libro. Sta alla Cabala come Giacoppo (quello dei misteri delle piramidi) sta ad Einstein.

Come ha fatto Rabbi Berg ad intortarsi Madonna e Demi Moore? Solita ricetta alla Giacoppo: moltiplicando le spiegazioni "praeter necessitatem", alla faccia di Guglielmo da Occam. L'importante è non dimostrarsi troppo fanatici, così si sembra intelligenti.

Per carità, libro comunque inoffensivo ed anzi a
OneiroDancer
Questo stato per me uno dei libri-rivelazione, forse quello pi importante di tutti. Fino all'ultima parte gli avrei dato quattro stelline senza riserva, ma sono stato infastidito da due cose:

1. I riferimenti all'undici settembre 2001. Con tutto il rispetto per i morti, mi viene difficile credere che lo Zohar contenga previsioni alle torri del World Trace Center e a Bin Laden...

2. La pubblicit del kabbalah center. naturale che l'autore voglia diffondere la conoscenza della kabbalah, ma ho sempr
The
I'm still confused, especially about the whole 99% and 1%. That's all I have to add. I'm not sure I truly learned anything from reading this book, especially how to put this philosophy into practice...and that's all I believe it is, a philosophy; a theory, despite the recordings of the Book of Formation and the Zohar, which--like the bible--were both written by men and limited to those mens' perceptions and truths. In my opinion, no book can be fully trusted, not even religious ones.
Estevo Raposo
Este es un libro sencillo, y seguro que la Kabbalah es algo mucho más complejo y díficil de aprender, pero creo que para un completo ignorante de la cuestión como yo, es un buen comienzo.

Me ha cautivado la sencillez de las explicaciones que ofrece sobre el origen y la finalidad de la existencia humana, tengo intención de seguir releyéndolo un poco más para aprehender las ideas que contiene, tan sencillas como profundas.
Douglas Echenique Zambrano
A pesar de que la lectura es súper ligera se torna muy repetitiva al pasar las páginas. Tanto así que ya se vuelve predecible porque va y viene al mismo punto.
Esperaba mucho más
Benji Danx
This book truly has a metamorphic impact upon ones soul and purpose in life. Be cautious and only read it if you are ready to unleash the better version of yourself.
Neme
Es un libro que cautiva el interés con respecto a los temas básicos de la kabbalah; muy sencillo de leer, ampliamaente recomendado para quienes iniciamos en el estudio de la Kabbalah.
Alejandra
My first Kabbalah book. Shocking!
Tiffany Johnson
Changed my life! All for the better!
Kyle Wendy Skultety (gimmethatbook.com)
I've already started to apply some principals to my life and am so much happier. Written in easy to digest chapters, this book is a life changer.
Melody
I liked this one. Supposedly predating many ancient religious manuscripts that are today's modern religions, Kabbalah has been the basis of many of these. They are inextricably connected through characters and events. Great attitude adjuster. Practical and very interesting read. Challenges your thought of exactly how creation happened too without sounding like a bunch of bullshit. Scientific in its' approach to explanations.
Renato Silva
É um ótimo livro para os interessados e iniciantes no estudo da Kabbalah. Os conceitos são expostos de forma didática, para uma leitura simples, onde Yehuda ensina aos leitores os conhecimentos básicos e preparatórios para se estudar o Zohar. O livro é excelente e um ótimo passo para iniciar a jornada interior na busca por mais sabedoria e discernimento. Recomendo.
  • Becoming Like God: Kabbalah and Our Ultimate Destiny
  • Meditation and Kabbalah
  • God Wears Lipstick: Kabbalah for Women
  • Zohar: The Book of Splendor: Basic Readings from the Kabbalah
  • The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change
  • Cupid's Poisoned Arrow: From Habit to Harmony in Sexual Relationships
  • The Essential Kabbalah: The Heart of Jewish Mysticism
  • Far Journeys
  • Calling in "The One": 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life
  • Z 2 A
  • Making Marriage Simple: Ten Truths for Changing the Relationship You Have into the One You Want
  • Dead Children Playing
  • The Essential Zohar: The Source of Kabbalistic Wisdom
Yehuda Berg is a renowned authority on Kabbalah. Touted as "the people's kabbalist," he shares these teachings as a technology to improve everyday life. In 2007 Newsweek named Yehuda one of the top 5 rabbi's in the US. Yehuda believes that only by transforming our negativity can we unlock our greatest blessings. A bestselling author whose books include The Power of Kabbalah and 72 Names of God, Ye ...more
More about Yehuda Berg...
The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul The Spiritual Rules of Engagement: How Kabbalah Can Help Your Soul Mate Find You The Red String Book: The Power of Protection Satan: An Autobiography Kabbalah on Love