Start by marking “Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack, #23)” as Want to Read:
Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack, #23)

Curtis's Dads (Brac Pack #23)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  880 ratings  ·  22 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, public exhibition]

Curtis’s need to rid himself of his virgin status drives him to his mate with anticipation, and his love of mountainous men lands him the largest man he’s ever seen. Chauncey will be the perfect mate if Curtis can get his dads to stop interfering long enough to
Published December 10th 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Curtis's Dads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Curtis's Dads

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
239th out of 739 books — 1,072 voters
A Marked Man by Sandrine Gasq-DionElian by Vicktor AlexanderThe Dark Side of Love by Lynn HagenCeri by Lynn HagenWhite Paws And A Dream by Stormy Glenn
Awful Books With Incomprehensibly High Ratings
7th out of 84 books — 8 voters

More lists with this book...

Veronica /  V
I love this author and all her books, and I'm always looking forward to read her stories.
I had great expectation about this story, and I was hoping it was going to be terrific.

Still funny,still enjoyable...BUT, when you purchased and read 23 books of the series, you want something extraordinary, I'm afraid this wasn't.
Candice
3rd Reading 1-5-15
Same comments as the previous reads. Mark and Caden were assholes.

2nd read June 2014
UGH! Carter and Mark pissed me off even more so in this one. Maverick was a douche, too. Curtis is of age and they should all know how it is to be around your mate. Gotta give mad props to Chauncey though, he stuck it out.

First read 11-8-13
At first I was mad at Mark and Carter (and even Maverick), but I guess I get it. It's your kid, but Mark should KNOW about mates and how they are.

Nero and hi
Serena Yates
This is a cute story, focusing on Curtis, who is painfully shy, and Chauncey, one of the mischievous bear shifter twins. There are some interesting developments in the overall story as well, and an old enemy gets his just rewards. Quite a lot actually happens for a short book, but the clear focus is the relationship Curtis and Chauncey are trying to build.

I liked how shy Curtis is, yet he follows his curiosity and stands up to his dads, which is about time. He is adorable in his fumbling attempt
Angelmira
Honestly... these books are insane. Sometimes I really don't know why i want to read them. I have some issues. In general I don't like threesomes, so Jasper finding his mates in Zeus' pack was really hard for me. And I didn't read any of them. I'm not a big fan of male pregnancy either. But I can't stop it because in general their world is absolutely fascinating.
Kylia
I like the Lakelands (generally more than Maverick's pack) but Chauncey isn't my favorite of that clan.

My main issue here though is the whole Billy thing though. It didn't seem to make sense completely. I mean, if you go back to the original break up (Curtis didn't seem traumatized at the time and my understanding is that he continued to work at Mark's for a bit---until the supposed theft?) so I'm a little unclear on the timeline there. It's true that trauma is sometimes internalized or repres
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

So, I didn’t really like Chauncey. He’s an idiot, really. And Curtis? Not much to him.
Overall this was just lame. I don’t think it’s just me; I believe the author’s style really has gone way down in quality. I mean, even more. It’s as though no one even looked at this thing after the first draft. Weird.

Well, I’ll give the book that. A (view spoiler) is certainly a refreshing concept for a book in this series. Okay,
adrienne
typical lynn hagen serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical lynn hagen? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as they put into their bo
Ryane
Mar 28, 2015 Ryane rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Once again very funny.
Tj
Jan 01, 2015 Tj rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011
I've enjoyed the series. The mates are always fun. This one wasn't as good as some of them. I think too many are starting to get the same pattern. I would love for the author to mix it up a little. Add some new element to the equation. The side plot with someone out to get the leaders isn't it. I want a different pattern to the relationships. I am hoping the next one may have that.
Kinny
Of all mates for Curtis to have--- Big mouth, practical joker, chronic flirt Chauncey!I remember his man hungry line when he first met Maverick to petition for living in Brac village-- boy that sure came back to bite him in the ass. No wonder two protective men like Caden and Mark don't like him. It was funny how inexperienced Curtis wrapped him around his little finger.
Lor Rose
I love Lynn and her books. Have almost all of them.

However; I must explain my three stars. The story as usual ties into the other books but not too much which is perfectly fine. The issues faced are to be frank kind of obvious. I knew what was happening pages before the issue was revealed.

The characters I love and Lynn I love so this review is hard to write. -lesigh-
Byron
See Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) by Lynn Hagen for series review. ...more
Davina
i love this series i really do but its getting so intertwined i have to stop and think at times. didn't see the dads as problems but the ex-employee well he is twisted.
Emily
Originally read in 2012
Marsha Spence
4/2015-5/2015 Reread of Zeus's Pac, Brac Pack, Demon Warriors, and Christian's Coven. Today's #'s: ZP 7; BP 25; DW 3; CC 3
Noughty
3.5

It was relaxing read. Since I knew what to expect I wasn't disappointed.
Carolyn88
continues too be good keep them coming
Kristy Maitz
Idiotic plot - not worth reading.
Dena
3.5*
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Norunn
Norunn marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Miry
Miry marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
  • Pax's Blues (Lady Blue Crew, #2)
  • Whispers in the Night (Moonlight Breed, #3)
  • Damian (Marius Brothers, #5)
  • Strong Alpha (Twin Pines Grizzlies, #8)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • The One True Sacrifice (Of Dragons and Wolves #1)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Pack (1 - 10 of 33 books)
  • Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1)
  • Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2)
  • Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)
  • Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4)
  • Stormy Eyes (Brac Pack, #5)
  • Oliver's Heart (Brac Pack, #6)
  • Keata's Promise (Brac Pack, #7)
  • George's Turn (Brac Pack, #8)
  • Loco's Love (Brac Pack, #9)
  • Lewis's Dream (Brac Pack, #10)
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Sunshine’s Savior (Brac Pack, #3)