Start by marking “Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)” as Want to Read:
Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)

Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)

3.97  ·  Rating Details ·  1,081 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, public exhibition]

Curtis’s need to rid himself of his virgin status drives him to his mate with anticipation, and his love of mountainous men lands him the largest man he’s ever seen. Chauncey will be the perfect mate if Curtis can get his dads to stop interfering long enough to
Published December 10th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Curtis's Dads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curtis's Dads

V
Oct 09, 2011 V rated it liked it
I love this author and all her books, and I'm always looking forward to read her stories.
I had great expectation about this story, and I was hoping it was going to be terrific.

Still funny,still enjoyable...BUT, when you purchased and read 23 books of the series, you want something extraordinary, I'm afraid this wasn't.
Candice
3rd Reading 1-5-15
Same comments as the previous reads. Mark and Caden were assholes.

2nd read June 2014
UGH! Carter and Mark pissed me off even more so in this one. Maverick was a douche, too. Curtis is of age and they should all know how it is to be around your mate. Gotta give mad props to Chauncey though, he stuck it out.

First read 11-8-13
At first I was mad at Mark and Carter (and even Maverick), but I guess I get it. It's your kid, but Mark should KNOW about mates and how they are.

Nero and hi
Caroline Brand
Apr 01, 2015 Caroline Brand rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Serena Yates
Oct 22, 2011 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
This is a cute story, focusing on Curtis, who is painfully shy, and Chauncey, one of the mischievous bear shifter twins. There are some interesting developments in the overall story as well, and an old enemy gets his just rewards. Quite a lot actually happens for a short book, but the clear focus is the relationship Curtis and Chauncey are trying to build.

I liked how shy Curtis is, yet he follows his curiosity and stands up to his dads, which is about time. He is adorable in his fumbling attempt
Angelmira
Dec 10, 2011 Angelmira rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
Honestly... these books are insane. Sometimes I really don't know why i want to read them. I have some issues. In general I don't like threesomes, so Jasper finding his mates in Zeus' pack was really hard for me. And I didn't read any of them. I'm not a big fan of male pregnancy either. But I can't stop it because in general their world is absolutely fascinating.
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

So, I didn’t really like Chauncey. He’s an idiot, really. And Curtis? Not much to him.
Overall this was just lame. I don’t think it’s just me; I believe the author’s style really has gone way down in quality. I mean, even more. It’s as though no one even looked at this thing after the first draft. Weird.

Well, I’ll give the book that. A (view spoiler) is certainly a refreshing concept for a book in this series. Okay,
adrienne
Mar 13, 2012 adrienne rated it liked it
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Kylia
Mar 29, 2015 Kylia rated it it was ok
I like the Lakelands (generally more than Maverick's pack) but Chauncey isn't my favorite of that clan.

My main issue here though is the whole Billy thing though. It didn't seem to make sense completely. I mean, if you go back to the original break up (Curtis didn't seem traumatized at the time and my understanding is that he continued to work at Mark's for a bit---until the supposed theft?) so I'm a little unclear on the timeline there. It's true that trauma is sometimes internalized or repres
Kinny
Jan 25, 2012 Kinny rated it really liked it
Of all mates for Curtis to have--- Big mouth, practical joker, chronic flirt Chauncey!I remember his man hungry line when he first met Maverick to petition for living in Brac village-- boy that sure came back to bite him in the ass. No wonder two protective men like Caden and Mark don't like him. It was funny how inexperienced Curtis wrapped him around his little finger.
Lor Rose
Jan 13, 2012 Lor Rose rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters-bear
I love Lynn and her books. Have almost all of them.

However; I must explain my three stars. The story as usual ties into the other books but not too much which is perfectly fine. The issues faced are to be frank kind of obvious. I knew what was happening pages before the issue was revealed.

The characters I love and Lynn I love so this review is hard to write. -lesigh-
Tj
Dec 10, 2011 Tj rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2011
I've enjoyed the series. The mates are always fun. This one wasn't as good as some of them. I think too many are starting to get the same pattern. I would love for the author to mix it up a little. Add some new element to the equation. The side plot with someone out to get the leaders isn't it. I want a different pattern to the relationships. I am hoping the next one may have that.
Ryane
Mar 15, 2015 Ryane rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Once again very funny.
Davina
Oct 04, 2011 Davina rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-own-ebook
i love this series i really do but its getting so intertwined i have to stop and think at times. didn't see the dads as problems but the ex-employee well he is twisted.
Kristy Maitz
Feb 21, 2012 Kristy Maitz rated it did not like it
Shelves: disappointments
Idiotic plot - not worth reading.
My Dichotomy Life
I do love the Lakeland brothers.
Julie scott
Aug 21, 2015 Julie scott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Curtis's Dads [Brac Pack 23]

Man this was awesome the second time around just made it Outstanding I can't wait to read the next one in this series..I will be reading it next..
Dena
Jul 21, 2013 Dena rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, shifters
3.5*
Byron
Oct 03, 2013 Byron rated it liked it
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review.
Carolyn88
Jan 16, 2012 Carolyn88 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance, shifter
continues too be good keep them coming
Emily
Dec 31, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
Originally read in 2012
Cecilia Rodriguez
Sep 03, 2013 Cecilia Rodriguez rated it really liked it
Marsha Spence
Jan 04, 2012 Marsha Spence rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-para
4/2015-5/2015 Reread of Zeus's Pac, Brac Pack, Demon Warriors, and Christian's Coven. Today's #'s: ZP 7; BP 25; DW 3; CC 3
Noughty
3.5

It was relaxing read. Since I knew what to expect I wasn't disappointed.
Megan Alexis
Megan Alexis rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2014
Jolanda
Jolanda rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Yaneth
Yaneth rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Wanda
Wanda rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2013
Ken
Ken rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2012
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2013
  • Hell's Tempest  (Fatefully Yours #4)
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew #2)
  • Damian (Marius Brothers #5)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies #8)
  • Falling in Love Again (Of Dragons and Wolves #6)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack #10)