Start by marking “Robin Hood” as Want to Read:
Robin Hood

Robin Hood

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Life in Sherwood Forest has never been livelier than with this selection of tales of the fun-loving outlaw and his merry men. A fast-moving adaptation of the classic adventure will delight older slow readers as well as kids reading on grade level. ...more
Published August 31st 2011 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published September 24th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Robin Hood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Robin Hood

midnightfaerie
A 3rd-4th level reader that's well written and exciting for kids. My 6 yr old loved it and it ended up turning into a robinhood movie night for the family. It's one of the things I love about my son reading. If there's something he really loves, it ends up turning into a family event, with all of us sharing our favorite books. This is a great book for challenging your 2nd level reader to go a little further. Highly recommended.
Christea
i hate this thing
i want to read it now
Grace
I read this book with my son and we both enjoyed it very much. It is a classic story of Robin Hood and his adventures as an outlaw. A good decent man, standing up for the poor and doing what he felt was right even though it meant "breaking the law" of the land. If we all could be a little bit of Robin Hood in helping the poor, maybe we would have less of it in our modern world.
June
This was a quick and fun story to read with my son. The stories were entertaining and not only for a seven year old, but as an adult I too enjoyed the stories of the handsome hero Robin Hood. Didn't take long at all too read.
Amy Cook
Benjamin loved this book so much, he read I through in one sitting. I loved that he was excited about the history for this week since it correlated (Richard the Lionhearted).
Faith
Faith added it
Mar 10, 2015
Jenny M.
Jenny M. is currently reading it
Mar 07, 2015
Scott Lysa
Scott Lysa is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2015
Saeed
Saeed marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Arbitrament
Arbitrament marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
A
A marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Ashley Nichols
Ashley Nichols marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Jenn
Jenn added it
Oct 19, 2014
Summer Dobbs
Summer Dobbs marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Chris Kluth
Chris Kluth marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Jennifer McNamara
Jennifer McNamara marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Smallest Elf The Bunnies' Ball (Jellybean Books) The Glow-In-the-Dark Book of Dinosaur Skeletons The Monster that Glowed in the Dark (Glowbacks) The Rabbits' Carnival (Random House Pictureback)